Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

[FVSL MASTERS] Predictions, Results & Banter 2010/2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

bintheredonethat

Sep 19, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: [FVSL MASTERS] Results and Banter Sept/Oct 2010

Hey Sid, on the sidelines where you belong, were back then and still are.
Ever wonder why you bounce from team to team, cause no one likes you

Mar 8, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: [FVSL MASTERS] Results and banter Sept/Oct 2010

we actually were just playing with you. amazing how little skill your team possesses, looks like you just came out of a barn happy with your new little cleats and wondering how they grip on grass! look forward to the next meeting when we have our full forward line. i am sure 5-0 and you guys wining and elbows flying like sunday will be how you play.

enjoy your season!

mastermind

Nov 23, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money

Hey Sid! Aside from Flavio, Ryan,your sweeper and your keeper, you guys don't pose a threat to anyone. The game was played 80% in your end of the pitch, so insulting our skill only makes you look worse. To the rest of the Dewdney squad out there, good effort boys, you might want to kick this clown off your team, he sounds like a liability to me.

alphabet

Nov 16, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money

hey mouth piece
the only reason you muckers are top of the pops is from you shite schedule,I will gaurantee we will place in the top five propably ahead of the golden ears kick & run fc....Now I want a re match......how about a friendly during x mas break ya poink,
kicking out smallest guy is ok.he is fine ,but trying to hurt him isnt!why not kick our # 18 ya fcuking dweeb,ya cause your still a chicken shite ken!thats why in the chilliwack tourney years ago with Alemania your whole team never once passed the ball to u the whole game PELE ,did you not get our message .....YOU WERE A KNOB THEN KEN !
AND YOU STILL ARE!:knvb::bronco::wa:
alphagetto
wake up son .....your team had two players the midget & outSWINGER

twat fc

ps : Your goalie is top notch,to bad he is playing where he is,what is with FOGHORNLEGHORN up front
At times with foghorn ,wee midget & big country up front you clowns were a reall circus act:knvb::bronco::knvb::bronco::knvb::bronco::wa::wa::wa:

sidsspenthiswholesundayatthecircus

Come on Sid- no disrespect but there is no way you will finish ahead of us or in top 5 for that matter. Just not enough substance there.

And as for beaking off....next time you boys decide to go off at the bar about predicting a 4-0 spanking and putting a cooler on it...make sure they have the nuts to follow through with paying it out. I don't think you had 4 tackles you won all game.

bored

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Why on earth would any be concerned with disrespcting Sid - he does that himself every time he walks out his front door?

This is Take the Piss isn't it - it's entirely about disrespect!

I hope I didn't offend any of you fckuing twats.

alphabet

Nov 16, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money

Why on earth would any be concerned with disrespcting Sid - he does that himself every time he walks out his front door?

still bitter you lost this weekend bored?

rbks

Aug 12, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

Did Sid hit a nerve!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I would love a re-match!!! If only our league new how to make up a proper schedule ! it's the first time you guys have ever seen the top of a league before & will be your last. How about a re match say over X-mas break?

alphabet

Nov 16, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money

Did Sid hit a nerve!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I would love a re-match!!! If only our league new how to make up a proper schedule ! it's the first time you guys have ever seen the top of a league before & will be your last. How about a re match say over X-mas break?

Take much more for sid to get to us - seeing him gasp for air everytime he moves 5 feet is like watching a . As for a rematch - we'd love to but seriously have nothing left to prove to you sandbags other than kicknig you around the park for another 90 minutes.

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

reall good one
good comeback,you had to play with plumbers fc to get ur game.....your players where telling me your a goof,just like you x mates at alemenia
once a wanker always a wanker
ya six foot four pussy
what did your team have a team conference this morning,o where u calling the boys to ask what to say next on here

fcuk u poink

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

reall good one
good comeback,you had to play with plumbers fc to get ur game.....your players where telling me your a goof,just like you x mates at alemenia
ya six foot four pussy
what did your team have a team conference this morning,o where u calling the boys to ask what to say next on here

fcuk u poink:bronco::bronco::knvb:

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

reall good one
ya six foot four pussy

fcuk u poink:bronco::bronco::knvb:

Come on Sid- no disrespect but there is no way you will finish ahead of us or in top 5 for that matter. Just not enough substance there.

