Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 FVSL Div. 1 MOTW - Jan. 27th to 29th

MOTW?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
After a long bout with the flu, I offer you a late version of the MOTW. Enjoy.

Sporting vs. GNSU

Meh. GN needs the points, but other than at Bear Creek tonight, will this match even register a blip on the radar screen? Not likely.

Highlanders vs. Rangers

Friday night at JO. Back in the day it used to be the only Friday nighter of the year. Now it's just another one. Rangers won the last meeting 2-1 but the Highlanders had many chances to tie. Coming off a huge loss, the Rangers need points.

GEU vs. Raiders

GEU's fate is sealed. The Raiders have a lot of games in hands so the points will help them out. Don't see them finishing top two, but third is definitely attainable.

Aldergrove vs. GNSU

Three more points for Aldergrove.

NDFC vs. Port Moody

The battle of the young people. After playing against Port Moody last week for the first time this year, I wasn't very impressed. Only up 1-0 against a GEU side with nine men after 35 minutes? Very lucky to win that game. NDFC has proven they belong, and should solidify that with a win.

Sporting vs. Whalley

The Whitecaps should win this one handily.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
TheRob said:
After a long bout with the flu, I offer you a late version of the MOTW.

Is that union speak for, "I built a new shed in the backyard this week."?:D

Looks like the PM vs. NDFC match will be most entertaining. MOTW.

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Not yet.

Do you have a match of the week comment or should I ban you.

#7player

Sep 29, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
due to the fact that the ndfc game will be on a shitty ass field i voted for ranger highlanders game......ndfc pm might be the most entertaining if we played on the turf but its not so ive made my decision and sticking to it......out

ban the guy !!!!!!!!show'em whos boss....

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Highlanders vs. Rangers
Derby day is on.
Highlanders could be tough if Heanjob is available for selection and finished his menstrual cycle. :D

North Delta Secondary vs. Port Moody High should also be a good school boy toss up.

heanjob

Sep 22, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rangerforever said:
Highlanders vs. Rangers
Derby day is on.
Highlanders could be tough if Heanjob is available for selection and finished his menstrual cycle. :D

North Delta Secondary vs. Port Moody High should also be a good school boy toss up.

RF, You playing goal tonight? Coming out? No geegers at JO but plenty of sawdust burgers, smokies with a lovely array of condiments.

HJ

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0