Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier FVSL Premier predictions, and other discussions about whatever.

Who will win the Fraser Valley Premier League this year?

• Golden Ears United

Votes: 11 26.2%
  • Slurrey United

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Allouette United

Votes: 4 9.5%
  • Poco City Dominion

Votes: 13 31.0%
  • Slurrey City

Votes: 3 7.1%
  • Delta United

Votes: 2 4.8%
  • GN Sporting Club

• Peace Arch United

Votes: 4 9.5%
  • Aldergrove United

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Townsend Park

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Skytrain

Aug 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
pardon

Originally posted by Rangerforever
Maybe Bertrum and Skytrain should get a room?
RangershockedatBertrum'sasslicking:p

feel the need to clarify,

Bert can kiss my ass.
Dude do you even know what to do with a ball if it comes to your feet?
TR and Yoda, are two wankers in lovers quarrel, and need to focus attention else where.
Ranger has a big whack courtesy of Skytrain in the rematch to come.
Not-so-Fat Monkey ever thought of donating your hair?
Razor your just a dumb shite.
Snowman and Bored better start scoring goals, or you too are going to have a big whack coming.
Anyone else not mentioned, you are all wankers!

Point is, Skytrain does not buddy up nor cares to make friends. But can guarantee you all that when playing PoCo this season it will take your best game of the year to beat them.

skytraindoesnotwanttoleavebollocksoutbutistoointeligenttomakefunof:rolleyes:

Skytrain

Aug 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
oops

forgot to mention, that there has been many comments on surrey and maple ridge. Skytrain would rather live with the farmers in maple ridge than live in Slum Slurrey. Just two bad neither city has a decent soccer team/club, could improve the stereo-type these two cities have.:D

skytrainstirringthepotbeforehalloweenweekend:eek:

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Help me out...

Skytrain,

Nice cross-sectional slag:D, but please help me out...

When the ball comes to my feet, should I:

a) Promptly turn around and pass it into the back of my own net
b) Forget said ball and go "whack" my nearest opponent
c) Both of the above

I confess, I don't really know. In Skytrain World, the above options are the only ones that really makes sense. What should I do?

Signed: Confused:confused:

lancearsmstrong

Not Bright
Oct 13, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
what do you want?

I was thinking that all this location slagging is so pathetic, and then I realized that without Currey, Hoeco, and dwmc in chehalis; Geu wouldn't have freakshow teams to wipe it's ass with. So what I'm trying to say is, thanks for being there.
Now geu is in a position where they would benefit from a poco win. I only wish they could. Peace Arch is a much stronger team but keep in mind they are alot younger and will be out all night saturday while Billy where's my cane Jackson and the other seniors all in bed by 10. So who knows. All I know is that we have to kill delta friday night, and that is not going to be easy.
peace out
keep it real

Bollocks

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: pardon

Originally posted by Skytrain
feel the need to clarify,
your just a dumb shite.

Skytrain,

I 'feel the need to correct' ... -> YOU'RE a dumb shite ... LOL

skytraindoesnotwanttoleavebollocksoutbutistoointeligenttomakefunof:rolleyes:

Good one. :confused:

See you Remembrance Day at Newton, sweetie ... ;) Maybe RangersForever can dress with us that day ..? RF, how about it?

Bollocks

Skytrain

Aug 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Dude,

Always option 2. :)

Ranger,

Surrey boys always cheap. Elbow sandwiches? I'm afraid you are going to need a little more than cheap shots to get the best of Skytrain. But why resort to cheap/fouls, can't win fair tackles?

Bollocks,

Nov 11 Newton Park, hope your a player and on the pitch, unlike Razorback with the view from the sidelines.:D

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Called up to the show eh?.....

Skyflame:

Fair tackles are fine by me.
I didn't know a "whack" was considered a fair tackle.
I now stand corrected.
I can confirm that Mr. Bollocks, the young squire, is indeed for real.
Great player, you're in trouble me thinks.

