Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 [FVSL D1] Results & Banter 2010/2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

R-Tee

Mar 16, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
poco 0 - 3 coyotes....we both teams missed chances, i felt we missed the easier ones in the first half. we scored all 3 in the last 15, hope the guy that had his head bounce off the turf is OK. that did not look good !

You lucky bastards

jimmy_jones

Jan 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: [FVSL D1] Results & Banter November & December 2010

You lucky bastards
if it was 1-0 maybe that was lucky but not 3-0, or maybe its cause they beat you guys 2-0, who knows. we play once more after the break.....looking forward to handing you your first loss of the new year !

R-Tee

Mar 16, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
if it was 1-0 maybe that was lucky but not 3-0, or maybe its cause they beat you guys 2-0, who knows. we play once more after the break.....looking forward to handing you your first loss of the new year !

Well I thought it was lucky because you HAD a total of 6 points versus poco's 19. Also, the very fact you guys won 3-0 tells me you were missing none of your regulars and they were missing a bunch of theirs'.

And yes, I also am looking forward to our rematch in the new year and sealing your team's relegation!

Merry Christmas

Jay#7

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

ACBC is under the BC United umbrella now...I believe the only way they can earn points is to report that the other team was enjoying some alcoholic beverages during the game to the league and hope they get awarded the 3 points. haha

number10hamburgler

Mar 16, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money

ACBC drop points 2 weeks in a row?

Definitely a transition period right now, some players coming, some going. Doesn't help being mid season, dropping points to WRU either and games against the Top 5 coming up. Anywho, see what happens.
Though White Rock United didn't play all that bad though, lot of hussle, think the fear of relegation is starting to sink in for some teams and is getting them playing better.

R-Tee

Mar 16, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

Just thought I should mention ( not that it will do any good) but maybe you could mention to your team, prior to our match: maybe they could play as men and not a bunch of diving, whining vaginas.

Happy new year

doucheface

Mar 19, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money

Just thought I should mention ( not that it will do any good) but maybe you could mention to your team, prior to our match: maybe they could play as men and not a bunch of diving, whining vaginas.

Happy new year

I think u have us confused with "whining vaginas fc"

jimmy_jones

Jan 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money

Happy new year

We've beaten you guys twice already n you still talk shite, we don't dive nor do I encourage that play, however when our guys are beating your guys what else can you do other than take us down ? See you next week.

Happy new year !

R-Tee

Mar 16, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
We've beaten you guys twice already n you still talk shite, we don't dive nor do I encourage that play, however when our guys are beating your guys what else can you do other than take us down ? See you next week.

Happy new year !

Yes, you guys don't dive and hardly whine at all. Also, you will probably win our rematch.

Happy new year my friend

R-Tee

Mar 16, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey Arthur, how's willoughby looking for sat ?

Wow! Last night both turfs were completely under water because of the slush and heavy rain from yesterday+ the ground was still frozen underneath. Our whole practice consisted of just juggling and running. But, with the warm weather today and tomorrow combined with heavy rain: the pitch should be good for Saturday

Cheers

R-Tee

Mar 16, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dynamo 4 yotes 0

Up 2-0 with about 25 minutes left and we got a red for a dangerous tackle. They poured on some pressure but we potted 2 more and it could have been more had it not been for a few shank shots.
Hey, coyotes is your guy okay after that tackle?

Cheers

jimmy_jones

Jan 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money

good game Arthur, it didn't look good to me when i showed up to the field at 415 only to see 3 of my guys there. not having either of my goalies didn't help either, using the div 3 teams backup clearly showed. when we fluffed that one chance we had in the penalty area when the game was nil all that was the turning point, because within a couple of minutes you guys came back and scored. it showed which team wanted it more when you guys went a guy down but were pressing us with numbers in the end. good luck rest of the season, on to white rock utd tues night. hope all the guys that were sick and away are back....

jimmy_jones

Jan 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
coyotes 4 - 0 white rock utd .....we only played 70 minutes as the ref had to call the game due to too much snow on the field. we played well, once the snow came in, it was mostly us with all the possession and pressure. after we got the first goal off a really nice header, we scored another quick breakaway within 2 minutes of the restart. then the field conditions changed a lot, with the snow and wind blowing in your face it was very hard to see sometimes. we got two more in the second half to seal it. i have never seen everyone clear a pitch after a game so quickly like i did tonight. on to pau sunday night, 3 games in 8 days....

R-Tee

Mar 16, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Man the div.1 thread blows this year, makes me want to play masters just to piss in their kiss-ass forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0