Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 div2 MOTW week 4

what's the MOTW for week 4?

• BC United A v Surrey FC Coyotes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stolo United A v Langley Utd Dynamo

• Guildford FC Marga v NFS Knights

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

jimmy_jones

Jan 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
who's your pick for MOTW for week 4 ?

White Rock Utd A v Peace Arch Nomads ...i think the nomads will take WRU, again that depends on the nomads numbers...
BC United A v Surrey FC Coyotes ....hopefully BCU have enough guys this weekend and we get a game in...
Stolo United A v Langley Utd Dynamo ....close second for motw, out at stolo this should be a close game....2-2?
Langley Utd Young Guns v NFS Inter....langley prem A isnt playing at the same time so langley prem B might give inter a good run :rolleyes::rolleyes: ...inter still wins
Guildford FC Marga v NFS Knights....the knights coming off that loss to langley prem B :rolleyes: should win by a touchdown.

good luck to all this week ....

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
White Rock Utd A v Peace Arch Nomads - Even without numbers, we win this game.
BC United A v Surrey FC Coyotes - Coyotes on a roll, BC will have to get used to playing together if the even have enough.
Stolo United A v Langley Utd Dynamo - Just because Dynamo has to drive forever to get there.
Langley Utd Young Guns v NFS Inter - Inter keeps on rolling......
Guildford FC Marga v NFS Knights - If the Knights don't win this they should automatically be relegated.

housearrest

Dec 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Inter vs young guns by far motw.

Nomads will finally have a full squad out minus a few possible injuries. No problems with numbers for the first time this year

Sent from my BlackBerry Torch using Tapatalk

Chelsea4life

Jan 27, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
well if they have the 6 premier starters, expect alot of shots on net and a real challenge to inter for once
Hhahaha, i dunno the whole deal behind that. But if they do, then sure they will challenge them. But from what I saw 2 weeks ago vs Nomads, Inter should wipe the floor with that team quite easily.

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Anyword on the young guns inter score?

Sent from my BlackBerry Torch using Tapatalk

Young guns 3-5 Inter
Wr came out slow yet was up 2-0 inside 5 mins, both from mistakes by them that presented us chances. They were the better team in the first 30 mins, kept the ball, cut off all our forward progress leading to us playing kick and run. They pulled one back about 15 in on a quickly taken free kick that our keeper should of saved but oh well. They then equalised on a nice goal by there forward and kept dominating us. honestly started to think they were gonna beat us but then we counter attacked very nicely and finished again to make it 3-2. After that they just fell apart and we started doing to them what they did to us. It Took us until at least 25 mins into the second to get our 4th, then shortly after came the 5th and the game was done. They managed to pull another back from a free kick that somehow went in when it shouldn't of but 3 points against them is a good result.
Think next week should be another 3 pointer for us, can't really see us giving up points at home against marga but anything can happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0