Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 Div 1 B the real action

Status
Not open for further replies.

Super Man

Nov 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Everybody talks about div 1 a but the real battle is in 1 b. this week milan plays van olympics this could make or break the season for the two top teams. van olympics are the only team to beat milan this season. if milan wants to come out on top they must shut down FRANK RANDAZZO who this year has a total of 14 goals in 6 games. milan has a couple of new signings of the like of Vince Paragini but will he make a difference. I hope milans coach ROB ALBERTI has a few words with his boys so he does not have a heart attack on the field.

PS Danny P and Stazi better keep Randazzo in check if they want to win. so they cant play like they did in the italian league with fruilli.:) :) :)

The Apprentice

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Super Man,

You just better worry about your own play come saturday, what rock have you been hiding under. Div 1 b is the shites. There is only one good team in it. Us! After we mop the floor with you we'll be 8 clear I hope Danny and Stazz don't put you to the ground to much but we'll just have to see:D . This isn't the Italian league and Randazzo isn't the star of the league. Better bring your A game .

N

Navder

Hey Superman!

I guess AC Milan must have had a pocket full of Kryptonite , huh??? When you step up against the best, you'll never win! I'll see you when you come watch our Premier games.:D

It was a hard fought game. Both tems deserve a hats off. Good luck with the rest of your year.

Nav

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0