Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier FVSL Premier Week #11 MOTW

Which is the MOTW?

• Whalley vs GEU

Votes: 3 10.3%
  • PAU vs Delta Metro

Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Poco vs Langley

Votes: 15 51.7%
  • GN Sport vs ND Lions

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • SUFC vs Chilliwack

Votes: 3 10.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Skip

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
In my mind, this week offers a two horse race. I won't indulge you all as to which two horses I think are in the race though. :p Curious to know others' opinion.

Poco vs Langley (Fri. 9:00pm, Gates)

I had the chance to witness the first instalment of the series between these two. Poco looked anemic, and very short-staffed on the night. I'm fairly certain they will provide Langley with a little more of a challenge this time around, especially after rebounding last week with a much needed win over Delta. Langley still undefeated, and very accustomed to the turf, will play their normal (and effective) style game.

GN Sport vs ND Lions (Fri. 9:00pm, Mackie)

The battle for Mackie, part II. GN look very vulnerable to me. In fact, it appears as if they have come close to complete destruction! If the Lions have been waiting for a chance to steal points, they may find their opportunity this weekend.

SUFC vs Chilliwack (Sat. 6:00pm, Newton)

SUFC fresh off there stun-ning win last weekend vs GEU! Chilliwack are strong at home, but have shown signs of weakness when away, in particular on the turf. This sets up nicely for the Sikhs, as they host on the bullet-riddled Newton turf.

PAU vs Delta Metro (Sun. 12:30pm, SSA)

How will the boys respond to Crafty's 'calling-out'?......and how will PAU respond after a tough loss vs the 'Wack last weekend? These are interesting questions. PAU should be back to dressing 20+ bodies again this week, and at full strength. My hunch is, the Delta lads will be looking to prove themselves to their coach......and the league!

Whalley vs GEU (Sun. 2:15pm, AHP Matthews)

Whalley put one of the initial nails in the GEU coffin this season out at Albion, stunning the defending champs 4-3. I wonder if GEU will keep that in mind as they prepare for the re-match. Whalley should realistically be pleased to simply walk away with a point, and stay out of the dreaded relegation zone.

Which do you think is the MOTW?

Previous MOTW honours:

#1 Poco vs Delta Metro
#2 Langley vs Poco
#3 PAU vs Langley
#4 GEU vs Poco
#5 Langley vs Chilliwack
#6 Chilliwack vs GN Sport
#7 Langley vs GEU
#8 Chilliwack vs Poco
#9 PAU vs Poco
#10 Chilliwack vs PAU

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Not so enthusiastic about work this morning, so I'll bite...

The first match was one sided, but if anything, showed that Poco was just unprepared to start the season. I predict this will be tight; they'll be looking to redeem themselves. Poco is tough at home, too. No prediction on the score, but will be the MOTW.

Predicting that ND takes this in an upset. I honestly question how much GN cares about their results, as a group. No doubt certain individuals have pride, but the camp is surely split. Shame, as individually, the players all have skill and pace to burn.

No travel means full team for SUFC, and more competitive. Won't be enough...Chilli 3-1.

This one will be most difficult to predict...both teams coming off disappointing losses, both teams I rate front to back. Giving the edge to PAU in a tight one, 2-1. Hopefully this will make for another classic Crafty blow-up :D . Good shite there.

Good call on the tie, but something tells me that Whalley will be stronger in the 2nd half. They get two very key players back soon, if not this weekend. Motorhome has always been a second half player, look for him to find the net and his confidence, and roll on through the next eight games. Plus, they'll have a strong line-up out. Whalley, 3-2.

Red Dragon

Oct 23, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Whalley vs GEU...Whalley (rdistiredofthinkinggeuwillwakeupandsmelltherelegationzone) :mad:

GN vs ND Lions...roar...did anyone hear that? It's the call from the cellar.the Lions want out..."pussy" cats to win...ROAR! :)

SUFC vs Chilliwack...the intakes on SUFC sucked in a win...yeah...but not this week...cow tippers to take it on turf (that's fake grass so don't bring the heffers) ;)

POCO vs Langley...Langley riding the wave of a life time for most of them...hope you guys are getting all this on video...leave the video camera in the bedroom this week Langley cause POCO's got this one :eek:

Delta vs PAU...first game was a doozy...both teams coming off of losses...Crafty calling out his team :confused: ...Cainy yacking on his team :eek: ...too close to call...nah...PAU to take it :wa: :wa: :wa:

MOTW...POCO vs Langley

Flash20

Sep 22, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
GN to spank ND ...i think GN's had enough....4-1 GN

