Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier [FVSL] Premier 2023/2024 Predictions, Results & Banter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unitedforever

Mar 23, 2022
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rumour starting to rumble that Van City is already looking to fold after getting pumped in week 1.

@YoAdrian If you have less than 8 goals tomorrow, we’ll be very disappointed.

YoAdrian

Sep 26, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rumour starting to rumble that Van City is already looking to fold after getting pumped in week 1.

@YoAdrian If you have less than 8 goals tomorrow, we’ll be very disappointed.
Ahhhh sorry to disappoint lads… it was only 7-1 over van city amateur. Waste of time. Should’ve stayed home to watch UFC.

Also, if you show up to mens premier wearing replica kits of a professional team (Villarreal) with names on the back you deserve to get a touchdown put passed you every week.

utah

Sep 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Betty Poser GIF by SKATE KITCHEN

informing eric cartman GIF by South Park

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ahhhh sorry to disappoint lads… it was only 7-1 over van city amateur. Waste of time. Should’ve stayed home to watch UFC.

Also, if you show up to mens premier wearing replica kits of a professional team (Villarreal) with names on the back you deserve to get a touchdown put passed you every week.
I think they're affiliated with Villareal. I worked with a guys who had a son in the academy, and remember him telling me they were.

Still I guess doesn't mean they have to wear thier kit.

BigBadRedBull16

Jan 31, 2017
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ur worst nightmare. Comin 4 u. Micro Footy going to pump the f$&k out of the slums from slurrey in week 1. Can’t wait to bump em into the bottom of the table like we bumped em from provincials last fall. Chicka chicka ya ya.

F$&k SC Cup. League made us play in it because other teams were scared n backed out. League play we gotz u all down.
Well, first post I’ve made on here in a very long time. I was alerted to this comment made about “pumping the slums from surrey” last week. I went out and watched the FCT MFA game on Sunday. Cannot remember the last time someone was this confident about their upcoming season only to produce at such and underwhelming rate. Maybe the 95/96 or 11/12 Canucks?

Anyway, if this lad is from MFA. Please do your team and your parents a favour. Stick to cat fishing 19 year old boys on tinder. The embarrassment you’ll experience will be much less.

& now back to my season long silence. Ciao ciao.

Spankmemanky

Apr 18, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well, first post I’ve made on here in a very long time. I was alerted to this comment made about “pumping the slums from surrey” last week. I went out and watched the FCT MFA game on Sunday. Cannot remember the last time someone was this confident about their upcoming season only to produce at such and underwhelming rate. Maybe the 95/96 or 11/12 Canucks?

Anyway, if this lad is from MFA. Please do your team and your parents a favour. Stick to cat fishing 19 year old boys on tinder. The embarrassment you’ll experience will be much less.

Does anyone else conjure up the image of Flava Flave in his I hit da pipe hard phase when they think of micro mind??

He’s Fightin the Power that be

Khalsaking

Sep 20, 2023
Tokens
Dirty Money

Dw bro. We gunna spank u silly b^*%h. Won’t b wasting ur time when u play us. Some told me u the midget on Abbotsford that plays for the crappy L1 team Altitude.

Our back line would stomp u out. Ahahaha get ready little man’s.

Khalsaking

Sep 20, 2023
Tokens
Dirty Money

Ohhhh so surrey got a mouth now??? R boys goin 2 wash the floor w you losers. We the best team in Surrey!!!!!!

10 SFC Khalsa
01 Surrey U

Spankmemanky

Apr 18, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ohhhh so surrey got a mouth now??? R boys goin 2 wash the floor w you losers. We the best team in Surrey!!!!!!

10 SFC Khalsa
01 Surrey

10 SFC Khalsa
01 Surrey U

Soooooo you get absolutely hammered by the whitecaps and you’re talking rubbish about being the best in slurrey?

You did notice no one on the team that raped your sorry asses is on here talkin shite right??
They let their game do their talking, not their samosa hole.

I’d suggest talking to your defensive coach about your mental frailties against real opposition not the hot dogs down the hallways micro wieners you beat like the rented mules they are.

mtkb

Feb 1, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'm thinking even a rudimentary bit of IP address sleuthing would disclose that microfooty and khalsaking are one in the same, and a piss-taking troll worthy of a tip of the cap...

YoAdrian

Sep 26, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dw bro. We gunna spank u silly b^*%h. Won’t b wasting ur time when u play us. Some told me u the midget on Abbotsford that plays for the crappy L1 team Altitude.

Those are some wild accusations, glad my playing days are behind me just a loyal supporter now with a front row seat to see the farm boys harvest your ass.

Mate, your backline couldn’t stomp out 14 year old caps kids with trust funds. They scored a touchdown on you.

Speaking of touchdowns.. Guess I’d be pretty unhinged too if I lost my virginity after my uncle cosby poured me my first crown and coke.

I’d advise u to stick to one account for future posting purposes as it’s evident you’ve got the same sensory awareness as Helen Keller in a gangbang.

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money

And there it is.....
I knew you didn't play for micro footy.

Last time in premier didn't go well, what's going to make it any different this time?

Try actually winning a game at this level before mouthing off

akslop

Better Bastard
Jun 28, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
Those are some wild accusations, glad my playing days are behind me just a loyal supporter now with a front row seat to see the farm boys harvest your ass.

Mate, your backline couldn’t stomp out 14 year old caps kids with trust funds. They scored a touchdown on you.

Speaking of touchdowns.. Guess I’d be pretty unhinged too if I lost my virginity after my uncle cosby poured me my first crown and coke.

I’d advise u to stick to one account for future posting purposes as it’s evident you’ve got the same sensory awareness as Helen Keller in a gangbang.
jesus GIF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0