Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 FVSL Division 2 2002/2003

Who will win the FVSL's Second Division?

• Aldergrove United

Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Golden Ears United Tigers

Votes: 10 19.2%
  • Peace Arch United

Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Langley United FC "B"

Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Surrey FC Royals

Votes: 9 17.3%
  • Poco City Hotspur

Votes: 6 11.5%
  • Surrey Coyotes

Votes: 4 7.7%
  • North Delta Players

Votes: 4 7.7%
  • Poco City Fury

Votes: 3 5.8%
  • SUFC

Votes: 11 21.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Argyle

Feb 22, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Predictions

Poco City Hotspurs / Aldergrove United - Poco
Peace Arch United / Langley United FC - PA
Surrey Coyotes / GEU Tigers - SC
Surrey FC Royals / North Delta Players - SFC
Poco City Fury / SUFC - Poco

What is with the Hotspurs game in week two at North Delta Players? Sunday 9pm????? I realize that it says the game is on the turf, but 9pm? Are they serious? After watching the United and Dominion Games, while draining Snowmans and then Homewreckers coolers, how can I be expected to play!?!

I know, I just lie around in the net anyway, but really.

fromonedrinktothenextgame

Argyle

Feb 22, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Thank the beer gods!!!

Just took a look at the fraservalley site and they have changed the game date to friday. Thank you Saint Molson.:D

Looking forward to a new season. Good luck to all teams this weekend.

doesdrinkingalonemeanthatiamanalcholicorjustaloser?

Argyle

Feb 22, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
LOSER?

Oh yeah!!! Well...... o.k.

ifdalglishspeaksoutloud,doesanybodylisten?:bronco:

Good luck on Friday and Sunday.

Red Forever

Jul 26, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Players???

Does anyone know anything about the Delta players? I remember a players team from last year, are they the same? Would like to get a heads up before the game this weekend.

Argyle

Feb 22, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Red

The only "Players" team that I remember was the LUFC Players. I don't see them on the web site for this year though. Let us know what you find out, and how they play, as I get them next week.

Cheers!

Argyle

Feb 22, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hotspur 5 - Aldergrove 1

The score does not do the game justice. It was a good game by both teams, but it looked as though Aldergrove gave up as the score went higher. The beer tasted darn good though win or lose.

Red Forever

Jul 26, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Results

Can anyone tell me the scores for the games yesterday? Also is it true the Peace Arch dropped out of the league?

bricktop

Mar 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yet again the mighty Tigers go undefeated. All over Slurry. Unfortunately couldn't put them out of their misery. That team just seems to get worse every //@@ing year. The mouth of the south hasn't had his neck snapped yet. Unfortunately.. Soon enough though. The best thing about playing Surrey is the fact that they have to go back to Surrey. YEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAA.
Can you meet me at Guildford Mall for pick up next week coach????:wa:

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
After reading that post, I was anxious to check out the scores. GEU must have won 2-0 or 3-0, at least. But, I was not entirely surprised to see the result was really a SCORELESS TIE! This really is the best GEU can do against the Royals- pack 11 guys in the box. You got manhandled twice last year against the Royals, so I guess yesterday you did all you could.

Why would anyone be proud of a scoreless tie??? I guarantee, none of the Royals will be bragging about that on TTP…

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Why would anyone be proud of a scoreless tie??? I guarantee, none of the Royals will be bragging about that on TTP…
That's because there aren't any anymore. Are there?

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yes- Red Forever (the new Captain), plus a bunch of lurkers. Bottom line: I know the Royals are probably a little embarrased by the scoreline, so I find it comical that GEU is celebrating it.

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well, you handed them their asses twice last year. Why wouldn't they be happy with a tie?

Red Forever

Jul 26, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bang On Dude!!!

Well like dude said I've spent the last 24 hours hiding in shame. A 0-0 draw against the Tigers!!!! Are you kidding me? Whoever the moron was that posted they were all over us was probably too busy chasing bigfoot up in the mountains. Maybe next time the Tigers can find a field a little further away. I honestly thought that we were going to go off the pavement and on to some gravel road before we got there. Field was CRAP, referee was CRAP and the Royals were pretty much the same. Saying that though we were still all over them for 70 mins. Hit the post twice and their keeper made an unreal save to keep them in it. Hey keep bragging about about the point you got because I GURANTEE you'll see a different team when you come out to Surrey to play. Who knows if your lucky we'll even line the penalty area for you!!!

Sheep

Nov 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
0-0

Royals
You guys were lucky to draw a tie from the new and improved Tigers. I cant believe you guys are in div. 2. You guys are pathetic. Maybe you guys can teach your goalie how to hold on to the ball and your coach/player how to make a pass to his own players .You should have been down 4 – 0 at half. The only thing you had going for you was that half of the Tigers were at a wedding the night before and were playing hung over.

sinc7777

Sep 16, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sheep Shager: how have you guys improved? You CELEBRATE a 0-0 tie! I predict you finish yet another year below .500, and even battle for last. Bryan obviously got under your guys’ skin. He’s 102 lbs wet and about as tall as Mini Me, and my bet is he beat your larger, less skillful right winger on a regular basis- not only on the ground, but also in the air. Don’t worry, he isn’t be alone in that department- Bryan makes taller players look foolish on a regular basis.

YEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAA.

:rolleyes:

Sheep

Nov 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Originally posted by sinc7777
. Bryan obviously got under your guys’ skin. He’s 102 lbs wet and about as tall as Mini Me, and my bet is he beat your larger, less skillful right winger on a regular basis- not only on the ground, but also in the air. Don’t worry, he isn’t be alone in that department- Bryan makes taller players look foolish on a regular basis.

:rolleyes:

Yah he is real good that’s why he spent most of the time on the side lines. Our players were afraid to brush up against him in case he fell over and broke one of his legs. Lucky it wasn’t windy. As for where we will finish this year, I predict top 4. I cant say the same for you guys who will be fighting it out just to stay in the league. How many goals do you guys have in two games.?……….1. You guys are going places.

Red Forever

Jul 26, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Good Laugh

New and improved Tigers? Hate to see you when you were bad. Oh that's right we did and I think we sh*t-kicked you. Keep bragging I mean we are TWO games into the season. Who knows maybe you can keep the unbeaten streak going for another week!! Trust me that's the best result you will get all season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0