Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FVSL Cup Pools

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
We're still sorting all that stuff out. We'll let you know when we get it all figured out.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I just sent a PM to TR regarding that very question. As I understand it, prelim games for the President's Cup begins this weekend. Would the 1st round then start the following weekend or what? I know that the Pak round-robin begins on the 22nd so there is time there for that.

Once I know for sure when things kickoff, I can get it all set-up and released within a day.

Cheers,

~Regs.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
sorted

Better late than never :D

Read all about it by clicking the appropriate "button" near the top of any of the Community pages.

Please ask any questions or comments in the Fraser Valley thread in the Gambler's Alley Forum (or just click here)

Cheers,

~Regs.

Sliver

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Presidents Cup

Prelim games for the prez cup have all been played.

Is the pool entry form going to be updated or do we have to fill in the prelim game winners ourselves?

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Get off the couch.

My god Sliver. Do we have to do everything around here? ;)

Here are the Presidents Cup games:

Aldergrove [1] vs. Poco City Express[CAT]
Delta Highlanders[CAT] vs. Aldergrove[3]
Peace Arch[1] vs. Aldergrove[2]
Alouette[CAT] vs. LUFC A[1]
GEU Titans[3] vs. Poco City Fury[3]
LUFC B[2] vs. Fransen Eng.[1]
LUFC Rangers[3] vs. Surrey United[CAT]
SC Storm[1] vs. Langley Thunder[1]
Eagle Ridge[4] vs. Aldergrove[CAT]
GEU BK[2] vs. Townsend Park[CAT]
Bradner[4] vs. GEU Tigers[2]
Poco Raiders[2] vs. Surrey Coyotes[2]
Delta Lions[1] vs. SC Royals[2]
GEU Associates[CAT] vs. Delta United[1]
Centro Americano[1] vs. Peace Arch[CAT]
Surrey FC H&L[2] vs. Whalley United[3]

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Forms have been updated for Sliver. Everyone benefits as well :rolleyes:

Download the forms again from the pool page if ya like (only need to print off the Presiden't Cup page).

~TB.

Sliver

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Thank you Regs,

I don't think you'd have been able to read my chicken scratch anyway if I had to fill in the prelim winners.

You still might have trouble reading my pool picks.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Get in your car and drive 500 miles, then take a left and drive another 500 miles. At the end of that 500 miles, take another left and drive 500 miles. At the stop sign there, you'll want to take a left and drive a final 500 miles. At the end, you'll probably feel that you had been there before... on a hunch, go to where you think there would be a computer. Turn it on and log on to TTP and check these threads for an announement and voila, you'll see everyone's picks.

Note that you should only drive 500 miles a day, else you might not reach your final destination with the intended results :rolleyes:

~TB.

snowman

Oct 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
REGS?

Are these "lefts" 4 or 5 way intersections ? Are we heading west first ? If we are we just might need a different kind of vehicle . Will we then need any specific documentation because we will be in international waters . If north is the starting direction then on the second day of our journey the same questions apply . South could pose intirely different obsticles (Sid can't carry nuts across the border) . I'm guessing East is our initial face , by process of elimination , of course . I hear that hwy#5 is closed due to snow conditions , so would you take the crows nest through rock creek ? I suppose that question is moot .

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Snowman,

Like the pool itself, it is up to you to make the correct deductions. If you knew everything beforehand, what's the point?

Yours perched in a crow's nest,

~TB.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0