Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 3 [FVSL Div 3] Results & Banter 2010/2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

WestCoast

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: [FVSL Div 3] Results & Banter September & October 2010

I'm pretty sure the only time we'd cry is if we lost to a team that WestCoast plays for. Still bitter EH

Never bitter about losing games in div.3 that's why I play there now. Your field is shite and you guys cry like bitches like it's the best in the world. So suck nuts.

Matthew

Jan 7, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money

lmfao another great quote " like it's the best in the world. So suck nuts " always plain and simple from westcoast.

jonny

Feb 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

fcuker you beat me to it , im happy with the guys and with this result however , I am not suprised with the result , as soon as i seen the team i had out tonight i figured we would get a result , a tie or win i was confident we would get , now , if i can get all the guys out for the rest of the season then we should have no problems for the remainder of the games . 3 new defensive signings sure made a difference from the two 5-0 thrashing we received from the Port Moody magpies last year . PS I felt sorry for the ref , I think that was his 1st ever game , ever .

You guys have a good team we expected a hard fought game and thats what we got. I can't speak for your new D but the differance you guys showed upfront was huge for you, lots of good of the ball runs, which led to 2 breakaway goals. We made 2 mistakes and you punished us on both of them. We were a little unkucky with a few posts but thats the game. Now When you guys beat the Lions it will be real close at the top of the table. Nice to see the sportsmanship on a stormy night giving us use of one of you tents not many teams would do that. As for the ref, I was speachless thats all I can say. Thanks and good luck this weekend.

PMPI

Sep 21, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money

You guys have a good team we expected a hard fought game and thats what we got. I can't speak for your new D but the differance you guys showed upfront was huge for you, lots of good of the ball runs, which led to 2 breakaway goals. We made 2 mistakes and you punished us on both of them. We were a little unkucky with a few posts but thats the game. Now When you guys beat the Lions it will be real close at the top of the table. Nice to see the sportsmanship on a stormy night giving us use of one of you tents not many teams would do that. As for the ref, I was speachless thats all I can say. Thanks and good luck this weekend.

Would have been different if I was there Jonny!

farbod

Sep 29, 2010
Tokens
Dirty Money

Lions Tied the Miners:eek::eek::eek:

so surprised at how bad the miners are doing this year, they dominated the whole match against the lions and the lions got lucky to tie the game up around 85th minute. great game.

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money

The Miners are better then they're record, they just aren't gettign any guys out.

mikey_c_9

Mar 24, 2010
Tokens
Dirty Money

I need a favour from teams in Div 3B. If you have a team emblem or logo, any chance you could email me it?

cheers

Sep 17, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

lions play the phoenix next weekend :S

looking forward to it , if i can get a full team out , commitment is a big issue for me this year. good turn out=fun hard game like we had with the magpies , bad turn out= shyt game like against the renagades .

WaterBreak

Feb 18, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money

Coyotes 1-0 Sundowners. 1 mistake, 1 shot, 1 goal. they didn't really get anything more than a sniff at net. we by no means dominated. both teams having a fair chunk of the ball. we missed a PK and several inclose chances that we left begging. another week of our team finding ways to lose. we are beating our selves. there goal was a gift wrapped present from our older defernder who shanks the back pass and puts threw coyotes forward in on our keeper from 25 yards. story of the year. on to next week.

WestCoast

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

Fraser Valley 3-0 Cannons

Wasn't there so don't know what happened.

Reds-16

Nov 26, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money

I know what happened you got fcukin beat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0