And as for beaking off....next time you boys decide to go off at the bar about predicting a 4-0 spanking and putting a cooler on it...make sure they have the nuts to follow through with paying it out. I don't think you had 4 tackles you won all game.
look at foghornleghorn...man he has balls to come over to our team after the match and start beaking off to our team, i dont really know him that well but surlely we didnt need to drink pints together afterwards.holy shite mid life crices or what:rolleyes:
as for buying the cooler for your team(LOL) fcuk that noise ...I wouldnt give your team the STEAM FROM MY PISS

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

NOW i AM REALL BORED

alphabet

Nov 16, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money

look at foghornleghorn...man he has balls to come over to our team after the match and start beaking off to our team, i dont really know him that well but surlely we didnt need to drink pints together afterwards.holy shite mid life crices or what:rolleyes:
as for buying the cooler for your team(LOL) fcuk that noise ...I wouldnt give your team the STEAM FROM MY PISS

serioulsy Sid...go finish grade 6 man. Funny thing is, it would have made your season if you had beaten' us and the twat that made the bet would have spouted off about how good you guys are (or think you are).

for us....just another win against a shitty team that throws cheap elbows and can't tackle worth shite. I'll take Ken anyday on my team man - he's better on one leg than anybody on that Div.2 team you guys have.

On to next week....in tough aganist PAFC who look to be really strong this year. Should be a good game between two teams that know how to play.

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Sounds like a rematch would be fun to watch!

Cheers!

hopefully we get them at home in the cup

yeah,
then we will put coolers on the line..... not some drunk beer whore high on coke trying to get some free pints,CHEAP CNUT:p

as for ken(lol) ken fcuking who,?
that was his nick name when we played together at Alemania
or game day ken cough , cough , cough it up or boom boom down the park
as for grade six?isnt that better than grade 5 ya halfwit
I remember him scoring his first and only goal that year,he celebrated by himself,his own coach didnt even acknowledge him ............Coach" good assist davey"

sidsout

alphabet

Nov 16, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money

hopefully we get them at home in the cup

yeah,
then we will put coolers on the line..... not some drunk beer whore high on coke trying to get some free pints,CHEAP CNUT:p

as for ken(lol) ken fcuking who,?
that was his nick name when we played together at Alemania
or game day ken cough , cough , cough it up or boom boom down the park
as for grade six?isnt that better than grade 5 ya halfwit
I remember him scoring his first and only goal that year,he celebrated by himself,his own coach didnt even acknowledge him ............Coach" good assist davey"

sidsout

Sid - you're like so last week... get over the loss man. I know lifes shitty, well yours at least. Regroup and move on. Look to at least try and get a point this week against PA Rangers.

mastermind

Nov 23, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money

Can somebody tell me who the hell this Sid guy is here. Did he actually take to the field or just watched the game?? Please tell me it wasn't that Fat coach guy with grey hair?? If it was yikes buddy ya better put a sock in it, you probably couldn't make an eight yard sprint.

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Sid - you're like so last week... get over the loss man. I know lifes shitty, well yours at least. Regroup and move on. Look to at least try and get a point this week against PA Rangers.
well at least Im not living in my uncles basement suite in whonnock stealing internet from my neighbours
life must be shitty bar hopping by urself son,If ya need a free beer,just ask OUR team will cover YOU
remember your div 1 masters .......not Glasgow Celtic,fcuk me lets see what happens next time when ken tries to hurt one of our big boys,just let the cheap cnut try,It will be his last...........wee man has fcuked up bigger men in the pen
as for you
GET A NEW HAIRSTYLIST FOGHORNLEGHORN

bintheredonethat

Sep 19, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

Hey Gary
you got no class man
your a waste of time
now go eat your box of donuts
over and out

rbks

Aug 12, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

Hey Sid
Listen to these guys! They can't take a little slagging!!!!!!!!!! You keep hitting a NERVE! An Alphagetty like I said this is the first & last time you guys will EVER sit at the top of the league!!! Golden Ears Queers can't take a RE-MATCH because there CHICKEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0