Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 FVSL DIV 1 -- MOTW week 2

whose your pick for motw for week 2, and why?

• sfc derby...sfc rangers v. sfc strikers

Votes: 25 58.1%
  • two newcomers.....stolo v. sentinel

Votes: 6 14.0%
  • poco revolution v. north delta fc

Votes: 2 4.7%
  • whitecaps prospects v. pau united

Votes: 10 23.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Maximus

Nov 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
No one, he meant Peace Arch Selects. Like JBN said, probably a relative of Mr. Base.

Who was shooting their mouth off on the Selects? Surely not me. All I said was we're better than last year.

As for the TWU/Whitecaps game, i watched it, TWU looked horrible, couldn't do anything, Whitecaps have 10 16 year olds signed! They know how to play but they're just little guys. Anyway, it was a dominant performance by them, so I'm picking that game as match of the week. Strikers aren't good enough to qualify for MOTW.

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Who was shooting their mouth off on the Selects? Surely not me. All I said was we're better than last year.

As for the TWU/Whitecaps game, i watched it, TWU looked horrible, couldn't do anything, Whitecaps have 10 16 year olds signed! They know how to play but they're just little guys. Anyway, it was a dominant performance by them, so I'm picking that game as match of the week. Strikers aren't good enough to qualify for MOTW.

We have more points than you!

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
not really too suprised they have always been good, think about the end of last year they finished strong they just wasn't prepered at the start of last season, this year they are obviously. top 5 finish or is it too early to predict?

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
not really too suprised they have always been good, think about the end of last year they finished strong they just wasn't prepered at the start of last season, this year they are obviously. top 5 finish or is it too early to predict?

Way too early. Its a long season and injuries are already mounting, we had more players in street clothes than subs. It's already bad enough that I'm playing centre-mid :eek: And I've never, ever played there before.

predator

Jan 15, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money

PAu 2- caps nill

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0