Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Champions League 2002/03

Status
Not open for further replies.

zenga

Dec 1, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dap read buddy!!!

Sept 25 San Siro, Milan
INTER-1
Ajax-0

Crespo-75th min

Nov 12 Amsterdam Arena
Ajax-1
INTER-2

Crespo- 50, 52nd min.

The mighty Real looked very good against Milan.

Dont forget a Real player probably Solari is coming to the San Siro in the Ronaldo transfer.( Best thing that happened to INTER)

zenga

Dec 1, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Todays Action!!!!

INTER-3
Leverkusen-2

Newcastle- Barca-Potponed

Ajax-2
Roma-1

Valencia-0
Arsenal-0

ParkHead

May 27, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Roma are in trouble!! They looked bad today. Most of their players seemed to be uninterested. They are out of the chase in Seria A and now need lots of help to do anything in the Champions league.

zenga

Dec 1, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re:Roma

Apparently none of the players get along with the coach Capello, Battisuta and him had a huge go at eachother last week.

The players dont buy in to what he is trying to do.

ParkHead

May 27, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
After today that was pretty clear, I think it is time for a change!! Not that I really care either way!!:)

zenga

Dec 1, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I dont either!!!!

Parky I dont really care either my team won, but as WOP I always want to see WOP teams do well in Europe, and Capello is a great coach oh well.

I cant stand some of the Roma players like Cassano, and Zebina all they do is complain to the ref.

ParkHead

May 27, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Exactly Zenga,

Inter looks to be a real contender!! Crespo has fit in nicely!! That Cassano guy did not do a thing out there, have not seen him much but he did not impress me at all. I would have Battisuta out there instead of him!!

ParkheadwaitingformiraclewhenthedayCelticmakeittoch.leag

zenga

Dec 1, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Cheers!!!Parky

Inter are finding their form in Champions League but in the Serie A they are having some problems defending oh well.

I hate to say it but I think Milan AC might take the Champions League they are looking good in both competitions.

Cassano is a young player he went to Roma from Bari where he did well as a teenager but for Roma when you have a Battisuta why not play him.

Dapotayto

Oct 2, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ajax were excellent yesterday although some of that may be down to Roma's attitude/form/whatever. Thought Ibrahimovic played very well though as did the whole Ajax team more or less. Batistuta had a great header and is, obviously, a great player but to be honest he doesn't look to be getting any slimmer nowadays does he? Looked pretty porky to me. Still, he's Batigooooool!

zenga

Dec 1, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Apparently this Ibrahimavic guy is wanted in Italia with Roma wanting his signature anyways todays action:

Barca-3
Newcastle-1

Juve-4
Basel-0

Milan AC-1
Dortmond-0

United-2
Deportivo-0

Real-2
Locmotive-2

The mighty Real is slipping and in abit of trouble 1 point after twp games!!!!!

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Impressive performance

v. Nistelrooy with four goals. Unfortunately only two counted, but a great display nonetheless.

ParkHead

May 27, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Man U were very impressive today!! This team has put all together now, in Champions league and the EPL. What are they going to do with all these returning players? Today they had Beckham, Forlan on the bench soon to be joined by Ferdinand, Blanc and Keane!! How will they get all these guys minutes?

That's one problem all managers I believe would want to have.

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Man United

I guess HOS was dead wrong (again)!!! No matter who plays for the Red Devils in Seattle, there will be quality footballers on the park... Celtic will also want to match United's talent on the pitch and play their best line up!!!

Ifit'sanythinglikelastseason'smeetingitwillbeadandy!!!:wa:

Buckfast

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Zenga, me ol' chap.

An absolute piss taking by Barca. It amazes how they are so poor in the Primera Liga, but then gub arguably the best team in Serie A.

Give me your excuses.....

Forza Newcastle!

Buckfast

ParkHead

May 27, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
That was a shocking result. Barcalona have looked like shite for the last month or more. Hard one to explain. Newcastle was a lock, Bayer have been worse than Barcalona in their league play recently.

zenga

Dec 1, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bucky

No excuses was going to watch the game before my buddy in Italia called me and told me the score. BTW its on tonight 8:30 on TSN.

I just saw the highlights on Sportsworld on the Score, it was a pisstake. Tough times for Inter alot of injuries and two straight losses.

We have them next week in Milan, this is the time for the other two teams to make up some ground.

Fukc Barca cant but a win in La Liga but are undefeated in UCL, crazy shite!!!!!

Believe it or not Toldo played well from the highlights it could could have been worse :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0