Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier FVSL Premier 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ronaldo. 07

Oct 7, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money
I love how you made an account called Ronaldo 07 to mouth off to a bunch of guys who spend there free time supporting the league we play in.

I dont know where your getting the professional player part from lol but I can assure you if I played pro I wouldn't be playing against bums like you and Vancouver united. Your probably the guy on CCB who wears airpods in the handshake line up looking like an absolute pigeon.
At the end of the day ur an amateur so I don't need to know ur resume and where u played .

Soccer2000

Oct 5, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money
LOLLL you have no idea who I am but this poor Arshdeep guy been getting ripped on hard haha. You guys couldn't even win a single thing in your own age group but yea you guys were gonna have no competition in U-21... and are gonna somehow win a league title... losers stay losers bud

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
These guys know what their talking about were not gunna win the league this year and that's fine. We weren't supposed to. People can say what they want but we got our premier spot because no other div 1 team had the balls to step up. In 2 years you can start judging our squad. Dude that prediction is not bold it is a smart one I'll guarantee you that.

No, still bold. Very bold.

Ronaldo. 07

Oct 7, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money
LOLLL you have no idea who I am but this poor Arshdeep guy been getting ripped on hard haha. You guys couldn't even win a single thing in your own age group but yea you guys were gonna have no competition in U-21... and are gonna somehow win a league title... losers sta
Fitness coaches stay fitness coaches not players put those AirPods in and listen to that nipsey. Ur the biggest goof.

Ronaldo. 07

Oct 7, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money
LOLLL you have no idea who I am but this poor Arshdeep guy been getting ripped on hard haha. You guys couldn't even win a single thing in your own age group but yea you guys were gonna have no competition in U-21... and are gonna somehow win a league title... losers stay losers bud
We have 2 older guys can't play u21.

thetruth

Nov 19, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money
At the end of the day ur an amateur so I don't need to know ur resume and where u played .

What dont you get about not posting in this thread until you win a game against someone other than van united?

You should make your own thread for your u18 metro team you keep stroking yourself off to, maybe than everyone will leave you alone eh?

#makethefvslgreatagain

Ronaldo. 07

Oct 7, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money
What dont you get about not posting in this thread until you win a game against someone other than van united?

You should make your own thread for your u18 metro team you keep stroking yourself off to, maybe than everyone will leave you alone eh?

#makethefvslgreatagain
Who the hell are you though. I am who I am you are nobody.

Get lost.

Ronaldo. 07

Oct 7, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money
Looks like ccb is the tend these days . Somebody change the name to ccb soccer league. Since nobody cares about anything other team.

Best team
Ccb azad

BCSoccerWankerOuter

Aug 1, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money
How?? Count the mvps mate if you want. It's evenly split.

Gagan Josan your CM is simply your best player available weekly. The Latin CB is your other best player both 23+ in age. Don’t tell me that being called the FVSL premier mvp for one game by either the refs or the other teams guy on the sidelines is valid. Those two players make yous whole team look better mate.

Ronaldo. 07

Oct 7, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money
Gagan Josan your CM is simply your best player available weekly. The Latin CB is your other best player both 23+ in age. Don’t tell me that being called the FVSL premier mvp for one game by either the refs or the other teams guy on the sidelines is valid. Those two players make yous whole team look better mate.
They are good no dought but mvps matter. We have 6 players including Gagan on one MVP. That Latin centre back hasn't played for us in the last 3 games. Emmanuel ekeh and Brandon nair make safc better , Collins makes surrey united better, Meers makes Port Moody better. Jake and Isaac make coastal better. Those are the players that win their teams games week in week out. And without them they wouldn't be where they are today what's your point.

Ronaldo. 07

Oct 7, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money
Not to mention the Langley team that is built around Connor and Brody.

BCSoccerWankerOuter

Aug 1, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money
They are good no dought but mvps matter. We have 6 players including Gagan on one MVP. That Latin centre back hasn't played for us in the last 3 games. Emmanuel ekeh and Brandon nair make safc better , Collins makes surrey united better, Meers makes Port Moody better. Jake and Isaac make coastal better. Those are the players that win their teams games week in week out. And without them they wouldn't be where they are today what's your point.

All those teams are much much much deeper then just two guys on each team. They all have players who make their teams better not just those 1-2 guys. Remove Gagan from your line up and we will see what happens. Yous used not having Gagan as an excuse in the past for being blown out.

Ronaldo. 07

Oct 7, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money
All those teams are much much much deeper then just two guys on each team. They all have players who make their teams better not just those 1-2 guys. Remove Gagan from your line up and we will see what happens. Yous used not having Gagan as an excuse in the past for being blown out.
Not having gagan and our university players was the reason. That Latin centre back that u love so much because of his calmness was our best player. Hasn't played in the past three games. And we're doIng fine. And if you take those players off of those teams then they would be pretty shitty like very shitty. Their kick and run game wouldn't work effectively. (Not trying to offend anyone.)

Ronaldo. 07

Oct 7, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hater hater what happened to your beloved coastal this week. Abby dropped a touchdown on them. Too bad u weren't there to chearleed them.

BCSoccerWankerOuter

Aug 1, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hater hater what happened to your beloved coastal this week. Abby dropped a touchdown on them. Too bad u weren't there to chearleed them.

will be in attendance to witness the all mighty CCB Azad play Coastal next time around. Should be entertaining to say the least. From all accounts their players said it should’ve been 15-0.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0