GEU must be devastated from last week cuz losing to sikh united is pretty pathetic...GEU to turn it around this week...3-1 GEU

PAU are my favorites to win the league this year and after last weeks loss they will win this weekend...3-2 PAU

POCO to hand Langley their first loss of the season in a close one...2-1 POCO

SUFC vs Chilliwack...after last weeks win in GEU...we thought we had won the world cup or somethin...and oh yeah if we look like a Div 2 squad to anyone...GEU must be reallly ashamed...they should just pull their team for the rest of year...and oh yeah i was at albion yesterday and NO. 7's underwear was still on the field in the same corner... but anywayz....the Wack to win 3-0

studsup

Sep 14, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
POCO vs LUFC Both teams play on turf regularly, langley to be handed their first loss of the season in a tight one. poco 2-1 winners

Gn vs Lions, GN to hand the lions another loss. GN 2-1 winners

SUFC vs Wack The lads from chilli to win this one 3-nill

Whalley world vs GEU, Whalley to win this one by 3 goals 4-1 winners

PAU vs Delta MOTW, Pau must win this one to stay in the hunt for leaugue champs. Will be a great game as crafty's boys are fired up from the bollocking they took on TTP. The Arch to win a tight one 3-2

sixfyv

Apr 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
PoCo over Langley 2-1... sticking with my early November prediction.
GN and Lions to tie 2-2.
Wack to pound SUFC (but, I still say "Go Sikhs!!")
PAU and Delta to tie 2-2.
GEU over Whalley 2-1.

memyselfandi

Sep 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wow Sixfyv. You wonder why Crafty gets so pissed off. If your not going to predict your team to win then maybe you should abstain! Talk about lowered expectations.

BTW - Langley to lose a toight one 1-0!

Knight Rhider

Jul 31, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Flash20 said:
SUFC vs Chilliwack...after last weeks win in GEU...we thought we had won the world cup or somethin...and oh yeah if we look like a Div 2 squad to anyone...GEU must be reallly ashamed...they should just pull their team for the rest of year...and oh yeah i was at albion yesterday and NO. 7's underwear was still on the field in the same corner... but anywayz....the Wack to win 3-0

Look at the SUFC camp rubbin in the win attaboy. Careful though those GEU boys are a fiesty bunch and even I hesitate with messin with them. May want to take it easy though you guys only won one game they did WIN the league last year. Lucky for you you wont have to play them again...as you'll be in div 1 next year :p

I like that Langley is undefeated. You'd think that they would be braggin a hell of a lot more, a humble bunch huh? They will continue their tear one more week. 3-1 (two for the white boy in the braids)

Hungry Lions? We need points in a major way and with the sikh victory last week the pressure is on. (Thanks GEU- ya lazy bastards) Rumor is John plans to starve us from wednesday on so we are extra hungry. 2-1 for the good guys.

Luck has run out, GEU may be going through problems but there is no way my boys from the dirty dirty will let the Sikhs steal their points. If Sikhs win they should quit soccer and buy lottery tickets. Chilli 3-0

PAU let me down last week as i bet the farm on them. The Delta boys may respond to Craftys callout, but will it be in a good way or in a bad way? PAU 3-2

GEU you are still my dogs. I still have faith forget all these other haters. Take these cnuts down. I predict Whalley 2-1

:p kidding just kidding GEU to rebound like champs 3-2

Skip

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
memyselfandi said:
Wow Sixfyv. You wonder why Crafty gets so pissed off. If your not going to predict your team to win then maybe you should abstain! Talk about lowered expectations.

You have to admire his sense of realism though......;)

~S

Aves

Jan 5, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
studsup said:
PAU vs Delta MOTW, Pau must win this one to stay in the hunt for leaugue champs. Will be a great game as crafty's boys are fired up from the bollocking they took on TTP. The Arch to win a tight one 3-2

I thought we were "The Rock" :rolleyes:

Will Crafty play 3 up front?
How would you match up with 3 up front RF? - or others
Oh, I forgot you're a striker, big man. ;)

:D

studsup

Sep 14, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
We were the "rock", until a certain star defender opted to change shitty diapers during one of the biggest games of the season. BOT The Arch to win and become the Rock again.

memyselfandi

Sep 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Come on Regs - we all love the witty Nation banter (or is it the Rock).

BTW to be on topic - Sixfyv to let in a soft one in the 90th to make it 2-2.

sixfyv

Apr 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
memyselfandi said:
Come on Regs - we all love the witty Nation banter (or is it the Rock).

BTW to be on topic - Sixfyv to let in a soft one in the 90th to make it 2-2.
Guaranteed not to happen... I only do that against Langley!!
:D

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0