Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 [FVSL DIV2] Week 1 MOTW and Banter

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Welcome back Gents, here are the games for Week 1.

TWU Titans vs WCFC Black Knights
WCFC Celtic vs Burnaby Metro Selects
North Delta 91's vs Langley United Dynamo
CCB India FC vs WCFC Razorbacks
SFC Temple United vs Fraser Valley Red Devils B
Coquitlam Metro Ford Titans
vs Langley United Sparta MOTW

I really have no idea on anyone as there are only 4 teams remaining from last years original Div 2. Metro ford went undefeated last year and has always been a tough team. I know absolutely nothing about ND 91's, FVRD, CCB India or Burnaby Metro (old bc united and acbc guys im guessing? could be way off) Sparta has run through 2 divisions in 2 years so I am assuming they will have a very strong squad only 2 loses last year were to CMF. Will be interesting to see what Temple brings as Jimmy Jones and the Coyotes will possibly use the "club system". Razorbacks should have a lot of the young guys from inter and will be a hard team to keep up with pace wise, Black Knights easily the biggest team in the division, just depends on who shows up on game day, a full squad equals a very competitive group. Dynamo had a good year last year making the cup final and a strong season finish, solid all around. Worst of luck to all of you, Go CELTIC!:D

mjy9

Sep 9, 2010
Tokens
Dirty Money
WCFC Razorbacks 2 - 0 CCB India FC

Interesting game, definitely could tell it was the first game of the season... Enough said. Onto MetroFord next week!

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Knights 3-2 TWU.
WCFC Razorbacks 2 - 0 CCB India FC

Interesting game, definitely could tell it was the first game of the season... Enough said. Onto MetroFord next week!
Wow, a new team actually showed up to play. #jealous.:rolleyes:What's the story on CCB and how they look? NB10 what happened Saturday? Nice results for wcfc this weekend.

mjy9

Sep 9, 2010
Tokens
Dirty Money
Knights 3-2 TWU.

Wow, a new team actually showed up to play. #jealous.:rolleyes:What's the story on CCB and how they look? NB10 what happened Saturday? Nice results for wcfc this weekend.

Our scoreline doesn't do justice on the game. With all due respect, they aren't a Div2 team. Apparently they had guys not signed and without IDs so the ref didn't let them play.. I would put money on this team not being around after Christmas.

mjy9

Sep 9, 2010
Tokens
Dirty Money
CELTIC you aren't the only one. Looks like another 5-0 forfeit win.. This time for SFC Temple Utd.. Another no show? What's going on this year.. Surprised to see it from FV Red Devils

Sharpshooter

Nov 24, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dynamo 6 nd91s nil.
Have to say seeing that score line surprised me. I was expecting more out of nd. Did dynamo pick up a few strong guys or was nd short? And ya this no show thing is a bit worrisome.

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rumour has it that the temple team has been absolutely stacked to win the "b" provincials. Don't clubs usually try and make their top teams the best? Source comes from a buddys friend inside temple camp.

jimmy_jones

Jan 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Didn't your team lose 4-0? Hardly the result of a quality team jimmy ;)

i never said we are or aren't quality, just commenting on new teams coming in where they dont belong, if the results are there then the league can justify them being put there. how many brand new teams won in week 1 out of the whole lot...

jimmy_jones

Jan 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rumour has it that the temple team has been absolutely stacked to win the "b" provincials. Don't clubs usually try and make their top teams the best? Source comes from a buddys friend inside temple camp.

youre talking bout the b provincials already? in week 1 ?! how bout we let the season go on a bit longer too see how things actually pan out. the celtic won week 1, 5-0 as well, are they so stacked the opposition forfeited as well ?

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
It has nothing to do with the forfeits, I was just told that temple has built a championship provincial team for this year,nothing more, nothing less. Just thought I would throw it out there see if someone would confirm it. But we got new kits, that look great so maybe Burnaby got self conscience, and decided to stay home. I would have asked them, but as you know no one showed up.

jimmy_jones

Jan 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
It has nothing to do with the forfeits, I was just told that temple has built a championship provincial team for this year,nothing more, nothing less. Just thought I would throw it out there see if someone would confirm it. But we got new kits, that look great so maybe Burnaby got self conscience, and decided to stay home. I would have asked them, but as you know no one showed up.

well championship teams will be confirmed in a few months from now, lots of footy still to play, bby forfeited because n10h couldn't find someone to mark you so they just said fcuk it all together and drank at home....

good luck this season, hopefully even a longer run in the b cup this year

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0