Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier [FVSL] Premier 2023/2024 Predictions, Results & Banter

Status
Not open for further replies.

utah

Sep 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Tigers??? I just saw a bunch of Ligers out there tonight. Going to be a long season for them....

Napoleon Dynamite Deb GIF by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment

GIF by USF Athletics

MicrocockFC

Sep 1, 2023
Tokens
Dirty Money
And the ol abby war horses have emerged victorious over the golden jungle cats. Not bad for a bunch of muckers 2 weeks into pre season to hoist a trophy against a professional club with Saudi pro league connections!!
I wasn’t able to come out heard from a tigers player they should’ve beat you guys you could only score on free kicks because tigers goalie was sh*t. Don’t worrrrrry budz Mighty Footy Academy coming for your lame a%S farmers side. Our keeps got your girls numbers.

Abby United

Jan 30, 2016
Tokens
Dirty Money
I wasn’t able to come out heard from a tigers player they should’ve beat you guys you could only score on free kicks because tigers goalie was sh*t. Don’t worrrrrry budz Mighty Footy Academy coming for your lame a%S farmers side. Our keeps got your girls numbers.
yeah they totally dominated! i believe tigers got 0 shots on net. Oh they did have a free kick though that went toward the net. It was really close.

MicrocockFC

Sep 1, 2023
Tokens
Dirty Money
yeah they totally dominated! i believe tigers got 0 shots on net. Oh they did have a free kick though that went toward the net. It was really close.
I heard they had a shot get tipped ontoo the cross bar, woulda made it 1-1. You beat an academy team 2-0. Chilll bruh.

You’re lucky we don’t match up until Nov. 5. Dw we got the date stamped. Mighty Footy gunna take the almighty Abbotsford blue berry farmers fc down. We secured the bag already. Merlin F. Going to make your old a’s defenders look silly.

leftbackhome

Nov 24, 2015
Tokens
Dirty Money
I heard they had a shot get tipped ontoo the cross bar, woulda made it 1-1. You beat an academy team 2-0. Chilll bruh.

You’re lucky we don’t match up until Nov. 5. Dw we got the date stamped. Mighty Footy gunna take the almighty Abbotsford blue berry farmers fc down. We secured the bag already. Merlin F. Going to make your old a’s defenders look silly.
Big bad Merlin F eh? I’m sure the blueberry farmers are shaking in their steel toes.

MicrocockFC

Sep 1, 2023
Tokens
Dirty Money
Is that Micropussy having a tantrum??
Utah - don’t know who you are but I heard rumours n if it’s tru. Your midget a^* better watch out. We’re gonna snap your ankles when we play u. Micro Footy > Abbotsfurd

Annnnnd our goalies a fcukn’ unit so don’t expect to be puttn anything past him. Kids fantastic.

SFC Khalsa I heard got a ton of bois too. They’re gonna stomp every 1 out but us.

akslop

Better Bastard
Jun 28, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
Utah - don’t know who you are but I heard rumours n if it’s tru. Your midget a^* better watch out. We’re gonna snap your ankles when we play u. Micro Footy > Abbotsfurd

Annnnnd our goalies a fcukn’ unit so don’t expect to be puttn anything past him. Kids fantastic.

SFC Khalsa I heard got a ton of bois too. They’re gonna stomp every 1 out but us.
Don't be a fcuking goof kid. If you wanna make threats be prepared to be fitted with concrete boots and dropped in the Fraser. Don't make me tell your mom or she'll cut off your data plan

MicrocockFC

Sep 1, 2023
Tokens
Dirty Money
Don't be a fcuking goof kid. If you wanna make threats be prepared to be fitted with concrete boots and dropped in the Fraser. Don't make me tell your mom or she'll cut off your data plan
Speak up b$&tch you know what team I’m from. Made it clear. Who u play 4? Ill
Make sure to wear my concrete cleats when I slide thru ur’ legs snapn’ em into 2.

Micro got your team in the bag toooo. Cry all you want. We’re going to top 3 4sure this year.

akslop

Better Bastard
Jun 28, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
Speak up b$&tch you know what team I’m from. Made it clear. Who u play 4? Ill
Make sure to wear my concrete cleats when I slide thru ur’ legs snapn’ em into 2.

Micro got your team in the bag toooo. Cry all you want. We’re going to top 3 4sure this year.
That's gonna be tough. From what I'm told You ride the pine and play cheerleader but you excel at being and extra body at practice. Speaking of sliding thru legs I bet drive yer mommas car and flip the N to make it look like a Z case that's what all the cool kids do now. Did somebody say skip?

Spankmemanky

Apr 18, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yah. We were forced to enter this tourney while others were let to sit out. We didn’t have enough guys. We don’t have a team under to pull from.

SC Cup is shits n e way. We are focused on league. That’s all that matters.
Haven’t been on for awhile but microcock is by far the biggest twat that’s been on here for awhile…..they/them for sure.

We all know what happens to big mouths and small cocks….they get what they deserve …..from their Daddies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0