Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

[FVSL Masters 2005] February Banter and Results

Status
Not open for further replies.

BullyB

Jan 7, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
ALLBLACKS still unbeaten by PAU this year. Knock on wood.

Ref called the game due to the pitch being frozen.
However, after the Man had gone we played a great exhibition game. One or two of our boys left so we got what PAU didn't want. It’s been a while since we had StevieWattsSuperStar suited up in Black! Stevie did deliver the line of the match, “Oh Bully, you over ran the pass.” :rolleyes:
At this comment; about 8 guys laughed, “Oh never mind the bad pass Wattsy.” :D

Both teams shared a few pints in the afternoon sun, slagged Wannabetkins and the Rangers; basically a great day out. Sippin' carbonated hop like beverages in the afternoon sun. Bystander’s missus made sure no one drank from the PA bong, Petal was in fine form and once again, as always; the best/worst dressed honours has to go to PopBitch for his rendition of FleetwoodRapDaddy dress style.

Of particular note was the over 40 match next door. Not too serious, enjoyin’ the footy but a bit too slow. I think that if the Masters adopted the “not to serious” part a few more of our games could be that enjoyable. Not that you have to stop being competitive, we could all do without some of the nutters in our league. No mentioning any names.;)

coach

Mar 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rangers 6 Aldergrove 0

We both now have the rest of the weekend off in what was a very cold night down at Bear Creek.

Good luck boys, have fun!:rolleyes:

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Impressive thumping!

We have a lot of guys missing tomorrow night, gonna be tough as Delta is seemingly coming on... the pressure is on!

Affectionately,

~BRM.

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
For once I might be cheering for the ScUm as we face Delta in the Cup next Friday.

So go kick the shite out of them and bruise up em good boys. :D

One of those games where we were on last night and I'm sure Aldergrove would agree they weren't.
I think out of all the games we've played against the Grove that was their worst performance.
They are capable of much better.
The one impressive point from Aldergrove though was Lorenzo's track pants.
A full 90 minutes in his black pants was impressive enough for us to give him the non-stop jabbing all game. ;)

Bear Creek is fcuking small now.
It always was narrow but it seems even skinnier.
Kind of how my waist line is going.

:rolleyes:

Still, a ton of fun playing at night on the grass and reminiscing about games gone by there.
Like Gordie Clark chatting about Aldergrove Pak Cup wins in PKs against certain opposition there...;)

Wilkie with a couple of goals, Barry with a ripper to start us off, and great to see Keith Izatt play the full 90.

Have a good weekend lads,
RF

Ballbaby

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rangerforever said:
For once I might be cheering for the ScUm as we face Delta in the Cup next Friday.

So go kick the shite out of them and bruise up em good boys. :D

One of those games where we were on last night and I'm sure Aldergrove would agree they weren't.
I think out of all the games we've played against the Grove that was their worst performance.
They are capable of much better.
The one impressive point from Aldergrove though was Lorenzo's track pants.
A full 90 minutes in his black pants was impressive enough for us to give him the non-stop jabbing all game. ;)

Bear Creek is fcuking small now.
It always was narrow but it seems even skinnier.
Kind of how my waist line is going.

:rolleyes:

Still, a ton of fun playing at night on the grass and reminiscing about games gone by there.
Like Gordie Clark chatting about Aldergrove Pak Cup wins in PKs against certain opposition there...;)

Wilkie with a couple of goals, Barry with a ripper to start us off, and great to see Keith Izatt play the full 90.

RF

Izatt played the full 90 seconds. :eek:

Truly amazing.:D

Aves

Jan 5, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rangerforever said:

RF

careful big fella, once you cheer for the dark side , you are destined for a life of servitude.

Iamnotyourfather
:D

Aves

Jan 5, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
2-1 SU vs Delta

if not for the penal it was a 1-1 game :rolleyes:
With a 2nd basemen playing goal no wonder he stood on his head.

thanks to the delta boys for the good game.

good luck next week! :cool:

Ballbaby

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well Scotty has popped in for a visit to spread cheers and goodwill. Always a pleasure to see someone so interested in the BRM's endeavours.:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0