Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

ICSF 30th Reunion Banquet

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The ICSF (Italian Canadian Soccer Federation) is having its 30th year reunion banquet this April 1st, 2011 at the Italian Cultural Centre.

It is hoped that many of the former Italian league players, coaches, sponsors who made the Italian league the best summer league, as well as the current group that has resurrected the Italian league in recent years (as well as significant others) will attend.

Tickets cost $55/person for an excellent full course meal plus a few bottles of wine for each table followed by dancing and socializing. If you have a group that would like to sit together, this can be arranged.

If interested, please contact Paul Favaro at pvfavaro@shaw.ca

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
We have a full table of Sapp guys who used to play booked. Going to be like early 1990 awards dinners, with Reedie, Higgs, and the boys lined up at the bar.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I think I only played one year, Regs......maybe two with Abbruzzo. I remember stuffing Reedie's team in the final one of those years I believe. :D

reedie

Sep 20, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
I think I only played one year, Regs......maybe two with Abbruzzo. I remember stuffing Reedie's team in the final one of those years I believe. :D

Ahhh...I think you're confusing the old Italian League with the time you and Cloughie went to the pie shop. That's where you got stuffed, Captain Crappy Pants :cool:

Forza Campobasso! (and Friuli for one season).

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Will the legend of treviso be there
Well the two legends
Actually three
Arnie Meers
Dave Corr
Robbie poloni ...oh my god
These 3 should get free tickets from the league
Paul f?