Bollocks, anytime I can perform a duty for our club, I will be ready, able & willing. (With elbows filed razor sharp of course)

Hey Jackass, or Lance Romance:
I would pay a lot of money to see Billy Jackson jam his "cane" down your scrawny little throat.
Again, how does a 4-1 ass-whoopin end up being a GEU toilet paper gig?
Wake up ass-face.
Last time I checked, SC Peg or us for that matter have had your # for a while.
As a matter of fact, when did you beat our club last?
Dig into the archives buddy.

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Just the facts Ranger.

Last year when Surrey City was represented by the Celtics. The first game between the two teams was something to the tune of 6 - nil for GEU. Not sure about the second game. I think it might have been a tie. The year before that when SC was called Linfield, GEU played them once in the second half of the season, and I believe they won that game as well.(Do you know Bollocks?) As for the Rangers.....I can't remember when the last time a GEU team beat you was. I remember a few good close games, but no victories.

Your's in the storied history of GEU:rolleyes:

TR

Just noticed a Razorism in there.

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
OK, OK, OK

However, I forgot we had that other premier team last year.
That was a team put together at the last moment because our premier team went basically to the Div. 1 VMSL side.
I thought for some unknown reason (Alzheimer's kicking in) that Linfield was our premier team.
That team from last year basically does not exist in our club anymore.
You're right.
I suppose we were basically our top team last year.
I stand yet once again corrected.

My point being though, except for that make-up team from last year, when was the last time GEU "wiped their asses" with our top side in the club?
Other than the 4-1 result recently, I don't remember any flattering scorelines from either side.

Also, when your team went into premier last year, basically you played the first half in Div. 1 and the second half in premier.
I didn't think GEU played anyone other than us in the Pak.

In fact, how many years has GEU had a premier side?
It's a relatively new club isn't it?

Bear in mind also, I'm slamming the dumb-ass convict from down under, not your club. Not today anyway. :D

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Some more history

We have had a Premier team for the last two and a half years. The year before last was the one where they played the first half in Div 2, and the second half in Premier. Before thier latest stint in the top flight, they had a team there for three years in the mid ninties.

Slam the pretty boy cyclist all you want. In fact, I've got a pretty good idea of who he might be. I'll give him friendly Ranger elbow tonight at training for you. ;)

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Club stuff

TR: Safe to say that our Premier team was a sore point last season. It looks like we have the FVSL Men’s program much more organized this year, especially w/ Frank McCann Coaching the Premier boys. In fact, the 1st and 2nd teams both have good coaching. Don’t know who actually coaches the Rangers, or if it is sort of self run w/ Kenny and RangerForever kind of directing the show. There is still some disagreement between all of us on how things are run, but at least we’re all on top of things, and working more as a club instead of a bunch of independents.

I’m not sure how the VWSL teams are run, but by the looks of it, they are having big time problems, aside from the Peg and Peg / Olys. Looks like two have folded because they weren’t able to sign enough players (any imput Regs?). I don’t know about the Rangers, but I do know both the Royals and the Storm were turning away some pretty good players because we had our rosters set early. I think we’re all hoping we have the FVSL Men’s program going in the right direction. It’s good to see some young guys getting playing time and having some success on the Premier team.

Your last post opens a whole can of worms on FVSL Promotion policy, but I don’t feel like a rant on FVSL Constitution right now. If you push my buttons enough, maybe I’ll write an essay later!

DWMC

Skytrain

Aug 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Club stuff

Originally posted by Dude-where'smycar?
TR: Safe to say that our Premier team was a sore point last season. It looks like we have the FVSL Men’s program much more organized this year,...... good to see some young guys getting playing time and having some success on the Premier team.

DWMC
Dude,

Correct me if I'm wrong but is not your club Surrey United? If so what kind of 'Success' are they having sitting at the bottom of the table?

