Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 FVSL Div. 1 MOTW - Oct. 28th to 30th

Which game is the DIv. 1 MOTW?

• GEU vs. Port Moody

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Highlanders vs. Raiders

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well now. Some upsets last week have me scrambling this week in the MOTW descriptions.

Anyhow............

GEU vs. Port Moody

Well, I don't know how GEU did this past weekend, but I assume they lost. Port Moody shouldn't have any trouble with them. Then again, Port Moody lost to the Highlanders over the weekend. That is bad. Real bad. At home no less. Maybe a road trip is what this team needs. Bonding and stuff.

Highlanders vs. Raiders

Who likes playing at JO on Firday nights in October? NO ONE! Except the Highlanders I guess. It's going to be cold and the Highlanders are peaking, so look for the Raiders to fold and lose. Again. They control their own destiny no more.

NDFC vs. Whalley

Battle of the two promoted sides. One will be headed back down this year, the other will stay. #7player is supposed to get 90 this week so look for a decisive ND win.

GNSU vs. Sporting

GN is bad. VERY bad. Look for Sporting to display some more of the dominance that they are known for. Coming off a win has to bosst the confidence of Sporting, and GN is bad. Oops, I already said that. They are though.

Rangers vs. Aldergrove

Well, one word describes this match for both teams. HUGE. Rangers win, they're tied at the top. Aldergrove wins, they put some distance between the two. Both are coming off big wins and will be primed for a good hard match. If the Rangers have the new wonder siging signed, look for them to win. If not, it could go either way. That's how good this kid is. Easily the FVSL's Div. 1 MOTW right here.

Discuss.

#7player

Sep 29, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
rangers vs Aldergrove is by far the match of the week....im not one to make a perdiction cause any giving day anyone can beat anyone..this will be a good game though..itll be a fight to the end and depending on what day it is i may drive out to give it a watch.....

surfer

Nov 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
there is no way that the Rangers are going to double Groves goals for.Pull your head out!The most goals for and least goals against by a long shot.Grove 4-1.

#7player

Sep 29, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
TheRob said:
NDFC vs. Whalley

#7player is supposed to get 90 this week so look for a decisive ND win.

wow thats quite the compliment..or is it....kinda dont know how to take this one...but thanks for the mention...it cant be good as im sure nobody has seen me play.....hmmm..confused...............

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Easily Iron Chef Zaurrini vs. Iron Chef Jacko.

Geegers vs. Barley Sandwiches.

Whose cuisine will reign supreme?

Come on you fcuking Rangers

Cantuzzi

Sep 23, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
grove 3 rangers 1

Aldergrove at home is usually a sure bet should be a full park aswell as 4 different aldergrove teams play earlier and will be out to watch and I am guessing there will be a few out of towners coming out to the grove... always a good game between these two lets hope there is no repeat of last years match in surrey...

cantuzzi

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well now, let me tell you.

Aldergrove beat us handily in our first meeting of the season. 2 or 3 nothing I think. In the second game, three or four of our starters were in Mexico for a wedding. We were depleted to say the least. Game starts, all Aldergrove. They go up 2-0 by the half. We go to the changeroom and Zaurrini lets go with the now famous "mission statement". We come out energized. We tie it up by the midway mark and go ahead on a PK 10 minutes later. We held on for a HUGE 3-2 win and that turned our season around. We don't win that game, we don't make the Pak semis. It's that easy.

So in closing, I hope the same thing doesn't happen again this weekend. I hope we have it well in hand before the second half starts. It's going to be a cracker. :cool:

Stepchild

Jun 3, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
This will be my first match against alderhole. :D really!
Some new faces this year and all of our starters will be there...I think...
Not sure about them, but I think they are the same team as last year. Anyone.....
First game last year was not that great, they did beat us theRob but not handily. We missed a few early breakaway chances and hit the iron a few times, otherwise not much else. They scored early in the second (i think) and held most of the play in the second. We looked out of shape in comparison in that half. I believe it was a 2-0 final, not sure on second match.
Should be fun, will the weather hold? and will the field be closed?

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Game one last year, i missed (hit the post) on a breakaway 10 minutes in....chances were even on both sides...but, on the day, the better team won.

Game two...

we were down 2-0 at half with 6-7 starters in Cancun.
Needless to say...we weren't playing very well. and they were full marks for the 2 bagel lead.

Half time brought a mission statement :rolleyes: , and we came out with two goals, and I scored the winner on the PK.

Cue the celebration...phone call to cancun....

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
zaurrini misses well hits the post( translation I missed but I hit the post so I'm still awesome). and in case you didn't know zaurrini was the one who scored on the PK. I think he felt he had to explain that after the Robs post. who needs this new super star you have Zaurrini he doesn't miss he hits the post.

Stepchild

Jun 3, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
bulljive said:
zaurrini misses well hits the post( translation I missed but I hit the post so I'm still awesome). and in case you didn't know zaurrini was the one who scored on the PK. I think he felt he had to explain that after the Robs post. who needs this new super star you have Zaurrini he doesn't miss he hits the post.
Bulljive,please attend your classes as school is back in. This post made my eyes bleed, I could not even translate your piss take. :)
On topic, bulljive predicts a Ranger win!

reddog

Oct 7, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Tie 2-2 and you guys beat the crap out of each other to the point that you are each down 2 -3 starters.

Any objections??

girth

Nov 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
So let me get this straight if the past means anything... The Rangers if given the chance would not move up to premier and Alderhole would move up but get shat kicked in premier and be relegated the next. So what this game really means is...well not much?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0