Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 [FVSL] Div 2 2016/2017 Results & Banter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Supersub

Sep 23, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey @R-Tee we can throw on a couple reflective vests on Giants Nights and collect 'team donations' from the hockey fans. If that doesn't work we can pull the old 'watch your car for $2.00'.

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Premier used to have a bunch of banter, then those guys went to masters and all the new premier kids can only use the internet when their teacher takes them to the library or they're done there homework. Div 3 is slowly picking up.

I moved back to Div 2 strictly for the TTP banter after years of trying to get Westcoast boys on here but unfortunately wasn't able too.

You guys are more fun anyways.

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Week 5:

Knights vs Sparta Tie 2-2 MOTW
Red Bulls vs Mission 2-1
Royals vs Celtic
Surrey United vs Dynamo 2-1
TWU vs FV 1-0
Pomo
vs Milan 2-1

Knights and Sparta both with strong starts to the campaign, should be a cracker 2-2 Tie
Red Bulls have started their first year in div 2 decently and should have a good battle vs the Mission lads but I'm taking Mission 2-1
Royals are firing on all Cylinders right now and are top of the table with Sparta, they've always had good tilts over the years with Celtic, if Celtic have their main numbers it should be a classic cracker. Numbers will tell the tale.
Dynamo seem to be getting back to basics, should take out the newcomers Surrey in another 2-1 Battle
I'm not sure what is going on with last years cup finalist but I think FV will get back on track vs TWU 1-0
With Milan losing #22 their fire power isn't what it used to be, I'm taking Pomo 2-1 in a defensive match.

InanimateCarbonRod

Oct 5, 2015
Tokens
Dirty Money
Looking forward to a football filled Thanksgiving long weekend! Dynamo takes on the one of the division's newcomers in Surrey United. Looks like they have been in almost every match and their record might not be representative of the quality on their side. Any scouts out there with comments on how they shape up?

InanimateCarbonRod

Oct 5, 2015
Tokens
Dirty Money
Knights vs Sparta 0-2 - Sparta keeps rolling
Red Bulls vs Mission 2-1 - Two teams i know nothing about. The edge goes to the Red Bulls because I'm bitter that we now have to drive out to Mission.
Royals vs Celtic 4-1 - Sorry Celtic, going to have to wait until your match against Dynamo to get your first win where we'll blame your grass pitch as usual.
Surrey United vs Dynamo MOTW - Game called off due to a flash epidemic of turkey induced diabetes.
TWU vs FV 1-2 - Red Devils get thier first here.
Pomo vs Milan 2-3 - Milan edges POMO

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sorry boys, rehab's going decently
200w.gif

Bergkamp2.0

Aug 7, 2014
Tokens
Dirty Money
Did you feel your original post was a bit ridiculous R-Tee? Just say what you feel man. This a place where no one judges you, you don't have to feel shy. That being said, it was another classic from you. Always enjoy the outright arrogance and condescending nature of your posts. Let's play a team with 7 guys so we can win for sure. Woooooo!

ZidaneFan and friends probably want to earn their wins fair. They are 4-0 and still want to play teams at their best. Fukcing proper. Can't help but notice my boys are at 4-0 as well, also fukcing proper.

ZidaneFan

Oct 2, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
We had 8 players......but apparently their field isnt in good condition

He's back!!!!!!!!! Drunken post at 3:14am just giving it to @R-Tee.

Thoughts R-TEE???

R-Tee

Mar 16, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Did you feel your original post was a bit ridiculous R-Tee? Just say what you feel man. This a place where no one judges you, you don't have to feel shy. That being said, it was another classic from you. Always enjoy the outright arrogance and condescending nature of your posts. Let's play a team with 7 guys so we can win for sure. Woooooo!

ZidaneFan and friends probably want to earn their wins fair. They are 4-0 and still want to play teams at their best. Fukcing proper. Can't help but notice my boys are at 4-0 as well, also fukcing proper.

Bergkamp where you been hiding friend. Welcome back. I changed my original post because I mistakenly thought Sparta was playing Celtic, because for some reason thought casecadesoccer played for Celtic. If Sparta did cancel when having to play Celtic I would have taken a rip at them because Celtic themselves, having struggled to get numbers, have yet to postpone a game.

That said, "outright arrogance" "condescending nature" of my posts? Why so upset man? Why so serious?

Your defense of Sparta does seem quite personal especially when written at 3:15 am. Would I be right to quess you were pounding @ZidaneFan 's backside as you wrote this? :gurps:

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Cascade did play for Celtic, but Celtic the Knights and Milan, all share Bonson grass now. I can see where the confusion came in. On days like today semi retirement feels good, man it's nasty out there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0