Train

Oct 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
"Storm turning guys away"? Huh

I do know both the Royals and the Storm were turning away some pretty good players - Dude
I wish that statement were true. The Storm hasn't had such a luxury thusfar. We've competed without subs, or even been short a player. We're just the exception in the club. Though I am still confident with the level oftalent on our team.

LookingforwardtogivingBullocksanotherlessononfootballtonight

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hoping to watch a good match on Sunday...

Skytrain:
Perhaps you're TTP, and if so, I have no idea where you're going with it.

But no, Dude is a member of the more storied club in Surrey.

It pains me to say this, because I actually like your team and not you individually, but good luck against Peace Arch this weekend.

POCO 2 Peace Arch 2

Rangersittingonthefenceonthisone

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rangerforever

More storied Club in Surrey? Com'on mate, lets be honest... I was once a member of that club (all my years in youth and a few in Mens) and it wouldn't matter how we did all year in the league as long as we beat United twice!!! That is because they always won the league... Surrey F.C. has won a few Pakenham Cups, but at the Premier level have not been the most storied club... 4 seasons ago when I was a member of the Wanderers we had probably the best young talent around (including VMSL)... if a few established veteran players (from the Rangers) had of stepped up then, the young talent would have had some leadership and would probably be in the top half of the current VMSL... that unfortunatly never happened, instead the Rangers are the best Div. 1 team around... don't get me wrong I love the Rangers lads like my own squad, however the most storied club in Surrey is going to win it all very soon, (if not this year) in the toughest amature league in Canada... the young talent that was once Surrey F.C's has now developed and is helping out their old nemisis into a strong bet for a Metro League crown...

Cheers, Guinness

"Glory, Glory Glasgow Rangers";)

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
You've been corrected

Skytrain, Ranger beat me to the punch, but we are members of the club in between identities: Surrey FC / SC / Pegasus...NOT Surrey United.

Guinness (Love that Stout!), just curious: what exactly is the club agenda there? You sort of touched on it...United has been stockpiling talent for the VMSL Premier side, but the rest of the whole club looks weak. Granted, you guys seem to have a strong contender over there, but what the hell is going on with the rest of the Men's program, both on the VMSL side and especially the FVSL end of things? Do you guys even associate with players on the other teams? I'm not saying this sarcastically; I'm just trying to get an idea as to how inter club connections work. The club agenda with us is pretty obvious- promote from within and take a run at the BC title from 3 separate angles: Peg VMSL, Peg FVSL, and the Rangers (if they win the Pak again).

Train: I think you'd agree with me that you did turn down some good players...we were just lucky enough to keep them! Remember this Motorhome: you'll always bleed Royal Blue baby!

DWMC- who’llseemotorhomeaftertrainingtonightinthedressingroomforsomebeers.

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ah my good man Guinness....

I thought I knew who you were before, I am certain I know who you are now.
You have to be one of three guys and I'm sure which one.
You little Hun.
Why are you flying an American Flag?
Should it not be another country?
We would without a doubt be the best club around if it wasn't for little turn coats like you.;)
You had no choice in the matter, I totally agree.
If some of us wouldn't have gotten fat, old and lazy, you wouldn't have left. Sorry.
But, storied equals something more than just 4 years mate.
I would say the FVSL league championships would be an equal with us maybe earning more Pakenham cups?
Definitely more Pakenham final appearences over the last 10-15 years for sure.
But that would be have been when you were in Grade 3 or something.
Surrey U. made it to the BC final once - something we never did.
I agree you will do something big soon, I don't doubt it, and Marty had the balls to take it to the next level in the VMSL.
Again, something we couldn't do.
However, you now are a one team club are you not?
Seriously bud, we have at least 4 decent sides in the club now.
You lot succeeded while we were rebuilding.
We'll be back and so will you. :)
You miss Newton, I know you do.

See ya Bluenose.
PS - get the fcuk off this thread, FVSL only please.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0