Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 [FVSL D2] Results & Banter 2010/2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tim Berners-Lee

Aug 29, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
1. GEU BK's 16 GP, 12 W , 1 D, 3 L, 37 Points (At Aldergrove and Home to Bullets)
2. BC United A 15 GP, 11 W, 1 D, 3L, 34 Points (At PAU, Home to Clones, Home to Aldergrove)
3. PAU Nomads 14 GP, 10 W, 2 D, 2 L, 32 Points (Home to BC United, Home to Bullets, At Bullets, At SFC Caps)

Aldergrove has a big part to play in this. Cantuzzi would be on the top of my Christmas card list for a bit of help against you twats...(I mean that with all due respect) :D
There are many things that can happen. All 3 of our teams are good, so your scenario would only play out assuming we all 3 teams, win out... We don't play games on paper.

I like our chances with only 2 games left. 4 games for the hype ????? a tie or loss and you're done !!!!!!!! your keeper wont have 4 strong games for you.

Tim Berners-Lee

Aug 29, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ok onto real Div 2 banter

The fourth team to stay in div 2 will be the team with the most points in all a,b,c, behind the 3 div winners. Jesus div 2 c may be the division to keep 2 teams.

that team in div 1 Marga may be going right down to div 3 - if the pres cup winner is not of the 4 already staying then they will be given the option

Tim Berners-Lee

Aug 29, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
young guns and abby united both with only 1 loss. Haha teams of mission fc, geu bks, nomads, or Bc united caliber will be in division fukcing 3 next year

Tim Berners-Lee

Aug 29, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
I just noticed abby sc and the young guns are yet to play each other. 2 make up games.

This div 2 " promotion " will come down to the last week

housearrest

Dec 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I just noticed abby sc and the young guns are yet to play each other. 2 make up games.

This div 2 " promotion " will come down to the last week

No doubt. Inter with the only guaranteed spot 100%. Cloverdale might even have a shot depending on what happens in those 2 make up games. And if our game vs bc united gets cancelled on sat due to snow (supposed to be 5cm sat aft), thenall the groups prob won't be decided until after cup play. hope the weather holds out for one more day

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
You're both wrong.

Now the weather network is calling for less than 1cm in Whiterock, however up the hill at 148th and 24th @ SSAP has been hit way harder with snow than I've ever seen before, so...

Attachments

• whiterock weather.jpg
    whiterock weather.jpg
    54.4 KB · Views: 44

Tim Berners-Lee

Aug 29, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
You're both wrong.

Now the weather network is calling for less than 1cm in Whiterock, however up the hill at 148th and 24th @ SSAP has been hit way harder with snow than I've ever seen before, so...

Now for the critical issue that on everyones mind. Can the Nomads get that proper warm up in before this monumental game that decides the league if we get a cm of snow?

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
That is the question of the weekend! I say a few laps of the field, a good stretch, some pig in the middle and shots on net, when done intensely and efficiently- sets the tone for the game.

:wa:

Tim Berners-Lee

Aug 29, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
That is the question of the weekend! I say a few laps of the field, a good stretch, some pig in the middle and shots on net, when done intensely and efficiently- sets the tone for the game.

:wa:

Shots on net? Are you sure that shaky keepers confidence you guys have will benefit from having the sleeping giant blast ball right passes him before the game? It's your call coach.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0