Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

[FVSL MASTERS] Predictions, Results & Banter 2010/2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

alphabet

Nov 16, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: [FVSL MASTERS] Results and Banter Sept/Oct 2010

I am concerned about Div 1 Masters as the Poco Hontas is my team, they are looking pretty good. Looking at the standing, Langley is poised nicely with games in hand.

I didn't realize I was in JTL's shadow, thank you for the update.

No changes planned for me, unless Upper Managment hasn't told me something, gulp?

They are and will be one of the teams that finish in the top 5 for sure when everything settles. It will come down to them, Temple, South Surrey, Poco and GEU. Little disappointed that we only get Athletics and Poco once this year.

As for the shadow...it's more of an eclipse caused from JTL's swollen head (that Sid is far too familiar with by the sounds of it).

Maybe we can make it a 2-for-1 signing package. There MUST be someone else not happy with playing time there............:wa:

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Don't count out the Ballsacks.

Although us Lords of Langley do dress well and like our wine parties, we don't have the studs those Ballsacks can throw out on the pitch.

Top level goalkeeping, freshly retired premier fullbacks and midfield, Roxy running the show up front, and never mind the chissled, ageless BullyB...they are the team to watch as we all start to move past the first two months honneymoon.

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Nice Plan, will you be using Atkins or Jenny Craig?

be nice
deep breath in.... and out .........
ur the one with the bigmans head on a small body:wa:

rbks

Aug 12, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

JTL what happened to your goalie he's not on your registration list isn't he TP? Did he quit also?

rightpegleftstick

Aug 6, 2010
Tokens
Dirty Money

Peace arch Dragons 3 - Delta United 3

Pretty good game overall. Both teams missing some guys. They had spells where they (dragons) were better and we had spells where we looked like the better side. We scored in the first minute and they replied with a floater into the top corner.. well taken shot that seemed to have eyes. Kusch made it 2-1 from the spot after one of our defenders hand balled in the box. We equalized shortly after the break on a rebound only to fall behind 3-2 on a cheeky chip by their other forward. We got our last goal on a deflected header, after which their goalie got a red card for swearing at the reff. They played the last 15 or so down a man abut actually continued to push and did generate a couple of chances. Points shared was probably a fair result.

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

They are and will be one of the teams that finish in the top 5 for sure when everything settles. It will come down to them, Temple, South Surrey, Poco and GEU. Little disappointed that we only get Athletics and Poco once this year.

As for the shadow...it's more of an eclipse caused from JTL's swollen head (that Sid is far too familiar with by the sounds of it).

Maybe we can make it a 2-for-1 signing package. There MUST be someone else not happy with playing time there............:wa:

scotty kerr
is this you undercover;)

fat monkey

Oct 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Poco Dominion 2, NDU Alumni B 1.

Not a particularly well-played game but the better team won. We had quite a few chances to increase this lead in the second half, but just couldn't bury anything.

The real story was after the game when we (the visiting team:mad:;)) were locked out of the changerooms at Delsom until nearly 1:00AM as the NDU manager's key wouldn't work after 11:00. That was freakin' cold. Cudos to the NDU boys for hanging out with us and getting it resolved.

Having to leave my car in North Delta was a scary proposition.:eek:

STASHER

Apr 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money

Apologies for the changeroom fiasco, cheers for your patience. Good clean game and best of luck to your lads the rest of the season.

Freestyler

Nov 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

Temple Utd 3 - 3 LUFC AllBlacks

Temple didn't look as sharp as I have seen in past games this year, however, LUFC did a good job at limiting them from using their skill by hammering them everytime they touched the ball. Referee was brutal on the night with absolutely nothing being called the entire 1st half. Last 20 of the 2nd Temple received a red out of frustration after one of their players was clipped once again and he swore at the ref.

Temple were up one nothing after their striker beat a defender and picked the corner from outside the 18. LUFC answered when Temples goalie dropped a ball played into the box with no one is sight and a LUFC player ran in and tapped it in. Temple responded with a good give and go leading to a well finsihed breakway. LUFC 2nd goal was a cracker from 25 yds out off a volley. Temple once again answered with their striker placing a hear well into the corner. LUFC netted the tieing goal off a low cross that was finished.

Scottyshell

Sep 22, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

Poco Dominion 2, NDU Alumni B 1.

