Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 3 [FVSL Div 3] Results & Banter 2010/2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reds-16

Nov 26, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: [FVSL D3] Results & Banter November & December 2010

We had that same ref when we played the Royals at Pinewood, he's terrible runs around the field all game yelling I don't need any help to everyone fans and players. he calls every little bit of contact. One of the Royals parents said he usually ref's her daughters U14 girls games.

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

looks like we were given a point (0-0 tie) for our game that was abandoned in the ~65th ? i think we could have beaten this team and should somehow replay the last bit of the game or make the second round replay a 6 pointer ?

I must have missed something... why was your game abandoned?! Lights?! Ref abuse? deteriorating field conditions?

jimmy_jones

Jan 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money

I must have missed something... why was your game abandoned?! Lights?! Ref abuse? deteriorating field conditions?

i wasn't there, i was at our div 1 game however i heard, one of our guys received a yellow, and jokingly (is that even a word?) jumped/stepped towards the ref, and the ref packed up and left. our goalie questioned the ref, "why are you going?" and the ref cautioned our keeper. he even left one of his flags behind. i know who this ref is, he is used to doing youth games and treats the youth players the same as the men, he's not a bad ref, he just refuses to talk to anyone, i understand sometimes there will be dissent and at the mens level you won't be cautioning for the slighest bit of it, you tend to take A LITTLE of it. but this guy refuses to listen to anyone. our guy who jumped/stepped at the ref is a clown. he's a nice guy but likes to have fun, he's a good soccer player but the reason i don't have him on our first team is because he isn't serious enough, i guess we'll have to see what happens with this? again I WAS NOT THERE and was just told this, but there were other teams there watching like waterbreak and the sundowners and they saw what happened as well. but of course none of that matters as we all know the refs report holds the "truth".

WaterBreak

Feb 18, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money

All I saw was the ref hand out a yellow, then # 10 take hard step at the ref. like trying to stomp on someones foot would be a good way of decribing it. we could not see his face, # 10 was facing away from us. they were only 20 yards from us. ref immediatly took a half step back and said thats it, grabs the red, throws it in the air and says this game is over. walks off the firld in the process giving 2 players yellows for asking wtf is going on. your keeper was being respectful, non confrontational, asked calmy what was going on and the ref gave him a yellow. ref packed his bag, asked royals to bring him his flag, they said no, so he skipped over to his windowless van, which i thought was just a joke we made, but he really drives a windowless van. and took his bowl hair cut and went home to be immasculated by his wife and or mother. if i was a real a$$hole, i would tell you his buisness's name on the side of his van, so we could all avoid it, but i think that would be in bad taste. hopefully jimmy, you guys despute the yellow and red, but ref's word is the law and they never, ever lie. On a side note, nice to see guildford lions stepping up and letting us change our game to sat night so we can all attend Framponi's funeral sunday. thank you.

unlucky4u

Jan 20, 2010
Tokens
Dirty Money

Does anyone know the ref's name or nobody wants to mention it? Alot of interesting refs in the league, would be nice if they spoke english well enough to understand what they are calling. When both teams pause after a whistle to see which way he's pointing that's usually a sign you have a bad ref.

jimmy_jones

Jan 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Does anyone know the ref's name or nobody wants to mention it? Alot of interesting refs in the league, would be nice if they spoke english well enough to understand what they are calling. When both teams pause after a whistle to see which way he's pointing that's usually a sign you have a bad ref.

I know the refs name but let's leave that out of it.

WaterBreak

Feb 18, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money

Guildford 0-1 Sundowners.

Finally, i freakin win. Even with 10 men we out classed and out worked guildford. Finally got some ball luck and didn't kill ourselves by helping the other team score. the final should have been 3-1 with both teams missing sitters and hitting posts. but finally a win and a great win. feels good to outwork a team completely and not kik ourselves in the nuts this time.
One for framponi.

