Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 [FVSL Div 1] - Week 2 MOTW

FVSL Div 1 Week 2 MOTW

• North Delta FC v LUFC Athletic

Votes: 14 25.5%
  • GEU Knights v Port Moody Gunners

Votes: 19 34.5%
  • Aldergrove Warriors v SFC Rangers

Votes: 11 20.0%
  • Mission SC Surrey Sporting

Votes: 11 20.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack The Lad

Jan 20, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Every team has off-nights. Keep pumpin ur own tires there bored. This years game against the gunners will be alot different. Nuff said

I hope it will be a lot different because it was way too easy last year. Are your moms coming to the game again as I know some of our players seemed to know them quite well.

I hope that tall, skinny center back of yours isn't back. He was the biggest softy I have ever played against. Unless your team has been hitting the weights all summer and are physically a lot stronger you will struggle again.

JTL

suburbanator

Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Indeed, my mistake. .

My mistake was wasting time reading the "Bored" and "Junction" posts.

Bored sums up how I feel about your one liner ttp discussion/battle that wasted a whole page in this forum, and I am at a Junction in the road where I must call you both Donks. :rolleyes:

On topic, Athletics / ND is MOTW... If the Athletics have a stronger start than last season then the pressure is off.....

junction

Oct 6, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
haha ya "Big Softie" will be there for sure. We haven't let him live that nickname down since that game. And you'll find that hes the furthest thing from a big softie.

Sorry about the spelling and grammar errors bored... i kno its just eating u up inside reading this

bored

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Anyone from Aldergrove UTD posting?

How does the team look this year? Nice start to the year for you, undefeated with a clean sheet thus far.

Chan Chan

Sep 10, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Anyone from Aldergrove UTD posting?

How does the team look this year? Nice start to the year for you, undefeated with a clean sheet thus far.

This is Aldergrove's U-21 team from last season. Like many young teams they are fast and well-coached, yet inexperienced. Should make for a good contrast to your team.

Chan Chan

Sep 10, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Contrasting for sure as we are fat old an uncoachable.

Haha. That is exactly what I meant.

Seriously though, I am interested to see how the young kids of my club fare against a solid veteran squad in their first real Men's league game.

deleted-dope

Not Bright
Jan 26, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
jtl..honestly you pulled out the mom card...your such a plummer....im not defending moody at all but they are the best team i think in the league so good luck beating them...but honestly guy your offside with the mom thing..besides im wondering how you always post during the day cause i see you all the time on canada way working standing straight with your bright orange suit on letting everyone know that this lane is closed...pylon....out

ttp8

Aug 29, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
say what you want, we're young, our moms still hold our hands and bring oranges at half time or whatver makes you giggle like a school girl (JTL)!?
its a tall order but port moody's aim is to be the best in the fvsl in the next 5 years. premiere and all. mabey one day the rest of the league can hold their heads up as we finally put the fvsl on the map. you had your chance, now step aside.

bored

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Brings a tear to the eye, sob.

You will be very lucky to be out of Div 1 in the next 2 years. It is unlikely that you will be anywhere near the top of Premier in the next 5 years, you can't just wish it and it will come true. Your premier squad was sent packing first year, and you guys are not as good as them, apparently. That is the best there is in Port Moody.

Make plans, dream big, good for you, you can be anything you want when you grow up.

ttp8

Aug 29, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
this team was pretty much undeafeated for years and years in u18 and u21 and won just about every cup possible.
stepped into div1 and almost walked away with it.
let the records talk not your cheap poor piss effort.
and frankly, dont compare the PM prem team, they were their own legal entity.
i'll leave it at that and we'll see how things go

Mr.GoldenBoot

Sep 14, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
You guys (bored / ttp8 / Junction / JTL) all make me sick...if its not enough that you have been taken the piss out of eachother for about 2 pages, you now have start pissin on the old PM prem squad. The thread was "Week 2 MOTW" not whatever it is your talking about. just have your take and move on.... Ill tell you both something, the squad would beat both of your stupid teams with 8 prem guys, 1 PM Gunner mom, 1 Dewdney guys hot daugter and this :wa: dancing banana to round out the starting 11.

honestly tho its all been really fun to read so please carry on......

Jack The Lad

Jan 20, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
jtl..honestly you pulled out the mom card...your such a plummer....im not defending moody at all but they are the best team i think in the league so good luck beating them...but honestly guy your offside with the mom thing..besides im wondering how you always post during the day cause i see you all the time on canada way working standing straight with your bright orange suit on letting everyone know that this lane is closed...pylon....out

Hi Dopey. I know - times are really tough. My boss fired me so now I have to drive all the way to Burnaby in my new Cadillac so I can direct traffic. Oh wait, I forgot I am my own boss so I think I'll give myself my job back. Excellent. Now get back to your underpaid, overworked job and have a shower because I can smell your stinky ass all the way over here.

By the way, I can't wait to walk all over your team as well when you come and play on a real field that doesn't fackin freeze at 9pm.

Junction, say hi to big softie and tell him that I miss him.

JTL

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hi Dopey. I know - times are really tough. My boss fired me so now I have to drive all the way to Burnaby in my new Cadillac so I can direct traffic. Oh wait, I forgot I am my own boss so I think I'll give myself my job back. Excellent. Now get back to your underpaid, overworked job and have a shower because I can smell your stinky ass all the way over here.

By the way, I can't wait to walk all over your team as well when you come and play on a real field that doesn't fackin freeze at 9pm.

Junction, say hi to big softie and tell him that I miss him.

JTL

Honestly Delsom the new turf in delta is probably the nicest field in the league. The turf is long, soft and perfect. freezing won't be an issue like the shite grass fields that are closed 6 months a year. I don't mind playing on grass as long as it is a good field. I hate driving out to Aldergrove or Pitt meadows just to play on a field smaller then my backyard with a sand base. I agree you guys probably would beat us on one of those fields because your out of shape, muckers that can play a full 90 on a full side field. Still waiting for you guys to get a shot off against us.

bored

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
All piss takes aside, the grass field in Pitt Meadows is great as long as they don't let it get too long. I don't think that happened at all last year. The size of the pitch is just fine. I'm sure it is the same size as most of the other parks.

We played on Newton #5 (Stallion, correct me if I am wrong) last week. That grass was nearly perfect. I don't know why anyone would want to play on turf when there is a pitch like that to play on. I like the turf because more games get played but grass is a 'truer' test.

Chilliwack was always a great place to play too as it was always in great shape.

Jack The Lad

Jan 20, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Honestly Delsom the new turf in delta is probably the nicest field in the league. The turf is long, soft and perfect. freezing won't be an issue like the shite grass fields that are closed 6 months a year. I don't mind playing on grass as long as it is a good field. I hate driving out to Aldergrove or Pitt meadows just to play on a field smaller then my backyard with a sand base. I agree you guys probably would beat us on one of those fields because your out of shape, muckers that can play a full 90 on a full side field. Still waiting for you guys to get a shot off against us.

Bulljive,

Is the game meant to be played on grass? I would think the answer is yes. Look at all international games. The best players in the world won't play on turf - there is a reason for that. The valley is very fortunate to have some unreal grass pitches so lets use them when they are available. We played on one at Newton last week. The Pitt Meadows fields are perfect. There a few in Maple Ridge, Chilliwack, Cloverdale, Delta, etc. Don't talk about we will beat you on grass but not turf - that's horseshite. The only way the game is meant to be played is on grass. The turf fields are good for getting games in when the grass fields are closed period.

JTL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0