Not a particularly well-played game but the better team won."It was a way better game for us considering last weeeks drubbing" We had quite a few chances to increase this lead in the second half, but just couldn't bury anything. "And we could say the same thing FM...":)

The real story was after the game when we (the visiting team:mad:;)) were locked out of the changerooms at Delsom until nearly 1:00AM as the NDU manager's key wouldn't work after 11:00. That was freakin' cold. Cudos to the NDU boys for hanging out with us and getting it resolved."Hey,some of your guys actually got to use the showers in our changeroom":D

Having to leave my car in North Delta was a scary proposition.:eek:"Scarier would have to be to leave it at Newton park":D

Cheers!

fat monkey

Oct 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Agreed Scotty.

We were patient because we fully expected to hang out and have a few until the wee hours anyway. We were just a bit colder last night, is all.;)

Besides, the chap who told us about being able to lock our stuff in the rooms looked absolutely shattered that this had happened to us. He truly felt awful. What were we going to say?

alphabet

Nov 16, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: [FVSL MASTERS] Results and banter Sept/Oct 2010

GEU 1 DFC 0

Hard fought battle on both sides. Little chippy at times but over all well fought game. DFC didn't generate many opportunities until the final 15. Not sure if they actually had a shot on net outside 20 - 25 yards. GEU had 3 posts in the first half, tallied early and controlled most of the game. DFC should do well moving forward and move up the standings.

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: [FVSL MASTERS] Results and banter Sept/Oct 2010

GEU 1 DFC 0

Hard fought battle on both sides. Little chippy at times but over all well fought game. DFC didn't generate many opportunities until the final 15. Not sure if they actually had a shot on net outside 20 - 25 yards. GEU had 3 posts in the first half, tallied early and controlled most of the game. DFC should do well moving forward and move up the standings.
thanks alphagetto
the ref ?........didnt get him
anyhow?......................wtf?whats is with ken ngu hammering the littlest guy on the pitch with 5 minutes left,Your team is a hard team ......but thank fcuk we dont have to play u guys again,no dis to u ....but u have a bunch of egothistic knobs playing for ya!
later dickwheats

ken ngu fcuk you ya poink
sidvicious:rolleyes:

bintheredonethat

Sep 19, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

Hey Sid, get your head out of your ass. That was a clean tackle that he put on your player and even your team mates said that. The ref didnt call a foul. So stop crying and enjoy the bottom of the standings.

rbks

Aug 12, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

It was a good battle & chipppy was coming from your team also the goal you guys got was completely offside in case you didn't notice! Missed call by the ref! If you noticed after your midget up front got his offside goal he didn't do nothing the rest of the game!

alphabet

Nov 16, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money

It was a good battle & chipppy was coming from your team also the goal you guys got was completely offside in case you didn't notice! Missed call by the ref! If you noticed after your midget up front got his offside goal he didn't do nothing the rest of the game!

RBKS - save the weed til after the game man. Not sure what game you were at. Our "little midget" was getting in behind your defenders the entire first half. Remember to puff, puff - PASS. Sh*t is killing those brain cells brah.

And Sid - thought we get you guys again? Aren't we on the same side of the draw? I know we are looking forward to it if we do get another crack at ya. :wa:

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

RBKS - save the weed til after the game man. Not sure what game you were at. Our "little midget" was getting in behind your defenders the entire first half. Remember to puff, puff - PASS. Sh*t is killing those brain cells brah.

And Sid - thought we get you guys again? Aren't we on the same side of the draw? I know we are looking forward to it if we do get another crack at ya. :wa:
no mills has us playing all the better teams twice...dont get the schedule
the tackle from ken was a bit hard for my liking,fcuk me I played with him years ago and never would he tackle like that in the metro league against the big boys,anyways good luck the rest of the way

sid:rolleyes:

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Hey Sid, get your head out of your ass. That was a clean tackle that he put on your player and even your team mates said that. The ref didnt call a foul. So stop crying and enjoy the bottom of the standings.

hey mouth piece
the only reason you muckers are top of the pops is from you shite schedule,I will gaurantee we will place in the top five propably ahead of the golden ears kick & run fc....Now I want a re match......how about a friendly during x mas break ya poink,
kicking out smallest guy is ok.he is fine ,but trying to hurt him isnt!why not kick our # 18 ya fcuking dweeb,ya cause your still a chicken shite ken!thats why in the chilliwack tourney years ago with Alemania your whole team never once passed the ball to u the whole game PELE ,did you not get our message .....YOU WERE A KNOB THEN KEN !
AND YOU STILL ARE!:knvb::bronco::wa:
alphagetto
wake up son .....your team had two players the midget & outSWINGER

twat fc

ps : Your goalie is top notch,to bad he is playing where he is,what is with FOGHORNLEGHORN up front
At times with foghorn ,wee midget & big country up front you clowns were a reall circus act:knvb::bronco::knvb::bronco::knvb::bronco::wa::wa::wa:

sidsspenthiswholesundayatthecircus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0