Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

[FVSL DIV2] - MOTW week 6

Who do you think is this weeks MOTW for Week 6?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
OK, as requested by that pushy impatient bastard bored.
Here is Week 6 MOTW for voting

Div2A
Aldergrove vs. GEU Rams
If Kevin Hector can put down his SuperSize meal, GEu will give these guys a good run. Aldergrove has no losses yet, but don't let GEU's 7th place standings fool you. They'll be tough.
GEU Rams 1 - 0

Div2B
Dewdney Coachman vs Poco Royals
No brainer, 1vs2. Identical records, almost identical goals for and against. This could end the undefeated streak for one of these two teams, which means they will probably tie.
I'll take Coachman however 2-0

Div2C
GEU Titans vs Poco Athletic
Titans had a tough battle last week with Celtic and will be looking to bounce back.2 points seperate these 2 teams but not much seperates thier skill. If Poco's only skilled players (their youth pickups) are on thier game, Titans hackers won't be able to catch them to whack em.
Poco to take this 3-0

Please vote and if you dont' like my picks, screw you!
Let me know who should be the MOTW and why.

~Yods

bored

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Any game that involves GEU cannot be game of the week, game of WEAK perhpas. Nuff said - Coachmen win again.

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Get lost, don't you have someone to fire or something to clean up?

guru

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
2A
Coquitlam City Ajax vs SFC Stars
Sunday Charles Best TURF 8.00PM

Bottom dwellers :
# 9 SFC Stars - 2 Points
# 10 Coquitlam City Ajax - 1 Point
Fight for NON-relegation !

2B
Dewdney FC Coachmen vs Poco Royals
Saturday PMAP #1 2.15pm

# 1 Dewdney FC Coachmen 4 - 4 - 0 - 12 Points
# 2 Poco Royals 4 - 4 - 0 - 12 Points
Fight for 1st over all !

2C
Athletic Club BC vs Dewdney FC Celtic
Sunday Byrne Creek TURF 8.00PM

#2 Dewdney FC Celtic 13 - Points
#4 Athletic Club BC 9 - Points
ACBC started off poorly, but have turned the corner. The late night. plus all DFC injuries leaves them depleated for this one.... should be a close one.

Guru's thoughts..... I call em as I see em.... and if I don't see em, I make em up...

canuckboy

Oct 31, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
NO SKILL? I'll have you know that I went to Brad Higgs soccer school for 10 years and every year I got Super Socco and a ball because I was so good. Whats that? Everyone got super socco and a ball? Only shite players went to Brad Higgs? Fukc.

Slider

Sep 28, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ill happily match that free soccer ball u got if you go bertuzzi on #13 this weekend. Sadly super socco is out of my price range, but ill happily throw in a capri sun.
byo straw

Jack The Lad

Jan 20, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Poco Royals will be no match for us the Dewdney Coachmen but we are both 4-0 so it's obvious it is match of the week.

Dewdney 5-1 over Poco.

JTL

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I think it is obvious that the MOTW should be any match that the 0-3-1 Tigers are playing in.

Our high scoring exciting brand of soccer is a hit among fans and players alike. Why wouldn't we be MOTW every week?

guru

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
canuckboy said:
NO SKILL? I'll have you know that I went to Brad Higgs soccer school for 10 years and every year I got Super Socco and a ball because I was so good. Whats that? Everyone got super socco and a ball? Only shite players went to Brad Higgs? Fukc.
You went to soccer school? FOR TEN YEARS? ? ? :rolleyes: Is the ball brown, oval with pointy ends, and a white stripe on each end? :confused:

~~~~~~~~~~~

EDIT: Ooops.. that was a bit OT... I'll take the 1-1 tie in 2A as MOTW

Titen

Oct 6, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yoda said:
OK, as requested by that pushy impatient bastard bored.
Here is Week 6 MOTW for voting

Div2C
GEU Titans vs Poco Athletic
Titans had a tough battle last week with Celtic and will be looking to bounce back.2 points seperate these 2 teams but not much seperates thier skill. If Poco's only skilled players (their youth pickups) are on thier game, Titans hackers won't be able to catch them to whack em.
Poco to take this 3-0

~Yods

You may want to revise this as we have 4 guys out and injured after our brutal attacks on Celtic last week. By the way we have had three yellows this season how many have you had?

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Me personally? None in quite a few years.
As a team, just the ones you guys made us take when we played you.

;)

I'd pick our teams game but we have a few guys out from the game against you guys.

canuckboy

Oct 31, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
should be a good game then titan, we have 4 guys off on suspension, and no youth callups,

guru, carlo says he can get me on a whitecaps soccer school list, he said that judging on my skill level I could play with at least the U-16 girls

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Guru bottom two teams go down in each group

Coachmen win big over Poco Royals in a card filled game (Royals play a little dirty at times, and complain a lot)

Thanks for mentioning us Yoda, but theres noway I'll ever stop with the cheese burgers. Aldergrove are a good side so it should be a good game. we played them tough last year when they came out to the ridge, but shite the bed with 8 players in Aldergrove last year to close out the season.

thedefender

Sep 22, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Div 2A should be a good match as both teams have a low goals against and a similar goals for. Even though we are 7th place and Aldergrove is second all of our games have been very close, we just got the short end of the stick. We have a stingy D line, a solid mid, and are bouncing back after a couple of tough losses should make for an interesting game. It's gona be a low scoring close game, could go either way.

Jack The Lad

Jan 20, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Kevin Hector said:
Guru bottom two teams go down in each group

Coachmen win big over Poco Royals in a card filled game (Royals play a little dirty at times, and complain a lot)

QUOTE]

KH, you are a smart man. It was the Coachmen over the Royals in a big fashion 5-1. They are quite dirty. I must have been fouled at least 20 times. They were lucky Neigel was nice and didn't send any of them off.

JTL

Jack The Lad

Jan 20, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Guinness said:
The Coachmen are a bunch of donkeys!!!;)

Frodo (aka Guiness), we may be donkeys, mules whatever you want to call us but at least we choose to play on the team we play on. We are not cast aside Surrey United rejects that desperately want to be part of a team and the only team that would pick us up was PAU. I can't remember how many times I looked at the bench when we played for Surrey United and saw your sorry mug all sad watching from the bench.

Grow up you S.U. cast away.

JTL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0