Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FVSL Referee Critiques and Feedback

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Referee improvements/feedback?

One thing...let's not get into a "who's better, Valley or VMSL" debate. The VMSL has it's share of both good and terrible officials. Same as the Valley.

Another thing you stated: Job. Let's not forget these guys are paid.

Backline16

Mar 1, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Referee improvements/feedback?

I've never played in the VMSL, and by no means was I trying to start an inter league debate. I can only comment on the FVSL because that is where I have always played.

Get On With It

Sep 20, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: [FVSL Div. 1] Results and Banter - October '05

Dude said:
Because, you know, it wasn't already evident in your taking credit for your wonderful match. :rolleyes: Good to see you saved the shite for the 2nd div.

Jesus...one would think getting paid would help take the sting away from being bitched at a little on the field, and taking a little stick on TTP. Guess not.

Kleenex?

One eye open,

~#8.

Yes I am in it for the money and the glory. Thanks for reminding me about that big pay check. When's the last time you ran around shouting and screaming at your co-workers, boss or I would guess in your case Royal Sir your servants?

Getting paid doesn't give you the right to yell at refs same as being in charge doesn't give me the right to tell you to Shut-up. If you let me do my job and it is a job than I will but if you must yell constantly than think about what the end result is. Seems to me I have watched a good many players telling their teammates to shut-up and let them play. Now think about the ref having to deal with that constantly.

You keep mentioning Kleenex? I thought this was take the piss not take a dump! :wa:

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: [FVSL Div. 1] Results and Banter - October '05

You keep mentioning Kleenex?

Because you were and still are crying like a bitch.

Can you think of one incident in that game where I not only rose my voice towards you, but even spoke to you? Can't, can you?

FYI, I was one of the guys trying to keep the players on our side cool while you proceeded to miss the whole 90. Tough to do, as I could see their point...they would have liked to have an official out there.

Besides, as bitching goes, there was very little from either side that entire match. Trust me, there is way more directed towards Martin or Kevin on any given game day. But somehow, they seem to be able to control things, and ref a good match. Part of your job is to handle the bitching and moaning, however you see fit. Fact is, you can't take it. You couldn't take any criticism on the pitch, and you sure as hell can't on TTP.

Now, please go back and write something that will help improve us, the players.

Back on topic: have a feeling Alderhole will beat the Rangers. Just an eerie suspicion. Should be a good match.

surfer

Nov 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
If the refs could somehow lose their memory for 90 mins and leave past seasons in the past,the play would flow like it should.there are far too many shyte calls on players that the refs call by their first name.they know these players from previous seasons and label them as "problem players".

girth

Nov 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Last year we(GEU) had a ref in the CAT division don't know his name but he looks and acts similar to that guy off Anchor man that wore the brown suit and seemed a little retarted. This guy gave me a Red card for getting absolutely run over ( while I had the ball in my hands as a keeper) by some clown off Poco and all I did was toss the ball at him ? I missed the guy by 4ft as I never had good aim but that's beside the point. This ref was being graded during this game to see if he has what it takes to be the man in the middle at that level. Funny thing is I haven't seen him in the middle since that incident...Probably just coincidence but who knows. So if you're out there mister anchor man I hope you read this as you my friend should be the man in the middle for no sport higher than Ping Pong.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0