Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Chris Cuthbert goes to TSN

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
From TSN.ca
Veteran sports broadcaster Chris Cuthbert is joining Canada's No. 1 sports and conventional broadcasters TSN and CTV. Cuthbert joins the network June 1 as part of a five year deal which will see him call CFL and hockey broadcasts as well as be a valuable addition to the CTV/TSN Olympic broadcast team in 2010. Cuthbert makes his TSN debut as a panelist on Off the Record, today at 6pm et/3pm pt.
Good pick up for TSN. What in the world were the CBC thinking letting this guy go and holding on to Don Whitman? Cuthbert was easily their best hockey and football announcer. Really really bad decision on the CBC's part.

club_i_champ

Dec 6, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I agree that the CBC has dropped the ball on this one. :( Lets just hope they don't decide to give Cuthberts position to that useless tit Greg Millen :rolleyes:

Argyle

Feb 22, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
the CBC has just anounced that they have extended the contract of Bob Cole to make sure that they do not lose him.
Cole was quoted as saying..."I am looking forward to being partnered with...what's his name again...I know it...oh well, GO LEAFS GO!!!!"
Will this guy ever retire?

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0