Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Cooke suspended 10+ games

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Savard was last year wasn't it? But still, Cooke has been begging the NHL to do something, and I'm actually fine with this suspension. I didn't think I'd ever say that.

housearrest

Dec 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
was Cooke ever this dirty when playing on the Nucks? Don't know if it was home team favouritism but I don't remember him ever being this dirty. Agitator yes (like Burrows and Kesler were before), but dirty?

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Replace the word games with seasons and I'd be happy. What the he'll happened to him over there?

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

fat monkey

Oct 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Good on Fred Shero for rightly throwing him under the bus. I'm surprised that they wouldn't take the easy way out and "back their player," but how can anyone defend this guy anymore?

It'll be interesting to see what happens after this year. He's still got 2 years left on his deal so buying him out isn't likely an option. But who would trade for him? He would get booed in nearly every city he plays in.

It's hard to imagine, but he's topped Sean Avery by a country mile as the most hated player in hockey and possibly even the worst teammate.

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Avery has been a very good boy this year.

I'd send him to their ECHL affiliate. Leave him there to rot.

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
One slight difference though needs to be noted Dude... he had room to move up the ranks here, including time with the Twins and with Mo and Nazzy.... In Shittsburgh he is releagted to exclusively Third and fourth line duties, for the most part...

In Vancouver, his skating abilities shined, and he chipped in the average 3rd liner points, but since he has moved on he is nothing more than a human missile on skates looking to decapitate people.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0