Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

[FVSL] 2023 Silly Season

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
1685658603595.png
Big thing here for me is someone has upped their MS Paint game... wow!

Not Bad Kind Of GIF by MOODMAN

TBillz8Ball

Jun 9, 2023
Tokens
Dirty Money
Oh how the mighty VMSL has fallen.
Teams now slumming it in the FVSL? Unheard of!
Heard rumours of another club coming from vmsl… could coastal be making a return after demotion so they can be in premier division? Heard it’s been discussed…

TBillz8Ball

Jun 9, 2023
Tokens
Dirty Money
Coastal FC
Columbus FC
FC Tigers
Faly FC (Doubt they’ll actually demote Faly after finishing last)
Abbotsford United
Surrey United
Micro D*ck Academy
CCB BB5 2.0 (Azad) - promoted from D1
Langley United
Whitecaps U19

Would give the the league 10 teams in premier…

dezza

Feb 20, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
@TBillz8Ball as you said in the other thread, Columbus will field teams in both VMSL/FVSL. Where do you think they'll get the players to do that? Rumoured that the FVSL team will be made up of SFU players.

If so, it sounds like another TWU/Douglas situation where they enter the league in the November time frame after their varsity season wraps up. Maybe to accommodate them, FVSL can extend the useless pre-season cup that no one wants to play to 8 weeks instead of 4. That way they can guarantee none of their teams will be done with league play before Provincials start!

TBillz8Ball

Jun 9, 2023
Tokens
Dirty Money
@TBillz8Ball as you said in the other thread, Columbus will field teams in both VMSL/FVSL. Where do you think they'll get the players to do that? Rumoured that the FVSL team will be made up of SFU players.

If so, it sounds like another TWU/Douglas situation where they enter the league in the November time frame after their varsity season wraps up. Maybe to accommodate them, FVSL can extend the useless pre-season cup that no one wants to play to 8 weeks instead of 4. That way they can guarantee none of their teams will be done with league play before Provincials start!
Correct I have heard the FVSL “Columbus” will be a ton of SFU players being held captive by yet another university heard coach who has control issues. Just like UBC, Douglas and others. Maybe their wives should let them choose what’s for dinner once or twice a week…

I heard the core group of Columbus guys are staying with VMSL side. Can’t imagine VMSL is very happy to hear of this. Weakens their league. As many SFU players play for BCT, Chinter and BB5.

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Coastal FC
Columbus FC
FC Tigers
Faly FC (Doubt they’ll actually demote Faly after finishing last)
Abbotsford United
Surrey United
Micro D*ck Academy
CCB BB5 2.0 (Azad) - promoted from D1
Langley United
Whitecaps U19

Would give the the league 10 teams in premier…
What happened to Ares?

TBillz8Ball

Jun 9, 2023
Tokens
Dirty Money
TOOOOOO DATE…

It is showing the following teams as “registered” for the Farmers Valley Soccer League…

1. Abbotsford Untd
2. FC Tigers
3. Columbus FC
4. Whitecaps FC U-19
4. Langley Untd
5. Surrey Untd
6. Ares AFA
7. Micro
8. Vancity Pro Academy (demotion playoff)
9. SFC Khalsa (demoted) (expecting some sort of hate message coming my way as this is the old CCB Azad team from years ago that caused a ruckus on here weekly.

(Yes, I put this in order of where I view teams finishing…)

Notable non mention - Faly FC, who seems to no longer be involved with the league. I have heard from another leagues board members that they’ve seen the light and no longer want to be a part of the TM league. Deciding to switch to VMSL because of TM himself. Unexplainable fines, suspensions and game changes weekly being the main cause.

I’ve heard one club floating the desirable option of playing for them that’ll apparently heighten their chances of making it to the CPL because the new VFC team plays out of the same athletic park. To be clear, their coach has about as much “pull” as my opposite hand to my dominant hand that I jerk off with.

I heard more than just Columbus (w/SFU) has made a deal with a local university. There is another club which struck gold and will be using a university teams players this fall.

Micro had a push late last year. Good group of young guys. They’ll battle weekly but ultimately won’t get it done.

FC Tigers I’ve heard have gone to the Saudi League to grab off cast from the league due to the big names coming to the Saudi League. Offering non Canadian residents a house to stay in, in surrey and some FCT top notch player apparel… while promising to get them onto team Canada and get obtain a green card while doing so.

Abbotsford to do it properly and win it all this year.

Rest of the league is a sh*t show so screw even trying to break down their drama.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0