Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier FVSL Premier predictions, and other discussions about whatever.

Who will win the Fraser Valley Premier League this year?

• Golden Ears United

Votes: 11 26.2%
  • Slurrey United

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Allouette United

Votes: 4 9.5%
  • Poco City Dominion

Votes: 13 31.0%
  • Slurrey City

Votes: 3 7.1%
  • Delta United

Votes: 2 4.8%
  • GN Sporting Club

• Peace Arch United

Votes: 4 9.5%
  • Aldergrove United

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Townsend Park

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Skytrain

Aug 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
new guy...

tpranger,

care to comment on the sudden turn around in your team? After losing the first couple game TownsenPark has come on strong. Why?

FatJoe,

Don't think you guys will be able to put up points against Surrey Peg, but would be nice to see.

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I've seen better netminding during a BBY Canadians game.

I'm sure TPRanger will agree when I say Townsend Park was nothing special on Sunday, and that Golden Ears just plain sucked. You can't argue with 3 straight wins though. What has prompted the turnaround? Have all the bible thumpers from Aldergrove gone to Chilliwack?

Where have all the Poco guys gone Skytrain?

Skytrain

Aug 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: I've seen better netminding during a BBY Canadians game.

Originally posted by TheRob

Where have all the Poco guys gone Skytrain?

They are still running laps from last nights practice for Friday nights result. :mad:

fat monkey

Oct 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
We are still here

All right TR, all right. We have some humble pie left to finish from Friday night, but I will wait until after my prediction.

GEU, judging by the negative stuff flowing from Bertrum and the boys, will finish with a record below .500 this season.

It sounds as if you boys are in an unstoppable free-fall that only a match against the Alder-posers could stop.

I hate to say this, because we are tied with Peace Arch, and we have anything but a gimme this weekend against Delta, but I think Peace Arch will pound the all-wet lazybacks this weekend. They have no Arnie Mears, no Mark Slater, and Jeff Perkins is hobbling. Their kids just cannot cut it.

Peace Arch 5, All-Wet 0.

(Too bad Skytrain will not be playing for Peace Arch. That would be good for one lazybacks goal)

Bollocks

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Week 7 predictions

Originally posted by FatJoe
GN Sporting 2 - SC Peg 1
SC Peg will finish in the top half. However, they will not gain 3 points in this round.

FatJoe,

WTF? ... :confused:

On the basis of what?? ... is this prediction made? Are you trying to get us SC Peg boys all riled up so we play better? You must play for GN is all I can say.

Bollocks

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Up you mighty Ultra!!

GEU, judging by the negative stuff flowing from Bertrum and the boys, will finish with a record below .500 this season.
GEU will finish above .500. The coach just has to realise that some of his players are shite. There are four, or five guys on reserve who can step in and play. There was to be a meeting between our coach, and captain lastnight. Personel was the main topic of conversation. Expect changes on the weekend, and look for a impressive win from the lads in blue.:(

Skytrain

Aug 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Up you mighty Ultra!!

The coach just has to realise .... his players are shite. There are four, or five guys on reserve who can step in and play. :( [/B]

Its a good thing GEU Has 4-5 players who can play, But unfortunately you need eleven to play. GEU womens reserve team probably should get the call to fill in, pretty much the same thing that GEU has right know. 11 guys running around chasing the ball in a big pack holding their purses.

Fact not a prediction: GEU will end up far less than .500.

skytrainalreadygettinreadyforgeupocostandoff

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
POCO/PEACE ARCH

When and where is the clash of the Titans?
Actually, the clash of the Titans is tonite when we play our Premier team.
I'm coming after you Bollocks and I know who you are.

Rangertolazytolookatthefvslwebsite.

Skytrain

Aug 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Pylon

Originally posted by lancearsmstrong
Geu will smash poco in both of their meetings this year!!!!!!

Did you come up with that post all on your own? At moment GEU could not beat Aldergrove or GN Shocking.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Watch out for Lance...

Skytrain,

You may not want to create a new enemy here; Lance Armstrong is liable to chase you down on his bike and throw a testicle at you. That is, if he isn't too tired from winning 3 TDFs and playing for GEU in his spare time.

DWMC.

Train

Oct 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rangers vs. Pegasus

When and where is the clash of the Titans?
Why didn't the "clash" between the SC Premier squad and the Rangers not happen last night? I was looking forward to hearing the result.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bertrum,

Obviously the "Clash of the Titans" statement was meant as an inter-club thing. In any event, you as a Premier player for GEU are in no position to make any statement such as "More like a tryout to find some tallent for one team." First, the standing show the SC teams are holding their own. Second, the SC Premier, 1st, Reserve, and 2nd teams are all stocked with tallented players and good coaches, and from what I see we are the only club using the Reserve system as it is intended. The Premier team is stocked with ex-Storm players, and they draw on a couple of experienced Rangers week-in, week-out.

Isn't this the way the Reserve system is supposed to work?:confused: Waht do you think, TheRob?:D

DWMC

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
No match last night due to the rain.
Didn't want to trear up Queen's Park I guess.
Oh well, the Premier side will have to wait till next week for lessons in Football 101. :D
Just kidding Bolloks! Yikes!

I think Bertrum is still a bit dazed after his 4-1 ass-whoopin two weeks ago.
It's OK son. Everything will be OK.

bertrum

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Thanks guys

You two picks really do have a problem with receiving thoughtful feeback. You sure can dish horse$hit, but you sure can't take it. Forestranger and Flukewheresmytrike, have a good weekend plumbing. Bertrum

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Who cares?

Originally posted by bertrum
Clash of the Titans, give me a break. More like a tryout to find some tallent for one team.:mad:

Huh? What was so thoughtful about that? If it’s thoughtful, I'm all ears. If it's gibberish (like your last two posts), I'll call you on it.

It's called "Taking the Piss" Bert, not "Writing down the dumb thoughts that come into my head."

You seem extra sensitive today:( . Is everything hunky dory in GEU land?

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Listen Bert, you're the one saying "who cares" man.
Also, "gimme a break".
What am I supposed to do, just lie back and take it like your Momma took it from me last night?
By the way tell her she left her slippers at my place.
I can take the $hit because I know I dish it.
Zeesh.
Sorry to be such a "pick" and seriously, good luck this weekend.
I gotta go now and fix a faucet and bathtub.....

bertrum

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey bud

If I ever see you on the pitch I'll make you my bitch. Good luck pylon. PS My Momma wouldn't come within 10 miles of such Surrey trash.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0