Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 [FVSL DIV 1] Week 1 MOTW

What is your MOTW?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'll disagree with Bollocks and call the FVRD vs ACBC B game as the MOTW.

This will be a 90 minute sprint.

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fraser Valley Red Devils. From Abbotsford I think.

Young, Fast, Play at an absolute sprint ALL game. Never slow the ball down- it's go go go, think of ACBC with better defending and slightly less in total overall skill, but tough.

I think they're going to surprise a lot of teams this year in D1.

Ran roughshod over some very good teams last year in Presidents Cup, and then smoked Guildford Utd, now known as SFC Guildford Utd, in the Pres Cup final. Flamed out in B-provincials due to many tired and overcommitted guys due to PCSL team duties with Abby. (What I was told)

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fraser Valley Red Devils. From Abbotsford I think.

Young, Fast, Play at an absolute sprint ALL game. Never slow the ball down- it's go go go, think of ACBC with better defending and slightly less in total overall skill, but tough.

I think they're going to surprise a lot of teams this year in D1.

Ran roughshod over some very good teams last year in Presidents Cup, and then smoked Guildford Utd, now known as SFC Guildford Utd, in the Pres Cup final. Flamed out in B-provincials due to many tired and overcommitted guys due to PCSL team duties with Abby. (What I was told)

pretty much right, except aldergrove not abby, and a few of them play for abby's pdl team. mo aziz plays for them, made the all star team before he left for iran. alot of them used to play for abby mariners metro teams during their youth days, i heard they lost the severn twins but who knows. Thier good but so are the rangers, acbc, twu, gunners etc, but i see them being top 10 at least.

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Playing them last year, and playing some friendlies against other Div 1 teams and watching tons of D1 games last year, I wouldn't be surprised (all things staying the same, if they have lost guys then so be it) to see them finish in the top 5.

Titan4Life

Mar 24, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
With the ND club system taking shape, I could see this team doing very well this season. However, managing the team could be tricky with so many bodies and new coaches. They could be a shocker this year.

guildford7

Oct 17, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
FV Red Devils are very good. I would say better than ACBC (Div2 team). Obviously the first part of the year ACBC 'B' Will have a heavy ACBC premier influence. Now, if they lost some of their players like those two center mid's then they will be worse. At provincials they had hardly any guys. But the team we played in the cup final last year was the best team I played against all year.

guildford7

Oct 17, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
Guildford 2- Whiterock 1

Scoreline does not reflect the game. We should have BURRIED this game within the first 25 minutes, but could only find the one goal. We have about 65% posession and they score a cracker from about 30 yards. We score in the last 15 and pull out 3 pts that should have been much simpler to get.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0