Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 [FVSL Div. 1] Results and Banter - October '05

Which team will go undefeated the longest?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
You're grasping, especially when you make a statement like "They card guys for clean hits on 50-50 balls."

There is no "hitting" in soccer. There are tackles, hard tackles, and there is body-on-body contact, but this isn't hockey. Finishing your check isn't part of our game. Maybe you should try and understand the game and it's rules first before you come up with wild conspiracy theories.

heanjob

Sep 22, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
surfer said:
winning or losing,the officiating in this league sucks.If you are up they make up calls as they see fit to try to even the game.They ignore vicious tackles.They card guys for clean hits on 50-50 balls.The sad thing is the level of decent that they are willing to take,without even taking a number.This isn't new in this league,and probably won't change untill they implement age restrictions.If only arts&crafts day at the care home was on sunday.How do you know what winning is like residing in Surrey?

Reside in Cloverdale actually. :D

I would know because I play in Delta. You start for Aldergrove? The only guy I notice in trouble with the refs on your team is the right back.

HJ

Stepchild

Jun 3, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
surfer said:
How do you know what winning is like residing in Surrey?
What is your "winning" experience? Last time I checked, lots of "winning" has gone on in Surrey.........SU, Rangers, Peg....... anyone want to take this one? Cainy, Regs ;) , Coach, RF, etc.
If your referring to LIVING in Surrey, then I can see how this place looks so poor since your location states abbi :rolleyes:

surfer

Nov 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
heanjob said:
Reside in Cloverdale actually. :D

I would know because I play in Delta. You start for Aldergrove? The only guy I notice in trouble with the refs on your team is the right back.

HJ
You must be refering to years past.Our right back plays hard,tackles clean ,and has learned to minimise his talk to the ref.I'm not just talking about Grove.These are shyt calls on both teams.Typically both sides are affected.

heanjob

Sep 22, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
surfer said:
You must be refering to years past.Our right back plays hard,tackles clean ,and has learned to minimise his talk to the ref.I'm not just talking about Grove.These are shyt calls on both teams.Typically both sides are affected.

Back on topic: What's your point about bad reffing? What do you think we should do about it? Maybe we should tell the ref's to GTF and see how the "self regulation" goes....I would say that just as long as Mike Hill referee's half our games then everything will be just fine. :D

Heanjob

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Actually, you are still off topic. Maybe create a referee critique and complaint thread or something.

Thanks.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Last time I checked, lots of "winning" has gone on in Surrey.........SU, Rangers, Peg....... anyone want to take this one? Cainy, Regs , Coach, RF, etc.
Peg has won shite in Surrey. North Shore Pegasus is a different story...

:D

coach

Mar 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Your right, they won the Surrey F C lottery for years! :D

But in the end, what's really in a Name?

Milhouse

Apr 30, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
BrandonSampson said:
evenly played possession, that one forward of theirs named adam killed us, scored 2 goals and got an assist on the other and coulda setup a couple more if he passed the ball a bit more. upcoming opposing teams watch out for this guy.

as far as the rough tackle thats being talked about, i had a good view of it and I thought it was card worthly but the ref thought not and we lost one of our best players, our starting center midfielder, for the rest of the match, which hurt us. card or not, it sucked

as far as the comments about the officiating in the league so far this season, i thought last night's match was well reffed by keith, i think he's the best i've seen in the FVSL in awhile, hopefully we get him more often.

as far as the moody outlook is from here on out, we play GEU fri night this week, couldn't be a better time to play them, time to get some confidence back.

brandon

Possession is overrated, you can have all the possession in the world, but if you don't create anything in the opposing teams third then who cares. We out chanced you. Your keeper was called on to make numerous good saves, while our keeper banked one in his own net off your forwards head...

The tackle deserved a yellow, but your guy still ends up on the sideline...

Best referee we have had this year, but I don't find the officiating to be any better or worse then past years...

Brandon are you promising a victory...?

#7player

Sep 29, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Milhouse said:
Possession is overrated,

i stopped reading after this comment....what were you thinking????i knew the rest after this wouldnt be worth reading.....thanks for saving my time....

Spazz

Oct 10, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
#7 - Let me help you with your reading.... you missed this significant comment:

Originally Posted by Milhouse
We out chanced you.

Was true, the score speaks for itself.

No need to thank me :D

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Get On With It said:
Yes I am in it for the money and the glory. Thanks for reminding me about that big pay check. When's the last time you ran around shouting and screaming at your co-workers, boss or I would guess in your case Royal Sir your servants?

Getting paid doesn't give you the right to yell at refs same as being in charge doesn't give me the right to tell you to Shut-up. If you let me do my job and it is a job than I will but if you must yell constantly than think about what the end result is. Seems to me I have watched a good many players telling their teammates to shut-up and let them play. Now think about the ref having to deal with that constantly.

You keep mentioning Kleenex? I thought this was take the piss not take a dump! :wa:
has anyone ever seen gowi playing?he is as bad as theNob
:eek: fcuk me do all shite players come from the ridge :D

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Get On With It said:
Sid,

Go have another drink.
are you buying,like I have told you ya lesbien,shite players make shite refs
:eek: you come on here and talk shite,this that the other thing.....have you ever played higher than div 2 c valley?.....no,then you shouldnt be involved in any football matches higher than you have played ...no fcuk of back east were you belong ya stupid newfe :eek: :eek: trailerparktrash

sidthecnut :wa:

RAGE

Sep 14, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
bulljive said:
sporting 2- NDFC-1

5 minutes later sportings forward decides to spit on our keeper and gets a red card..very classy.

Yes I do agree that the spitting incident was terrible and looked down upon.

with about 10 minutes left a ball is sent across flicked on lands on my foot I take a touch, push it too the left about 5 steps, me and the keeper are racing for it and I slot it in..then the ref calls offside as there team is screeming at him. Now needless to say it was close and I may have been half a yard offside but where is the make-up call and why call it after I take 2 touches push it too the side and score. If your going to call it call it when I touch it the first time, not after the play. anyway tough loss a definite tale of two halfs

The make-up-call was your penalty-shot goal that our goalie easily saved as he watched our defence watch the rebound go right to the shooter, an easier goal. But with regards to your play-by-play, when you recieve the pass, and you're already behind the goalie, how much more offside could you be?

All in all SPORTING DOMINATION once again, this time with 10 men...!

girth

Nov 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Moody-4 GEU-1
Fairly even game although Moody had no subs and GEU had 5 callups from Div 2. Moody scored on there chances and GEU well didn't. I thought GEU looked fairly good but don't have much up front to put the ball in the net. Keep pluggin away boys the win will come.

C-thru

Sep 12, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
RAGE said:
All in all SPORTING DOMINATION once again, this time with 10 men...!

first goal) a shxtty decision from our keeper
second goal) your guy was 10 yards offsides.

dom·i·na·tion P Pronunciation Key (dm-nshn)
n.
1.) Control or power over another or others.
2.) The exercise of such control or power.
3.) Being beaten by Surrey Sporting 2-1 on two goals that should have never happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0