Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier [FVSL Premier] Results & Banter January & February 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Good job Lanlgey in winning the league. Why would the League fine you guys DJGMC?? tough luck this year for you guys.

cloughie

Aug 8, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
WELL DONE LANGLEY ON WINNING THE LEAGUE!:wa:

Everyone else is saying it, may as well join in:cool:

but what if..............:knvb::knvb::knvb::knvb:

DJGMC

Sep 11, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Good job Lanlgey in winning the league. Why would the League fine you guys DJGMC?? tough luck this year for you guys.

Your guess is as good as mine? I dont know how fining us will change the situation we find ourselves in. All I can do is keep trying to field a team every week and as you can imagine that is not always happening right now. I would say that we are lucky it has only been 2 forfiets. Thats not bad considering the record. Im hoping we are ok for our last 2 league matches if the league decides to let us play!

WestCoast

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
We knew going in to this season would be tough. It was a last minute decision for us and we were unfortuante to not have the time to talk to everyone involved to see if there was enough interest. Im sure a lot of players would have opted to just stay and play div1. However we thought that we had enough strong players to at least win a few games and stay above our heads. The goal was obviously to stay out of relegation zone and then build for the next season. We were left with only a few players from the previous prem teams who have really helped us, but the bottom line is there was no time to prepare and no help from anyone but ourselves. So now here we are with a couple season games left hoping to at the very least get the games in and fight till the end. I appreciate the kind words from some of the fellas on here. I have never experienced a season such as this and Im not sure if many of the boys on here have. If you have then you would know how frustrating and dishearting it is to be in my position. I only can hope that the core return for next year to rebuild a strong div1 team and compete at that level. It could be a tough sell at this point to some of the guys that have had to stomache this season. We are now under review from the league now and they are to decide our status in the prem league whatever that means. I think our points have decided everything for us. It would be shocking if they through a wack of fines at us. Anyways enough from me, good luck to the teams competing in the pak and congrats to Langley on a fine season. Looking forward to our final match with you as the first one was a decent tilt.

WestCoast is always looking for players. No forfeits needed.

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
DMU 1-3 GEU

Nice day for a make up game out at JO today. Sloppy first half by GEU but 2 nice goals in the last 15, left us 2 nil at half. Second half got a little better potting a beauty after 20 min, 3 nil. DMU fought hard and was unlucky not to get one after our keep stopped 2 on the line and how it didn't go in, I have no idea. DMU scored a nice header off a corner but that was it. 3-1 final.

bluebird

Mar 17, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
strange set up tonight had to play 21 mins of an abandoned game from oct / nov started 1-0 down and we tied it up with 30 sec's to go result 1-1 tie

followed by 90 mins of sx cup..... poco could only get 10 guys for this game and the wunderweb says 7-1 but to the best of my knowledge it was 5-1 ... either way poco never gave up chasing and working hard so props to the ten that played
it never got chippie and there was i think respect from and to both teams.

its sad when a prem team can only field 10 guys especially after what happened to geu last year and the new ruling was brought in for 7 call ups in league to make sure it dont happen again..... then this ......i feel bad for the guys who showed up and were let down by there team mates..... the guys who turned out can hold their heads high i know cloughie is a very proud man and this will hurt him .... say what you like about him .... he puts in the hours and this is how some of his team re-pay him,

ghouse

May 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
:(You do know you cannot use callups for Cup Games,,still for the 21 minutes it would have been ok..
I cant believe they only had ten show up. We too have had that problem this year.. I think its just bad timeing,sometimes shti happens and only so many can show up. I know most of Poco and they are all keeners so Im thinking it just was one of those nights.

bluebird

Mar 17, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
:(You do know you cannot use callups for Cup Games,,still for the 21 minutes it would have been ok..
I cant believe they only had ten show up. We too have had that problem this year.. I think its just bad timeing,sometimes shti happens and only so many can show up. I know most of Poco and they are all keeners so Im thinking it just was one of those nights.

they had 12 for the 21 mins but due to suspensions could only get 10 out for the cup i believe he had 11 signed guys who either could not make it or were suspended
the suspensions are for real but we all have to deal with other comitments
and to have 9 guys who could not make it on the same night.... i feel bad for the guy's who turned out and played their hearts out and i feel bad for cloughie
i may be speaking out of turn but i'm sure some of the excuses were lame and you just dont shite on your team mates like that the whole thing smells flakey :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0