Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Goal!

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Now here is a movie that KEbert will love, I mean Keeper will love.

FIFA has signed a deal with producer Lawrence Bender to do Hollywood's "first Football movie", they must have forgot the "Big Green" a classic.
The producer is known for his involvment in Pulp Fiction, Reservoir Dogs, Good Will Hunting and Kill Bill, so there will be some very violent tackles.
The story of "Goal!" is a Latino soccer player who rises from the slums of L.A. to join a small northern English club and then go on to the World Cup, it realy is fiction.
The movie will be part of a trilogy with the first released in 2004. It will be the Rocky of football movies, I thought Sly was the keeper in a football movie already, ever heard of Victory.
The movie will have 'breathtaking' sequences similar to those of Matrix, so it is going to be a real life movie.
But the story will be a cross between Rocky and 8-Mile, a rapping soccer player, I think one plays for the WhiteCaps.

KEbert what do you think, sorry I mean Keeper.

HOS

All my info is from todays Province Sports, where there is a cracker on the back page.

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Haven’t seen the article myself, but by your description . . .

The producer is known for his involvment in Pulp Fiction, Reservoir Dogs, Good Will Hunting and Kill Bill, so there will be some very violent tackles.
Right. So it’ll include Matt Damon, Uma Thurman, and Samuel Jackson (in a kilt, of course) – all directed by Q. Tarantino.
The story of "Goal!" is a Latino soccer player who rises from the slums of L.A. to join a small northern English club and then go on to the World Cup, it realy is fiction.
And of, his play for the U.S. national team, which, of course, will go the final. They’ll play against either the Brazilians (very popular in the States) or the French (hated in the States) or ze Germans (considered evil in the States and England). And the whole movie will span roughly one season.
The movie will be part of a trilogy with the first released in 2004. It will be the Rocky of football movies, I thought Sly was the keeper in a football movie already, ever heard of Victory.
Well, they’d better get started ‘cause 2004 is coming chop, chop. Besides, Victory was only the better football movie until Shaolin Soccer came along.
But the story will be a cross between Rocky and 8-Mile, a rapping soccer player, I think one plays for the WhiteCaps.
BOYAKASHA! me think me Uncle Jamal meant he plays fer Westsieeede.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0