Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Fitttest in Canada

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
This just in from Stats Can:
Fittest Province: B.C. (26% of population is engaged in some form of recreation or sport)
Fittest City: Victoria (36% . . .)

I guess all the old folks are joining their nearest Ultimate league.
Weather equals lifestyle equals fitness.
Don't you just love B.C.?

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Is it just me (again) but does 26% just seem low? I'd be interested in hearing exactly what criteria this Stats Can "survey" used.

~TB.

5bigtoes

Jul 21, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Keeper,

I agree with you that BC, is to die for, Best Province in the land, oh fcuk it! Best everything in the Home and Native Land.

~regs~,

You and I both know that anything the Canadian Gov't (aka Stats Can) get there hands on they ccok up and screw. I am sure they do not get accurate records merely by random phone calls.

Also, you need only to look out your Yaletown flat to see the fitness crazy, lovelies as they walk, jog, blade, ride, by your window.

I know working myself in the area and spending many lovely hours at the mainland and davie location, it becomes hard to concentrate on one's java. If your around or out and about in Yaletown or Gastown ask for the Sheriff. We can enjoy the sites together.:D

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
5BT,

Are you saying you're stationed at the Community Police Station down here? If so, can you do something about the fcukers breaking into cars in our parkade?

Thanks,

~TB.

5bigtoes

Jul 21, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
~regs~

I actually work out of the Gastown office. We have the coolest office in all the land. Grass-town is full of high energy at this time of year and keeps me hoppin'.

If you like introduce yourself to the gaggle of us during a.m. java. I would be happy to give your strata a couple of ideas to secure your underground parking. It's what I get paid to do.
:cool:

5bigtoes

Jul 21, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
~regs~

I almost forgot....NICE PICTURE......I think I was caught on camera doing the very same thing....:D

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0