Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 FVSL Div. 1 MOTW - Nov. 11th to 13th

Which is your MOTW?

• GNSU vs. Whalley

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • None worthy of MOTW

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Everything is funner the second time around. ;)

Rangers vs. GEU

The Rangers have finished up a pretty succesful first half. One loss and a tie are the only blemish on an otherwise perfect record. GEU on the other hand, well, what can you say? One point out of nine games and a ton of work to do if they don't want to get relegated.

GNSU vs. Whalley

The Somosa Bowl II. Lots of chicks in colourful saris for Dude to stare at. Enjoy Dude.

Aldergrove vs. Delta

I'm looking for this to be the upset of the week. The world cup is over now so Delta can be our buddies and knock off or at least tie Aldergrove. They seem to have dropped off a bit lately although they are still winning(if that makes any sense)Anyhow.....

Raiders vs. NDFC

NDFC thought they should have won the last time they played. The Raiders are firing on all cylinders now. Let's see how they do this time around. Has the potential to be a good match, but Poco does play and win ugly.

Port Moody vs. Sporting

I look for Sporting to dominate this game. They are just that good.

Make your pick and discuss.

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
I think Moody is a much better team then sporting. although we lost to sporting it was easily the worst game we played all year. I think you underrate Moody and I think they have potential to beat top teams and will take the win against sporting. If it rains all week we could be in trouble against Poco a mucker hard working game isn't our style and it defnitly suits Poco. we don't like to get dirty, were a delicate bunch so we play on turf, and whats with all the physical play, in practice we pass it around excellently :wa: . so as long as its not wet or dirty and Poco doesn't play physical count us in for a victory.

#7player

Sep 29, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
theRob: first off that is some promp servive on getting next weeks motw on the go cheers for that......ill go with delta vs the alder team ... we got the raiders and i never got to see them play but im sure that bulljive knows best..or at least i hope he does......

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
It's just not the same anymore, TheRob.

Back in "the day" (last year), I could look forward to a twice per year battle of the best pencil eraser brown nuggets, as the two top East Indian Premier teams battled it out for local bragging rights. Like the Premier level, the game itself drew out premier talent. White & purple saris unrequiring of supplemental support, diamonds in the belly buttons, an impromptu martial arts fight over a girl named Ashminder to the endless melody of Chenga Chenga music and Big T leading a line of turban clad back-up dancers, followed up by a tragic ending, eerily familiar to Shakespeare's "Romeo & Juliet" (except where before it was a knife in the back, now it's a saber). At half time we were treated to a brown bird near-brawl of flashing gold necklaces, and painted red finger nails, accusations of man stealing (Johnny's a popular guy, you know...must be that extra thumb). The ever teasing saris, threatening to unravel, but never quite falling off. Saved by a pencil eraser, one might say.

Now, the young hotties have moved on to the VMSL, or have been married off. The only brown birds attending these games are the second tier ugly sisters, the ones that can't find a husband, and are soon to be shipped back to the home land to find a man desperate enough to do anything to come to Canada. These girls have mustaches, flat, coaster sized nips, and wear the extra baggy, non-belly button revealing sari, complete with extra support in the chest. And, they are big...bigger than Star #1 after he fell of the Jenny Craig wagon. These girls are either not good enough for the top tier, or are washed-up, divorsed, and looking for another kick at the can. Not quite Premier material.

No TheRob, the magic is lost. The Samosa Bowl is on hiatus until such time we have two legitimate Indian teams back in the Premier division. Until then, I'll have to make due with Channel M. :(

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
bulljive said:
I think you underrate Moody

I think you underrate the meaning of this website.

Banging.....head.....against.....keyboard....

As much as he's a serious fcuking square heed with no real sense of humour, ;) he can actually crack the odd joke once in a while.
And his increased use of smilies like say, just for example, the :rolleyes:, would be greatly appreciated by some posters here.
Nice work, by accident, TR. :D

There is no real MOTW here except the Raiders/NDFC tilt.

Except I'm sick and fcuking tired of giving notoriety to a side like the Raiders who have yet to prove themselves.

Almost forgot, :rolleyes:

Big T

Oct 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dude said:
It's just not the same anymore, TheRob.

Back in "the day" .......(

ah yes the good old days ..... thanks for the trip down memory lane dude...haven't been on the site much but found myself on the floor with your last post :D

reddog

Oct 7, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Have yet to prove ourselves? Have you looked at our record? Ask the Rangers if we get some props!?! You guys are lucky are pitch got shut down because last week was muddy, I can't even imagine what this week would have been like. Raiders + mud = physical fcuking play by the RAIDERS. As your mate said earlier you guys like manicured grass and playing in pads.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0