Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Croatian Summer Soccer League

BJB

Sep 27, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
What a win!!

Just like CD said we beat teh top squad and scored the first goal on them throughout tourney. Lui buried the lone goal. should have been more for us. Now it's playoff time.

Bring on BundesLIKA!!! :D

Osame bin madden

Feb 2, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Croatian summer league thread ? hmm sounds exciting, maybe we should talk about the Ecuador vs Croatia again.
Naa ...back to the topic

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
So what has been happening in this league? Is it over? Did CDK blow out his knee again?

What ever happened to Slav?

Inquisitive,

~regs.

BJB

Sep 27, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
1/4 Finals Reults

Sjeverna Hrv 2 LaLika 1
Biograd na More 3 Kordun 1
Herceg-Bosna 1 Planet Zadar 2
BundesLIKA 4 Dalmacija Mornar 1

CDK's team(kordun) got knocked out. Leading 1-0 early on in the game, just couldn't hold off the opposition. CDK did show great ball movement and nice feeds to his players.

As for my team the score was big but it was closer than that. 2-1 with about 5 to go and i miss a easy header with an empty net to tie game and turn things around. one of our guys got a red card 10 minutes in. so one man down the whole game basically. Lui was remarkable. Still is a major threat. pleasure to play with him.

Semi's and Finals take place this sunday.

1pm Sjeverna Hrv. vs Planet Zadar
2pm Biograd na more vs BundesLIKA

Finals 4:30 pm

Bronco's Sjeverna Hrv are Favourites to win the tourney.

CDK

Jul 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Slav left for Croatia about a month ago for a vaction. I don't think his teamates missed him too much. Actually, I doubt they even know he's gone...

I should point out that Vratar was on fire in our game. He made some world class saves just to keep us in it. We actually looked like we were going to cause the big upset until some stupid fcuk on our team scored on our own net. It took the energy right out of us...

vratar

Jan 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Croatian turnir

Great day of nogomet this past sunday. I am glad Kordun signed me up. Great bunch of guys and ya the only team to bring a cooler every Sunday. As far as our game went, it had the david vs goliath story written all over it. Unfortunately we ran out of gas a little to soon.

Good luck to the rest the teams.

Slav

Mar 4, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'M BAAAACK!!!

What the hell Cidkid, soon as I leave for vaction you start bashing me in this thread. Well actually I would start insulting myself too, I didn't do much besides play some pretty reasonable/alright defence. ;) :p

Today my team won the Croatian Summer League (I didn't play, got back from my trip yesterday, and I was way to tired to do anything but watch).

Stats on Sjeverna Hrvatska:

-Played and won first ever league game.
-Played and won the first ever playoff game.
-Double Champions (League and playoff winners)
-Joe Pest, first ever league MVP
-Dazz first ever Championship game MVP
-Best Uni's
-And were by far not at all ****y through out the league, as every other team was.

I only played and watched 4 out of 8 league games, but I hear everything went well, and all games were fun to watch.

CDK

Jul 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Over the Top won MVP in the finals after showing a fine display of skill, vision and creativy to lead his team to victory. Bronco, Doomsy and Joe Pest were solid defenders allowing virtually no chances for the opposition and Slav made a fine cheerleader.

BJB

Sep 27, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Great Day

Great soccer action today as Northern Croatia wins the innagural croatian summer soccer league tourney. semis and finals played all today, and it was an exciting 3 games. overthetop game winning goal was a beauty, and his celebration was good too. congrats to all. and next year the splicani will be drinking out of the cup. :D

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0