Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

F.A. Cup 2003/2004

Jinky

Jun 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Anyone with ESPN Classic, they are showing the 1986 FA Cup Liverpool derby final at 3am.

Dapotayto

Oct 2, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Top Drawer

Dazza said:
Better than Fasty's pinched from the Sun. We were never 4 down Fasty

That's strange. I could have sworn Spurs were four down at the end of the game.

Fastshow

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: dull as dishwater.....

I'm accused of plagiarising from The Sun (an e-mail from Terry, incidentally, if anyone else is keeping score at home. Dunno where he got it from but it wasn't The Sun. Believe you me, there's an independent steward's enquiry underway to find out the original source of 'my' Pleat's Property post) then blamed for the fact certain amongst us don't know how to read.

Among other things.....

I didn't write this.

crafty cokcney

Nov 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
FA Cup Quarter-final Round Draw

Draw to be made at 13.30 GMT, February 16.

Matches to be played the weekend of March 6/7
Millwall v Tranmere Rovers
Manchester United v Fulham/West Ham United :(
Sunderland/Birmingham City v Sheffield United
Liverpool/Portsmouth v Arsenal

Cheers

Red Forever

Jul 26, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ok I've given him more than enough chances but Houllier's gotta go. He's been saying "wait till we have a full squad", well we do and we still cant beat a Portsmouth team missing 14 regulars!!

Also what the fcuk is Owen doing taking the spotter?? Murphy has never missed one for Liverpool, and he was on the pitch. That was a time for Mickey to put his ego aside and think of the team.

Absolutely DISGUSTED!!!!!!!!!!!

Fastshow

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Calm down! Calm down! Calm down!

I don't think you're giving Fratton Park's UN squad enough credit. After all, they've got just as much hope of making Europe this year as Liverpool.......

Red Forever

Jul 26, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey it's not about giving Portsmouth credit, they wanted it more and played the arses off. Realistically though this was Liverpools tie, I think in both matches they had about 5 shots. Liverpool dominated both games but as usual they look lost when it comes to finishing teams.
The only two players that looked interested yesterday were Gerrard and Carragher not suprisingly the two scousers on the team.

Good luck to Portsmouth, hope they stuff the Gunners!!

crafty cokcney

Nov 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hammered...

West Ham 0 Fulham 3

Valiant first half performance by the hammers. Lots of good goal scoring opportunities that went astray. I have to say that Defoe's finishing is sorely missed. I think with him in the side today, we could of easily gone in at half time with the lead. But if "if's and and's were pots and pans, there'd be no need for tinkers". Second half we let them right back in it. Didn't play with the same conviction that we did in the first half and we ultimately paid the price. With half the squad cup tied, we had a very weak bench and our substitutions were poor to say the least.

Good experience to play another premiership side as we continue on our quest to regain our position in the topflight, but we are aways away yet.

By the way, Jinky like the Sid James avatar.. :D

Cheers

UP THE HAMMERS!

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The draw for the semi-finals of the FA Cup is as follows;

Sunderland v Millwall/Tranmere (Old Trafford, Manchester)

Arsenal v Man Utd (Villa Park, Birmingham)

Ties to be played on Sunday 4th April.

It will be a cracker between Arse and ManU, with the winner going up against a Div. 1 side.

hos

Dapotayto

Oct 2, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hands of Stone said:
It will be a cracker between Arse and ManU, with the winner going up against a Div. 1 side.

You're the cracker. Damn, you're so white you glow blue. The ManU/Arse game should be great but the coolest aspect of the draw is that there will be a (current) Division 1 or 2 team in Europe next year. Tranmere could be playing in a European competition with such revered teams as Liverpool and, uh, one of those Turkish or Slovakian, er, giants.

Raiguy

Jul 26, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Red Forever said:
Good luck to Portsmouth, hope they stuff the Gunners!!

Yeah guess that didn't exactly happen....Anyone who caught a glimpse of that game on saturday should agree that the Gunners look far superior to Man. U. right now....of course portsmouth aren't playing their best right now but that was pure poetry in motion by Arsenal on sat....looks like Henry and the boys have alot of teams TREBLE-ing in their boots....cheers

club_i_champ

Dec 6, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Anyone catch todays FA Cup game today?

Well im watching the replay between Millwall and Tranmere, and with 90 seconds to go in extra time, with the score at 2-1 for Millwall, the brain surgeons at Fox Sports World decide to cut to commercial. Now WTF is that I ask? Tranmere is pressing everyone forward, with the action at the top of the 18 and they cut away from the action. Fcuking Cnuts! :mad:

popbitch

Sep 12, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Millwall fc just misunderstood

It would be great to have Millwall get to the cup final.The lions getting into europe must have uefa quaking in thier alligator skin shoes.Speaking as someone who has experianced the hijinks of thier supporters,the trail of destruction would be bin laden like

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0