Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 [FVSL DIV 1] Results, Banter & Predictions December 2008

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stepchild

Jun 3, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
FVSL just posted make up games.....
Couple points
1. originally scheduled for next week but weather seems to be screwing that over. Good idea gone bad due to cold front
2. have 3 weeks slated later for make ups...great idea with new cup format and make up dates.

that said, why the hell would they bump up make up games for jan 2-4. Little to no time for most teams to train over break, thus sets teams up for injury. Kinda dumb in my opinion, but what do I know.

deleted-dope

Not Bright
Jan 26, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Couple points
1. originally scheduled for next week but weather seems to be screwing that over. Good idea gone bad due to cold front
2. have 3 weeks slated later for make ups...great idea with new cup format and make up dates.

that said, why the hell would they bump up make up games for jan 2-4. Little to no time for most teams to train over break, thus sets teams up for injury. Kinda dumb in my opinion, but what do I know.

i due agree with you stepchild. to keep the league compeitive the league should alot some training time before our first games back after the break. that is how guys get hurt havent run in a while then start running in the cold with out a proper run in like 2.5 weeks. for the first time i think we agree on something but lets not make this an ongoing theme ok...lol....have a good holidays folks...out until 09..

utah

Sep 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Say what you will, but at least they gave enough notice.
You may actually have an excuse now to go for a run every couple of days.

stoned wall

Feb 5, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
The pak cup draw is on the Valley website now. There are definately some interesting games. Sorry stall, looks like you guys drew us in the first round.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
We get what I suppose is a reasonable draw...Poco Reserves. Know nothing about them this year. Deffinitely could be worse, but at the same time I hear they aren't too bad at all. Even match-up on paper.

WestCoast

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sucks to be the teams having to play that weekend. who wants to play soccer the day after new years??? Not me. And from what I hear it's still going to be cold that weekend.

Jack The Lad

Jan 20, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Couple points

I agree Steppy, we play the Rangers on Jan. 3rd. Both teams will be even fatter than normal. I am hoping it snows. Its assinine to schedule a game two days after new years. Quite a few people also go out of town during that time. Could be a 7 a side game.

JTL

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
We already know you'll be missing your top 8 midfielders, top 7 full-backs, top 4 strikers, top 3 sweepers, best 2 keepers, and the partridge in the pear tree. We get it. It's an old song.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Do they have a "big word" class at pretend doctor school? Do you take it right before they hand out the bendy pens, or after?

Nipple. Look it up.

Attachments

• 180px-Female_nipple_profile.jpg
    180px-Female_nipple_profile.jpg
    7.1 KB · Views: 40

Polska

Not Bright
Sep 10, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Do they have a "big word" class at pretend doctor school? Do you take it right before they hand out the bendy pens, or after?

Nipple. Look it up.

where the fuk you get that pic from? national geographic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0