Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 [FVSL Division 1] Results & Banter - October '04

How many accounts will LucVanLierde 'attempt' to create this month?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cantuzzi

Sep 23, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
I think canada was trying to make a point that everything goes through wade on the razorbacks... anyways tough game for our team lack of finish has killed us all season but we are showing a little more creativity on the offensive side of the ball! just letting my team and the razorback know thumb is doing ok only a compound fracture and broken bone stickin out of the side of my hand :eek: :rolleyes: well looking forward to getting back on the pitch in 3-5 weeks!

trapper

May 21, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Tough luck on the thumb Cantuzzi. From where i was it looked like a harmless ball into the hand. It must have hit the right spot in order to do that. Unlucky bud!

ND had their moments in this game, but your lack of finish was very evident. You guys work the ball up nicely, but it seems to fall apart as soon as you get into the opposing third of the field. You got a nice one though. You caught me cheating out a little bit and put it over me. Good goal. Hopefully getting one will give you guys a little more confidence around the net. And you couldn't contain Wade. When he's on, we do feed it to him as much as possible. Wouldn't you? He's got 11 goals in our past 3 games. Hopefully he can keep that pace up. Although i know that he will get wacked eventually. Hopefully he avoids an injury though.

Tough one this weekend with the Rangers. Should be a cracker. They are always a tough team for us to play against.

Team Canada

Mar 19, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Cantuzzi said:
I think canada was trying to make a point that everything goes through wade on the razorbacks...

At least some people picked up on that, I'll remember to dumb it down a few pegs for everyone else next time ;)

Glad to hear the thumb's still attached and doin ok buddy, that was definitely a kodak moment.

Milhouse

Apr 30, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Latest Standings

# Team GP W T L GF GA PTS
1 Aldergrove United 6 4 2 0 13 5 14
2 DFC Razorbacks 6 4 1 1 22 13 13
3 SFC Rangers 6 3 1 2 12 8 10
4 Surrey Sporting 6 3 1 2 17 14 10
5 DMU Highlanders 5 2 3 0 6 4 9
6 GEU Black Knights 6 2 2 2 13 9 8
7 PoCo Raiders 5 2 1 2 4 7 7
8 Port Moody Fury 6 1 3 2 11 12 6
9 LUFC United 6 1 0 5 7 15 3
10 North Delta Players 6 0 0 6 1 19 0

Things that jump out at me after week 6:

1. The GF for Dewdney, almost 4 goals per game is outstanding. What we wouldn't give for scoring like that.

2. Lack of scoring from teams like ND, Langley, PoCo, DMU, and even GEU if you take out the 8 they scored in 1 game

3. ND & Langley totaling 3 points in 12 games combined...I knew ND would struggle, but not this badly and I expected Langley to have more than the 3 pts by now.

4. PoCo Raiders slow start. This team finished 3rd last year I believe and was challenging for top spot all year

5. The fact DMU is undefeated after 5 games, should be the shock of the FVSL :eek:

outkast

Jan 30, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
week 7 predictions:

Poco 3 ND 1---ND with yet another goal??

GEU 1 Langley 0---we cant score...no way we will get 2!

Port Moody 1 Aldergrove 1---the grove doesnt deserve to be in first

Rangers 2 DFC 3---MOTW high scoring affair...wade gets 7 but 4 are called back!

Sporting 2 DMU 0---the streak was almost broken last week....this week its done for sure.

Milhouse

Apr 30, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey outkast,

What was with that goal celebration last week? I could see getting that excited if you were the ND Players scoring your first goal of the season, but really that was a little over the top. Everyone joined in but the women on the sidelines. :D

Or is this how teams react when scoring against an undefeated team? :rolleyes:

STD

May 23, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Poco 2 ND 0 Poco is due

Geu 4 Langley 0 Langley just aren't good enough.

Rangers 1 RazorBacks 2 Rangers time is done.

Port Moody 1 Aldergrove 3 Aldergrove to remain Undefeated

Sporting 3.5 DMU 0 I split the difference on Surrey's goals for but we all can agree Delta won't score.

outkast

Jan 30, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Milhouse said:
Hey outkast,

What was with that goal celebration last week? I could see getting that excited if you were the ND Players scoring your first goal of the season, but really that was a little over the top. Everyone joined in but the women on the sidelines. :D

Or is this how teams react when scoring against an undefeated team? :rolleyes:

Im sorry we got excited when we scored...we are truley sorry and apolligize to everyone that saw that display of celebration.

you idiot. My god, whats next....are we gonna get made fun of if we get mad when we lose??

you stupid bag of dicks. - fvsl premier thread.

STD

May 23, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
You guys might lose, is that possible :rolleyes:

I'm sure millhouse was just impressed with how enthusiastic your team was and he was wondering how he can instill the same enthusiasm in the lowlanders when we score a cheap goal. I know what we are working on at tonights practice.

tupac

Feb 9, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey, any Raiders out there?
Did any Raiders happen to find a pair of black track pants with the number 19 on them, and a pair of white adidas runners in the visitor change room in Langley last Sunday. If so could you get ahold of someone from Poco City (United).
Thanks

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
clubbin said:
knights will pull it together...Once we can score our team will be a major contender for the top 2 teams in div 1
why is twat fagan going to transfer from the wolves cat team :eek: :rolleyes:

sid

Balsa

Mar 16, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Twas the night before Christmas and all through the house not a creature was stirring not even a mouse.................

What's going on here it isn't even close to Christmas. I can't remember seeing it so quiet on this thread. If had had any wit I would try and get something going here.

Have the BK's decided to hush up and try to perform instead of just talking?

I know Stepchild has something to say...he always does. :)

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
No the blakk shites are on international duties with their countries :eek: :rolleyes: talk the talk twits --poor little boys getting more than a handful in the bush fraser valley div 1 league

silly little rabbits

outkast

Jan 30, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
sid said:
No the blakk shites are on international duties with their countries :eek: :rolleyes: talk the talk twits --poor little boys getting more than a handful in the bush fraser valley div 1 league

silly little rabbits

bush league.....perhaps...

but i know for a fact you wouldnt make our team...so what does that make you...

a player...nope. a coach....nope. a parent of a player...nope.

a poor old fat belly washed up fan...yep!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0