Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 FVSL DIV 1 WEEK 3 MOTW

who's the MOTW this week?

• North Delta SC B v SFC Guildford

Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Athletic Club BC B v DFC Razorbacks

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Port Moody Gunners B v Peace Arch Utd B

Votes: 7 43.8%
  • Guildford FC MARGA v Surrey Coyotes A

• Stolo Utd v LUFC Dynamo A

• Sentinel FC v Poco Revolution FC

• White Rock Utd v TWU Titans

• Fraser Valley Red Devils v SFC Rangers

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

juventino26

May 28, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
I dont think its thde match of the week but ACBC and dewdney will be interesting. I know DFC and they are not the most skilled team you can say:p but they play very hard on the ball. We all know how ACBC play and if their starters arnt healthy and if they have to go with those pre madonnas that played against Delta I can predict alot more bitching from those players because I know they hate being hit. We'll see I hope Rich gets his players back. I dont like seeing my former club being in bad shape.

jimmy_jones

Jan 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
ya the moody v pau game definitely motw! i think nd v guildford should be second as both undefeated teams try to take top spot in the table. good luck to everyone this weekend.

guildford7

Oct 17, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
Guildford 0 - ND 0

What a stupid, boring game. Not many chances either way. Each team had one GLORIOUS chance (1 post by ND, one sitter miss by Guildford). Guildford played WAY under potential and ND probably feels the same way because neither looked great.

predator

Jan 15, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
2-2 pau and moody

pau was down 2-0 battled back made it 2-1 early in the second, then there player got a hand ball for just grabbing the ball in the net after beating the keeper. we got pk tied it up he got red card (should get a few games). There was bunch chances by both teams after. Well on to the next game still will 0 in the loss bracket.

heard its bradner cup week next ???

dutch13

Feb 5, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Really? A couple games? He should get one max. It was a stupid play, just a reflex after a BRUTAL missed call by the ref. Both goals came of plays where our keeper was run. After we went down a man we still should have won it. Peace Arch couldn't keep up with our 10 guys on the feildafter the tying goal , and wont be on the top side of the table too long.

Injury-Prone

Sep 19, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
hahaha, "keeper was run"... well for the first goal he missed the ball off of a free kick (I mean, sorry, he was "run") and the second he came 10-15 yards out of his net to challenge a ball in because your back line is all shorter than 5'9" (except for the guy who grabbed the ball as it was headed in). I'm sorry but you're not going to get a call every time you jump into a crowd of guys comprised of members from both teams. That being said he had a hell of a game and there was definitely one earlier when he deserved a call and didn't get it.

As for the claim that we won't be top for too long, we played you without a solid portion of our starting line-up and an injured center back. Luckily we get to do it again in January and we'll make sure not to drop any points then

HotSauce

Mar 4, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
Guildford 0 - ND 0

What a stupid, boring game. Not many chances either way. Each team had one GLORIOUS chance (1 post by ND, one sitter miss by Guildford). Guildford played WAY under potential and ND probably feels the same way because neither looked great.

I dont know what game you were watching. ND had many chances to seal the win, missed about 3 sitters in the first half, and hit the post in the second. I agree not the best game by either club, but I feel ND lost 2 points out of this and Guildford was lucky to get a point. Just my thoughts

suburbanator

Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dynamo 6 - Stolo 1

Stolo held on for the opening half and were only down 2-0. They got gassed in the 2nd half and we were able to put the rest away. Credit to stolo for effort however. They worked hard, just lacked the organization and team play. They were also a clean and friendly team to play.

jimmy_jones

Jan 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
guildford marga 0 - 4 coyotes 'A'......the game started with us actually counting players before kickoff...shocking...we had 12-13 including myself...they had about 20+ guys altogether even though i think a couple of them never saw the pitch....this team is shocking, with such a great grass field as a home park they don't play very well on it, they had a hard time putting more than 4-5 passes together, only managed one - two decent shots on target. we scored early about 10 mins into the game, had a free kick from about 20 yds out and our kicker noticed the guildford keeper was setting up his wall and quickly passed the ball into the open side of the net. from then on in the other team just gave the ref a hard time, these guys play a 3-4-3 and their back line is very easy to break down. we went up on some nice goals and just sat back in the second half missing about 3-4 golden chances they had one solid chance to score and break our clean sheet but we had our centre mid on the post to clear the loose ball. we'll take the win and on to bradner cup next weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0