Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

CAT FVSL Cat Division - 2003/2004

Who will win the FVSL's Cat Division?

• Golden Ears United

Votes: 14 26.9%
  • Peace Arch

Votes: 5 9.6%
  • Poco City

Votes: 19 36.5%
  • Langley United

Votes: 7 13.5%
  • Sikh United

Votes: 3 5.8%
  • Aldergrove United

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Chilliwack FC

Votes: 4 7.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Belfast

Oct 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
To the fearless Yoda. The coach in question was obviously happy with the tie as his side humped the league leaders for the entire second half with 10 men. In regards to the prem players we did not recognize alot of the G.E.U side. We have a player who knows a number of the G.E.U team informing us of the whats happenings. Who gives a shite whats said, the almighty Golden Ears could not beat 10 men for most of the game end of conversation.

Big T

Oct 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Third class as*!

Originally posted by bitter_cabbage
Real classy Big T... Not to be unexpected though. It's showing through little man.

bitter,

I was joking :D You need to relax....maybe we can put you and rikki in a program so you can learn to take jokes :D

Dude, I live in the heart of Newton....try to stay away from the rift raft on Scott Road :D May be I should move to Cloverdale ;)....then there defintely would be some colour added to the rather drab "white" place. :D

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
If you move here, the whole neighbourhood will go to hell. As they say, one comes, and the whole rest of 'em follow.:D

I'll stay though. Nothing like a block party with dancing chenya chenya girls in saris:eek:, and a few samosas on the bar-b-q.

BTW...why don't those damn saris ever fall off in the movies?

:confused:

Big T

Oct 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey I'd be one of the Indian Hillbillies moving in :D

Don't let your cat in my yard, otherwise my shotguns ready and cat stew with samosas is on the menu.....yup the neighbourhood would go to hell :D

BTW...why don't those damn saris ever fall off in the movies?

There is a very simple explanation to that......The Indian Government believes in censorship...so they censor their movies on kissing, sex and nudity. Good news is that they are allowing a little more to be shown nowadays.....give it 5 years and then you'll see quality brown nuggets. :D until then just enjoy the chick with the white sari under a waterfall :D

Draven

Jan 18, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: SUFC 2 - POCO 2

Originally posted by Big T
Oh tell #4 next time he calls a meg on me he shouldn't get pissed off it doesn't happen. :D Thanks for the warning though, cokcy bastard :D

Yes, I didn't complete the meg called on you. That's my cokciness coming out. But I surely didn't get pissed off after it. I went to take the throw-in and heard you yapping about the failed meg. Being cokcy, I wanted to make you look the fool so I took my throw-in, off your chest, and went to collect the ball. Perfectly legal and shut you up pretty quick as you didn't have a clue what just happened. Unfortunately for me, neither did Medford who decided to call me for "violent conduct:rolleyes: ". If I was intending to throw the ball at you in a violent manner, why would I make sure that both feet were on the ground, and throw it at your chest. Medford saved you the embarrassment:cool:

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Draven: you got red for that? Could it have been your reputation coming back to haunt you?;)

Looking at the standings, at of the teams ahead of us (Poco, GEU), tied w/ us (Chilli), and behind us (PAU, Aldergrove, and SUFC). Am I out of line in saying that although the Cat Division is a small division in teams, it seems that the teams are stronger this year? The Whack is 100% better. They fielded a strong squad yesterday. GEU way better, Poco as good as ever, PAU gave us a few fits...

The bottom two teams could use some work, but out of the two, SUFC has more individual talent to build with.

All summer I kept hearing how the Cat division is shite compared to 1st, and how the level would drop without the Lions and Storm, but I'm not seeing that at all. On at least four there are guys battling for a call-up to Premier, or have player who do get time now in Premier.

Anybody else noticing a similar trend? Also, halfway through the season, do you think the league should continue on with the status quo in the Cat division, or fold it into the 1st division?

Draven

Jan 18, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Originally posted by Dude
Draven: you got red for that? Could it have been your reputation coming back to haunt you?;)

No card on the play, just a stern lecture from Medford. No foul should have been called in the first place. BTW, #3 for SUFC was MOTM for them. Some great skill. Also, #16 shouldn't yap about his team winning until the game is in the bag:eek:

suburbanator

Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
cards....

Originally posted by Draven
No card on the play

Speaking of "Card on the play". If you notice it was a heavy weekend for cards throughout the Valley. Z nailed the LUFC/CHILLI match for 5 I believe, a couple which were warranted a couple that were not. What pisses me off about a card happy ref like him is that he refuses to show red. They will throw around 5 yellows for minor offences and some borderline tackles BUT then don't issue a red for obvious late/vicious challenge. Sh*t or get off the pot..... Anyhow thats my Ref rant for the week, ref's have been decent except the 3x with Z.

Anyhow we play PAU for the 3rd time this upcoming weekend in a MUST win game for LUFC....

girth

Nov 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: cards....

