Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Derby della Madonnina

bergamascho

Nov 16, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
A.C. Milan 1-0 F.C. Internazionale Milano

Great derby. Some real hard tackles, inspired play and of course a result that pleases yours truly... :wa:

Sorry Zenga, I know this must upset you but hey, you guys have won enough to fill your forty-year quota, time to let real football teams do what they do. ;)

Attachments

• Zlatan-Ibrahimovic_Milan.jpg
    Zlatan-Ibrahimovic_Milan.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 156

zenga

Dec 1, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ibra is an Inter legend as his transfer got us the Champions League Trophy! Enjoy this and your 6 point lead we will be back!

What a gypsy! Cant stand him!

bergamascho

Nov 16, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Heh heh...At least you have a sense of humour...Last time I jested with an Interista they turned it personal :confused: ... it's just calcio right? :)

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Benitez is ruining this team, he had the balls to say Jose left a mess! He must go!

Zenga,

Benitez completely turned Liverpool into a shambles on the field. I'm afraid, he'll do the same to Inter if you don't get rid of him soon ......

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Us Rossoneri are counting on it Walks!!! :wa:

Berg,

As a United supporter, we're in a similar position to you as Liverpool / United is a massive derby. As a United supporter, we were all gutted when Benitez left Liverpool as we all knew the chance of him fcuking things up on matchday was extremely high :D

bergamascho

Nov 16, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Berg,

As a United supporter, we're in a similar position to you as Liverpool / United is a massive derby. As a United supporter, we were all gutted when Benitez left Liverpool as we all knew the chance of him fcuking things up on matchday was extremely high :D

The longer he pollutes Inter, the longer it will take to rebuild. Although for my money, they will never see the same heights as with Mourinho again. That man is a veritable force of nature at the helm of a team. I'd like to see what he could do in charge of Portugal but I fear the time for that will come long after CR9 is done playing...Any team is better with The Special One.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0