Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 3 [FVSL Division 3] Results & Banter - September '05

Status
Not open for further replies.

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Gotcha, new at this. What's the talent like in any of these Div's? (2A-C,3A-B) I played PDD last year so compared to that I guess??

walls

Feb 17, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
we walked through the league last year, but had been there for a couple. check the fraservalleysoccer.com web page under standings. should give you an idea who you need to look out for and which teams allow you the glory of getting sh*ttered til 3am prior to playing!!

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
well it appears the team we're playing this week didn't exist, but layed a 9-0 thumping last weekend. I guess no drinking this weekend :(

esstee

Mar 22, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
walls said:
we walked through the league last year!

so did the rams in div 3 a including kicking the bullets ar$e with a win and a draw oh and beat you guys in the summer lg too :D

pedro_sanchez

Sep 12, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
esstee said:
so did the rams in div 3 a including kicking the bullets ar$e with a win and a draw oh and beat you guys in the summer lg too :D

The Rams beat us when half our team was in Mexico for a week for one of our teammates wedding (we had 8 players), and the draw....lets just say when the final whistle went I'd thought they just won the World Cup! And they tied it up in the last minute on a shite goal...not that I remember or anything ;)
I must say though, the Rams & Mission are the two best teams we played all season, and full marks to the Rams for winning the Division.

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
pedro_sanchez said:
The Rams beat us when half our team was in Mexico for a week for one of our teammates wedding (we had 8 players), and the draw....lets just say when the final whistle went I'd thought they just won the World Cup! And they tied it up in the last minute on a shite goal...not that I remember or anything ;)
I must say though, the Rams & Mission are the two best teams we played all season, and full marks to the Rams for winning the Division.
That's right sunshine bring out the excuses :eek: you guys could have come up and played with us in Div2 but for some reason you wet the bad and stayed in Div3 :rolleyes: but I understand not wanting free promotion that's why I think the Bullets will have a nice big trophy to take back to the trailer park :D you guys are going to cake walk Div3, see you next year....or maybe in the cup :confused: and I think the best games wil be when the Bullets hook up with the Raiders total WWE action :wa:

shaven

Sep 17, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
walls said:
check the stats sansone, we tore that league up last year.

...and then the Arsenal tore you a new hole on your first weekend in Div. 2. wallsie, you're my ND bro man but really now...win a game or two in Div. 2 before you come in here and talk all this hollow smack. Show you belong there, then if you wish to condescend the floor is yours. Until then...shhhhhhhhhh.

walls said:
if you want to wear the black and white so bad there's other ways of getting my attention uncle rico!!!!

I will back my bro walls up on his claim here...kneepads, vaseline or other such lube, toys, beads, and a wide open mouth are excellent ways to get walls attention. How else do you think he got his squad together? :eek:

Cheers wallsie :D

~Shaven

walls

Feb 17, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
shaven said:
... Show you belong there, then if you wish to condescend the floor is yours. Until then...shhhhhhhhhh.
~Shaven
does this mean you will prove you belong with your newly acquired team b4 posting anymore in the div 1 threads :eek: :eek: ????
no hard feelings agassiz, its just a d-town thing ;) .

walls

Feb 17, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
shaven said:
...and then the Arsenal tore you a new hole on your first weekend in Div. 2. wallsie, you're my ND bro man but really now...win a game or two in Div. 2 before you come in here and talk all this hollow smack.
~Shaven
my mistake all mighty moderator.......oh no, sorry its yours!!! check what thread this is dipshite ;) .

pedro_sanchez

Sep 12, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Kevin Hector said:
That's right sunshine bring out the excuses :eek: you guys could have come up and played with us in Div2 but for some reason you wet the bad and stayed in Div3 :rolleyes: but I understand not wanting free promotion that's why I think the Bullets will have a nice big trophy to take back to the trailer park :D you guys are going to cake walk Div3, see you next year....or maybe in the cup :confused: and I think the best games wil be when the Bullets hook up with the Raiders total WWE action :wa:

Are you the same clown who takes the piss out of Div 1 players for coming to the Div 2 forum? Or is that shaven who's also posted here in the Div 3 forum. Why don't you hypocrites go back to your prestigious Div 2 forum and talk about how you all plan top play pro after polishing you skills in Div 2 in the FVSL.

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Anyone know anything about Coquitlam Ajax and the thumping they laid last Sunday? We got them this weekend and with an ankle injury to the star of our team sustained in training last night, my game status remains in question until it is decided on how dire it is for me to play.

walls

Feb 17, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
pedro_sanchez said:
Are you the same clown who takes the piss out of Div 1 players for coming to the Div 2 forum? Or is that shaven who's also posted here in the Div 3 forum. Why don't you hypocrites go back to your prestigious Div 2 forum and talk about how you all plan top play pro after polishing you skills in Div 2 in the FVSL.
shaven is your moderator meat curtains. at least you can polish your spelling and grammar in this thread w/o being slagged PS:D .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0