Originally posted by suburbanator
Anyhow we play PAU for the 3rd time this upcoming weekend in a MUST win game for LUFC....
You mean a must tie:rolleyes: Tie's kill ya in the standings.We(GEU) as you know tied and thought everyone else would move a step closer but were very pleased to see Poco tied and well of course Langley tied:rolleyes: . Anyways getting back to the question about the CAT league not being very strong I'll agree with Dude 100% although he doesn't like his teamate Rikki and has openly admitted to the rest of us that Rikki has a serious crack and alcohol problem. The CAT division is very competative this year with no easy wins. Chilli has improved huge and I think Aaron Williams may be the man to thank for that.PAU are playing solid right now and can never be taken lightly. Alderbush fights hard and will upset the top runners now and then. Poco is always a threat and will finish in the top two. Langley looks defensive and need TheRob for some finish. SUFC are flashy and are playing spoiler as with there premier side. And finally GEU has been alot of fun thus far playing with 18yr old kids with some hot moms. ;) So yes the CAT division has improved and will be interesting come Pak time.

suburbanator

Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Girth Giving Berth

Originally posted by girth
Dude 100% although he doesn't like his teamate Rikki

Good analysis on the Cat division Girth, though your Rikki piss take is getting old already. I will consider it to be "pre-game" since you have not even played us yet. Rikki is 6'4 230, hope he doesn't take any liberties on you, he also wears Jovo's #55...... which is an idication of playing style....
;)

The Cat division appears much stronger than last year, mainly due to the youth I think. They work hard and are quick. Chilliwack is a much better team, well coached and with some skilled players. They should finish in the top 4.

Big T

Oct 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Re: SUFC 2 - POCO 2

Originally posted by Draven
Yes, I didn't complete the meg called on you. That's my cokciness coming out. But I surely didn't get pissed off after it. I went to take the throw-in and heard you yapping about the failed meg. Being cokcy, I wanted to make you look the fool so I took my throw-in, off your chest, and went to collect the ball. Perfectly legal and shut you up pretty quick as you didn't have a clue what just happened.

Hey Draven , yeah you got me on that one...I started yapping with the sideline and before I knew it you threw it at me.....its all good.....next time try it again :D

btw come on you had intent to injure ;) i thought you looked pissed off but later realized thats your permanent scowl, my bad ;) :D

A little too much yapping from us on the day, especially that comment about us winning....cuz thats all i heard from the Poco sideline after you guys scored the equalizer.

PS - Nice to meet you Draven...heck if I had known it was a fellow ttper...i might have yapped more :D

girth

Nov 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Re: Brothers?

I will consider it to be "pre-game" since you have not even played us yet. Rikki is 6'4 230, hope he doesn't take any liberties on you, he also wears Jovo's #55...... which is an idication of playing style....
;)
Sub I will not pisstake him anymore I didn't realize it was getting old and besides at 6'4 , 230 I would not want to mess with him. :rolleyes: anyways Dude was telling me TheRob has training wheels on his mountain bike along with hockey cards in the spokes and a bannana seat? Any truth to this?

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
anyways Dude was telling me TheRob has training wheels on his mountain bike along with hockey cards in the spokes and a bannana seat? Any truth to this?
Maybe. Maybe not, but this isn't the thread to ask those questions. Please stay on topic stumpy.

:wa:

I told you GEU would suck with all the youth.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
It's a banana seat all right, except it is in the shape of an actual banana, and it sticks straight up, instead of horizontal like most conventional seats. Can’t imagine how TheRob finds this comfortable.

Oops...wrong thread...

suburbanator

Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Put the Seat Up.

Originally posted by girth
Sub I will not pisstake him anymore

Don't be confused, feel free to pisstake...just come up with something new :D

Re: The Rob, I don't see him much as the wanker signed with our Division One squad, though perhaps a callup is appropriate for the GEU/LUFC match..?

girth

Nov 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Re: Put the Seat Up.

Re: though perhaps a callup is appropriate for the GEU/LUFC match..?
I think TheRob would enjoy that big time,and talk about being up for a match! TheRob your thoughts?

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Re: Put the Seat Up.

Don't be confused, feel free to pisstake...just come up with something new :D

Re: The Rob, I don't see him much as the wanker signed with our Division One squad, though perhaps a callup is appropriate for the GEU/LUFC match..?

If you are looking to keep your goals for totals down, you should bring him up.
:eek:

has anyone noticed that we play you guys 3 games in a row! With a Christmas break in between games 1 and 2

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bitter Belfast

Originally posted by Belfast
To the fearless Yoda. The coach in question was obviously happy with the tie as his side humped the league leaders for the entire second half with 10 men. In regards to the prem players we did not recognize alot of the G.E.U side. We have a player who knows a number of the G.E.U team informing us of the whats happenings. Who gives a shite whats said, the almighty Golden Ears could not beat 10 men for most of the game end of conversation.

Coach,

If you read my post again you will see that I was complimentary to your teams 10 man effort. Not once did i say that we deserved the win or that you guys didn't deserve the tie. You've always got your panties in a bunch. Relax.

Would it help if I said, you dominated us, the "league leaders" for the entire second half? You did, is don't dispute that. I just hate that you think that we're not earning our lead in the league with our CAT team. At least give us the credit that we, the CAT players, have earned our spot at the top. It pissed me off that you had to make the comment that you beat the GEU Premier squad.
I'll take that as a compliment that we look that good.

Member of the Almighty league leading Golden Ears.

suburbanator

Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Re: Re: Put the Seat Up.

Originally posted by Yoda
If you are looking to keep your goals for totals down, you should bring him up.
:eek:

has anyone noticed that we play you guys 3 games in a row! With a Christmas break in between games 1 and 2

The 3 games in a row, should play out well, at least we will know the ferry route really well.

I should ask Rob how many he has slotted for our Div1 side?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0