Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 Div 2 Week 15

Status
Not open for further replies.

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Temple vs Aldergrove Temple has really improved lately and will secure 3 points in this one to widen the gap in the relegation battle. 3-1 Temple

Moody vs Coyotes MOTW Definitely the two most skilled teams in the division, I think they will battle it out for a tie, however if the Yotes win, they should lock up that first place spot.

Celtic vs Knights, David vs Goliath, should be a battle out on the Bonson grass if the fields open. Always a fun game in the local derbys.

Stolo vs Langley Langley has struggled as of late, but are still a solid squad, but Stolo is very strong at the back, they don't score a lot but doesn't score many either, 1-0 stolo.

CFC vs Abby for some reason I have abby coming out on top on this one, after a tie vs a very good stolo group. 2-0 Abby.

jimmy_jones

Jan 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Temple v aldergrove ... Temple come away with full points , are playing well and have had recent success against some of the top half teams..

Coastal v Abby .... I see Abby winning this one. Coastal coasting on down...

Celtic v knights. Hoping TBL and his troops take some points from Celtic at home. Would be much appreciated . Even if Celtic somehow celtic tie us on points we do have the tiebreaker but I think the speed of the Celtic strikers and the grass pitch will be difficult for the knights to adjust to...

Stolo v dynamo... I see stolo edging out dynamo by a goal in an ugly game at stolos pitch . But with our luck it'll end up being a tie with a couple of reds...

Blues vs coyotes .... Huge game. Hopefully we get everyone out for this Saturday and the weather is good.

Fat Rabbit

Feb 27, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wish I could catch the coyotes Pomo game. Two best teams we've played IMO. Of surrey keeps their composure they should get it but if Pomo frustrates them long enough they will turn on each other and implode.

R-Tee

Mar 16, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wish I could catch the coyotes Pomo game. Two best teams we've played IMO. Of surrey keeps their composure they should get it but if Pomo frustrates them long enough they will turn on each other and implode.

Pomo taking all the points here

peg leg

Mar 22, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dynamo full points...that is funny...we LOVE the ties.

I just got back to playing, missed the Yotes Celtic and Pomo games, I predicted that with the old veteran back we would beat Temple but their U-21 goalie played great and to Temple's credit they play nice footy. Dynamo blew leads agaisnt the Knights, Celtic and Moody that are haunting us but I believe we are still a top 2 team but the soccer gods aren't with us (that is the reason I'm giving and sticking with it!!!!!!)

Picks this week...

TEMPLE
ABBY
KNIGHTS
POMO
Stolo-Dynamo-----0-0

jimmy_jones

Jan 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Blues 1 - 3 coyotes ... We scored very early and controlled the game from there . Up 3-0 near the end n kinda took the pedal off the gas for a bit n they scored on their only shot all game. We played very well and were very dangerous in the final third.... This 3 week break couldn't come at a worse time, however with the few injuries we've got now its not that bad. Gives the hurt guys time to get better . Everyone enjoy your break. Happy holidays n enjoy your fight for second place.

Tim Berners-Lee

Aug 29, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Knights 2- Celtic 2

this should probably be posted in the div 4 thread. Had to make 7 call ups from div 4. Was hoping to postpone the game but it turned out the celtic coach is a joke.

3 week break couldn't come at a better time.

Fat Rabbit

Feb 27, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Knights 2- Celtic 2

this should probably be posted in the div 4 thread. Had to make 7 call ups from div 4. Was hoping to postpone the game but it turned out the celtic coach is a joke.

3 week break couldn't come at a better time.

That would explain why your team looked so much better.

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
hahah you guys tied a div 4 team. Pray you don't get us in cup with our full roster

Jimmy Jones is that you? ;)

loveinnercluberbanterandderbygames

stilldontwannatalkaboutsaturday

stillpissedoff

tbldidntevenstayformetobuyhimabeer

On another note, well done JJ on the win vs the Blues and congrats on wrapping up the league before the holiday break. Have a good holiday break and new year everyone. Cheers Cascade.

jimmy_jones

Jan 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Jimmy Jones is that you? ;)

loveinnercluberbanterandderbygames

stilldontwannatalkaboutsaturday

stillpissedoff

tbldidntevenstayformetobuyhimabeer

On another note, well done JJ on the win vs the Blues and congrats on wrapping up the league before the holiday break. Have a good holiday break and new year everyone. Cheers Cascade.

Of course that's not me, when I say shite like that we deliver. TBL, already needing the div 4 callups?!? You're in the middle of the table and commitment is falling already ?! Glad the div4 guys helped out and nice to see you take a point from the Celtic. Cascade we haven't clinched yet, take a closer look. Couple teams with a lot of remaining games.

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well its yours to lose my friend, I don't see you dropping points to Temple or Dynamo. Stolo will be your toughest game. Just make sure you capitalize, so we don't have go to Surrey at 8pm on a Sunday night ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0