Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 3 [FVSL D3] Results and Banter '13/'14 Season

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well it's a brand new season and I'm back from raising children, I'm sure everyone missed me. In a new division this year as I'm old and slow and can't really commit. So only one thing has changed I guess. I have no idea about any of the teams in D3, so I can't even comment on how we'll do this year. Mish mash of guys again, and we just started training so our first game against BC United next weekend should be fun.

WaterBreak

Feb 18, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
At least they don't play at 10 AM on a Sunday!!! That would be torture.

Wait a second, I think there is a team within our own club that plays at 10 AM. uh um, Sundowners :(

Doesn't bother us. we are professionals, we can handle our liquor on saturday nights.

Titan4Life

Mar 24, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
ND Titans 4 Aldergrove 2

Pretty good start to the season. We were missing 9 guys from our roster of 20. But the 11 there and our 4 div 4 and masters call ups put in a great effort.

We went up 3-0 in the first 25 minutes. Moved the ball well and looked pretty dangerous for most of the half. Started to let up and Aldy settled in. 3-0 at half.

Second half started scrambly. Aldy scored a great free kick from 20 yards out. Great shot from #4. We quickly restored a 3 goal lead. Then off a breakdown they got a second near the end.

Fair score line, but prob should have been about 6-1. We will take the win and carry the pros into next weekend.

jimmy_jones

Jan 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
fvsl has it down as 17, either way, what the hell happened there.
Chwk showed up to play brought some youth players and everyone was scoring n playing hard as if they had something to prove, only after 12-0 with a few mins left did they decide " to just keep the ball"

That's what happened

Titan4Life

Mar 24, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
A 17-0 scoreline tells us three things:

1.) Chilliwack is probably very good
2.) CCB is probably very bad

Most importanly, 3.) It tells us that Chilliwack is classless and has little to no respect for their opponents. If Jimmy is being truthful, playing for goals right up until the final few minutes is utterly classless.

SuperMid

Jul 24, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Maybe it's a statement and that the FVSL should bump them up a division? Or maybe CCB are really just that bad, than yes thats not classy

midman

Oct 15, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
They did the same thing to a couple of teams at the end of last season. They are a good young team but should learn to respect their opponents.

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
im sure they will learn the hard way, when they do it to the wrong team, and one guy ends up with his ankles around his neck. Hope it doesn't come to this, but people don't like to be embarrassed, especially in mens division.

Reds-16

Nov 26, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
CCB obviously should not be in Div 3 if that's the case, they never beat any of the Div 4 teams by that margin last year.

elbowroom

Oct 26, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
ND Titans 4 Aldergrove 2

Pretty good start to the season. We were missing 9 guys from our roster of 20. But the 11 there and our 4 div 4 and masters call ups put in a great effort.

We went up 3-0 in the first 25 minutes. Moved the ball well and looked pretty dangerous for most of the half. Started to let up and Aldy settled in. 3-0 at half.

Second half started scrambly. Aldy scored a great free kick from 20 yards out. Great shot from #4. We quickly restored a 3 goal lead. Then off a breakdown they got a second near the end.

Fair score line, but prob should have been about 6-1. We will take the win and carry the pros into next weekend.

How many of their guys showed up? They only have 9 players registered...

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0