Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Indiana Pacers to Vancouver?

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rumors are starting to spread that Francesco Aquilini, owner of the NHL’s Vancouver Canucks, is reportedly expressing interest in purchasing the Indiana Pacers and moving the team to Vancouver, B.C.
Pacers co-owner Herb Simon are working as hard as they can to work out a new arena deal with the Indianapolis Capital Improvement Board and says he doesn’t want to see Indy without an NBA team.
Simon, could be using Aquilini as leverage against the Indianapolis Capital Improvement Board.
But former Sonics owner Howard Schultz also used Clay Bennett as leverage against the Washington State Legislature. And now the Sonics no longer exist.

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
The NBA is terrible. Honestly any sport that needs music(Ba Ba Ba) in the background during the play to keep people entertained is wack or is it PHAT. I don't know the NBA lingo. I can't stand it, first 3 quarters are slow and pointless and the final quater takes an hour because of the constant fouling. Not to mention all the star players are allowed to travel...Anyway I hope we get the team:rolleyes:

SCK

May 2, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Was there all the time with the Grizzlies...never should have left town. We can support a team given the right set of guidelines given to us. Bring it on!

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0