WestCoast

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

Cannons 1-2 NDSC Royals.

We score they get gifted 2 pk's, we lose 2 players in the process till half, but still dominate. We get back up to 11 men and continue to dominate but the goof ref makes garbage calls all half making it impossible to get anything going. One of our players get 2 straight yellows for complete bullshit for a shite red card. I hit a crossbar, our striker gets taken out in their box no pk.

The ref was 35 mins late was a complete goof. The league doesn't give 2 shits what losers they send to div.3 games as long as it some drunk crack fiend that can stand in a center circle.

for the second straight week NDSC are gifted points. Must be nice. They are a bunch of punk kids and their coach needs to learn how to coach.

jimmy_jones

Jan 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money

ndsc 91's 1 - 1 coyotes...this team is brutal, this game felt like a loss to us. couldn't finish. their one goal comes off some miscommunication in our 6 yard box between defender and keeper and ends up into an own goal. this team's defense is really bad. reffereeing was good today. first time is a few weeks i've seen a good ref out to a div 3 game. next week back to our home field, will be nice to play on turf again since 3 weeks straight at pinewood park where we've dropped 4 points. am looking forward to playing the cannons next week and seeing some of the westcoast guys again.

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money

Miners 1 Poco Hawks 1 we could have won it on the last kick of the game but didn't. they should have put us away during the game but didn't. It was nice playing on grass for a change, even if the field had fresh dog shite on it.

stinsons awesome

Sep 26, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money

vault fc 0 - 0 sp lions
tough game. we dominated the game but lacked finish. They just worked the long ball up to the striker hoping he gets a foul or breakaway. game was quite physical yet the ref lacked control the whole time. gave a yellow to one of our backs in the first ten (totally deserved) yet after that guys got away with everything. they were less physical more just in cheap shots so the ref putting away his cards after an early statement was quite frustrating. but hey pure respect they played hard and earned a point so good on them. was kinda hoping their 50 fans would have brought flairs but sadly it was not to be

Rogue

Aug 20, 2010
Tokens
Dirty Money

Rogue AC 4 - Pique FC 5...Tough game for us because we played with 8 players the ENTIRE game. We battled hard with 3 less players than Pique. We actually tied it up at 4-4 around the 75th minute but unfortunately they scored one back a few minutes later. Pretty amazing that we can get more scoring opportunities with 3 less players. Surprisingly, it was a fun game playing with only 8. On a side note, if anyone is looking for a team..WE NEED PLAYERS!

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money

Sounds like the same bug that bit the GEU Titans and Us (the Miners) we have 26 on our roster and we got 12 to our last game and I got injured (again) sucks when guys sign up and they don't show up.

Storm

Sep 10, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

Sounds like the same bug that bit the GEU Titans and Us (the Miners) we have 26 on our roster and we got 12 to our last game and I got injured (again) sucks when guys sign up and they don't show up.

You got injured again ! Bullshit. Miners have games coming up against Phoenix and Titans - you dont want to embarrass yourself in front of your friends who play for the other teams ! Hence you pretend to be injured so you don't have to play in these games.

Sep 17, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

You got injured again ! Bullshit. Miners have games coming up against Phoenix and Titans - you dont want to embarrass yourself in front of your friends who play for the other teams ! Hence you pretend to be injured so you don't have to play in these games.
he must be releaved that the league called our game off although the fields in maple ridge were open . He says he wanted to kick me , riiiiight , if the fat fcuk could catch me .

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money

Hammond looked awesome when I drove by it Sunday on my way to the Pub.

elbowroom

Oct 26, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money

BC United 2 Vault FC 0 when the game was called 15 min. into the 2nd half. The fn lights went out on both fields at CAP.

I hope the fvsl gives us the win since we already have 3 make-up games to deal with.

WestCoast

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

There is a code for the lights and a number to call to have them put on. Why neither was done is the home teams fault so the home team should receive the lose.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0