Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 [FVSL Div 1] - Week 3 MOTW

D1 MOTW

• Aldergrove Warriors Vs. NDFC

Votes: 5 9.3%
  • Port Moody Gunners Vs. Mission SC

Votes: 21 38.9%
  • Surrey Sporting Vs. LUFC Dynamo

Votes: 7 13.0%
  • SFC Rangers Vs. Peace Arch Utd

Votes: 8 14.8%
  • Dewdney Razorbacks Vs. TWU Titans

Votes: 13 24.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

kjohnsob

Aug 25, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
PM goes for double digits vs the team formerly known as the Mission Blues and their emo striker!

bored

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dewdney Razorbacks as game of the week, wtf? That is my pick they are looking much better than last year. Port Moody will smoke Mission, not the game of the week.

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
i get to watch it from the sideline lol but im gonna say our game see if we can challenge the gunners???

I hate to burst your bubble but they're out of your league. you guys came up from Div2 good job by the way. these guys almost got into The Prem. my guess is they blow you guys out. sorry but I don't think it will be close:cool:

suburbanator

Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Mission / PM is MOTW. I have heard good things about this Mission team, and I know PM is always up for a game..well almost always.

warmbencher

Sep 16, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Mission / PM is MOTW. I have heard good things about this Mission team, and I know PM is always up for a game..well almost always.

are you kidding?....good for the those div 2 chumps who made it to div 1...but don't be thinking they are a contest for the "even better than last year Gunners"...i managed to watch both of their games and man can these kids play....MOTW automatically goes to these guys every week cuz its interesting to see how badly they thrash their opponents :cool:

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
None of those are MOTW worthy. Essentially, the Gunners are the team to watch this year in their bid for promotion, so I picked them.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
BTW...wow. GEU, can you guys suck harder? I have to admit I was somewhat "sold" on them being better and totally different than last year, but so far their net is taking on a close resemblance to Paris Hilton's chin.

girth

Nov 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I think your on to something Dude! Maybe the ball had hair on it during their second game?

warmbencher

Sep 16, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
No surprise that you were watching though.

Yea I'm quite known to watch football matches here and there, shouldn't be a surprise to anyone.
On a lighter note, i can't wait to watch the Gunners absolutely decimate the team they play on the 26th this month, would be interesting....but don't let me get too far ahead of myself, after all this should be all about MOTW 3

junction

Oct 6, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yea I'm quite known to watch football matches here and there, shouldn't be a surprise to anyone.
On a lighter note, i can't wait to watch the Gunners absolutely decimate the team they play on the 26th this month, would be interesting....but don't let me get too far ahead of myself, after all this should be all about MOTW 3

Who is this shite disturber

junction

Oct 6, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Does it really matter?...i thought this was "take the piss", not "lets all cry cuz this guy is pissing on me" ;)

Well you're not getting any of piss on me because I'm a Gunner. But usually when somebody has something so bold to say about every other team they will at least state which team they play for themselves. Sounds to me like you don't even play soccer... Your comments are flattering, but we'd rather not have you getting everyone all riled up to when they play us... Hence, me calling you a shite disturber. Because that's what you are... A shite disturber. FKcuing shite disturber.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0