Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

[FVSL Masters] - Week 4 MOTW

[FVSL Masters] Week 4 MOTW

• Peace Arch Utd - Surrey Heat

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aldergrove Utd - North Delta Utd Alumni

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
For the record, Bored looked young, spry, and handsome. A young John Lennon.

In a new age Mustang.
Rumour has it, that if you look closely at the Beatles Rock Band, Lennon's face has been replaced with Bored's. At the request of Johns Family of course. They thought he captured the essence of his youth.

Jack The Lad

Jan 20, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I've retired 5 times and played almost every position including coaching one year. Currently signed on the GEU Tigers roster with hopes one day I can crack the lineup:rolleyes:.

Why don't you come and try out for our team. I'm sure you'll fit right in and get tonnes of playing time.

JTL

MILLSY

Nov 21, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Girth,

As I remember you only used play with one thing, not that there's any thing wrong with a little tug on your johnson every once and a while!

PS Bored it sounds like you guys have one hell of a team after reading the "analysis" of your matches. And your welcome for the 2-1 win against us thanks to the charitable mood I was in that evening.

bored

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
PS Bored it sounds like you guys have one hell of a team after reading the "analysis" of your matches. And your welcome for the 2-1 win against us thanks to the charitable mood I was in that evening.

One hell of a team may be a stretch but so far so good. You may have been a little distracted but on your best day you weren't going to stop either of those shots, they were clinical.

You disagree with the analysis? Of the teams we have faced Mission is the best but we did win so I would say, at least until the next game is played, that Poco should rank ahead of Mission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0