Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 [FVSL] Div 2 2016/2017 Results & Banter

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZidaneFan

Oct 2, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Not at all what I was saying. There's some very talented guys in this division. Tell me why some of the guys on Sparta, Royals, Knights, Red Devils ( if the Devils are super serious they wouldn't not show up for the first half of the season), and even your squad no longer play at the prem level? Because they're all sandbaggers craving trophies? Or because it's an alternative closer to home option, and they get to enjoy decent competition without the super serious aspect of it all?

Weird request but i'm sorry on the jersey option, Mission didn't include that in our budget. I'll talk to the club, and try sort something out for next season unless I somehow win provincials, and retire after accomplishing everything in the soccer world. I guess after winning provincials I might even get the nod for balon'd or. *fingers crossed*

And for the last time I never said I didn't want to make provincials... I said I don't care if we don't (or won't at this point), and clearly the Knights don't either, or neither team would have agreed to letting themselves drop a possible 6 points.

@R-Tee you are a hack.
Sandbaggers definitely.

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
After I won the premiership in Fifa 17, I stopped as well. Why go on. Hence my retirement this year, injury was just a cover. Left on top.

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Mission 1-3 RedBulls

Another home loss.
Game started off with them all over us, and it should have been 2-0 within 10 mins. Somehow it stayed 0-0, and we scored against the run of play which switched momentum. We almost added a second shortly after when their defender cleared the ball off the line.
1-0 at half.
Second half they came out strong equalized within 2 mins. We almost answered right away hitting rhe bar. After that I don't remember much in terms of the game, as I had to go off with what's probably a torn ACL. Thanks to the Redbulls for stopping right away, and helping out. Also to their coach, solid set of guys. They added 2 more I guess but I didn't see either goal. Congrats to them, good set of guys.

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Mission 1-3 RedBulls

Another home loss.
Game started off with them all over us, and it should have been 2-0 within 10 mins. Somehow it stayed 0-0, and we scored against the run of play which switched momentum. We almost added a second shortly after when their defender cleared the ball off the line.
1-0 at half.
Second half they came out strong equalized within 2 mins. We almost answered right away hitting rhe bar. After that I don't remember much in terms of the game, as I had to go off with what's probably a torn ACL. Thanks to the Redbulls for stopping right away, and helping out. Also to their coach, solid set of guys. They added 2 more I guess but I didn't see either goal. Congrats to them, good set of guys.
Heal up my friend, hope it's not as bad as you think.

InanimateCarbonRod

Oct 5, 2015
Tokens
Dirty Money
Heal up quick @4thplacetrophy, I hate hearing when injuries like that happen. Unfortunate play or bad tackle?

Looks like we get your sloppy seconds w/ SAFC Redbulls on Sunday. I guess we will find out what's worse, not playing in weeks vs playing days prior. Two entirely different forms of rust. 2 to 3 provincial spots wide open for a lot of mid-pack teams in D2. Should make for an exciting finish.

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Heal up quick @4thplacetrophy, I hate hearing when injuries like that happen. Unfortunate play or bad tackle?

Looks like we get your sloppy seconds w/ SAFC Redbulls on Sunday. I guess we will find out what's worse, not playing in weeks vs playing days prior. Two entirely different forms of rust. 2 to 3 provincial spots wide open for a lot of mid-pack teams in D2. Should make for an exciting finish.

Just unfortunate, I went to block a clearance and landed and it just buckled out from under me. Worst pain I have ever experienced in my life. I just saw a doctor who confirmed my knee has 0 support, and it's more than likely a full ACL tear. I guess the next stop is to pay for an MRI or wait months. Ffs.

4STGMP

Feb 10, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Just unfortunate, I went to block a clearance and landed and it just buckled out from under me. Worst pain I have ever experienced in my life. I just saw a doctor who confirmed my knee has 0 support, and it's more than likely a full ACL tear. I guess the next stop is to pay for an MRI or wait months. Ffs.

One bit of advice, Cambie surgical centre if you can swing it. From the day I did my knee I had X-ray, MRI and surgery addressed within one month. Costs a few bucks but much rather pay and rehab than wait up to 8 months for the surgery

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
One bit of advice, Cambie surgical centre if you can swing it. From the day I did my knee I had X-ray, MRI and surgery addressed within one month. Costs a few bucks but much rather pay and rehab than wait up to 8 months for the surgery
I used them myself, Jordan Leith was my surgeon, he did an awesome job. I think a private MRI was around $1100 and the surgery was $5000 but that was in 2004. I'm sure costs have changed by then. If you can ride a bike once the swelling goes down that should help with the muscle build up around the knee.

R-Tee

Mar 16, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dynamo 0-1 red balls
Fack, both goalies made a couple great saves, especially theirs in the last minute. Credit to them not much credit to us tonight. We had very little going our way in the final third. But we ain't given up yet

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dynamo 0-1 red balls
Fack, both goalies made a couple great saves, especially theirs in the last minute. Credit to them not much credit to us tonight. We had very little going our way in the final third. But we ain't given up yet
then why did you text me saying you didn't care about the result or provincials?

ZidaneFan

Oct 2, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sparta 2 - 0 TWU

Dan, sorry to hear about your knee bud. Was it the same one you injured a few years ago? Cambie is now around $7000-$10000 I think. If you want to private message me, I can tell you about some options that can significantly lower your wait time (I had my first surgery through the regular system, with one of UBC's top surgeons, 6 weeks after Cascade got his team to target me in the game).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0